Meant For This

An interviewer once asked,"how's life changed for you since you've became pro?"

I laughed at her and gave her this answer,"just cause this pays my bills, gets me food, and puts a roof over my head, doesn't make me a pro at it. What makes me a pro is that I give more than what I have and go all out when I skate, and babe, I've been doin that since I was seven. So you tell me, how has my life changed since I became pro?"

Not all that much has changed ,I get free clothes, eat anywhere I want, have a nice house, sweet ride, and travel all over the world. I never asked for this though, it was cleverly bestowed upon me.

All the fame hasn't changed me, I still do what I want when I want, get into fights, break laws, break rules, ignore the threats I get from sponsors. I still party hard with my old friends, party with my new ones. I do all the things I used to do and get payed for it. Life is sweet now. Not my story four years ago though. To sum the time up when the words "professional skateboarder" weren't tattooed before my name in less than one sentence, TOTALLY BOGUS! Yeah, it sucked, a lot of it rocked, but when my life sucks, it sucks like a starving baby on a bottle. Hard.There was so much drama in my life growing up Shakespeare would buy the copyrights to it. I had run ins with police, affairs with rock stars, and fist fights with my mother.

My name's Baity Randon, professional skateboarder, bad ass, white trash extraordinaire, and this is the story of my rise to the city of Famedom. So sit back, shut up, and listen you whiny lil bitches!

(I do not own any bands, lyrics, brands, logos, additional famous people included in my story. However I do own majority of the characters and the idea. I will leave notes saying what I don't own at the end of each chapter, please enjoy.)

credit to RX Queen; for thebad ass layout and banner