Status: my co-writer doesnt have an account, so I'll be posting for her :D

Corruptivity

Abbey Simmons, youre typical rich emo boy. Gets everything he wants, doesn't even have to ask really. His parents dont care about him or what he does. He only had one family member who even cared about him, His brother Luke.
Luke died a year ago. Lukes death resulted in a revolt from Abbey. He stopped caring about his grades, not that anyone noticed, and he just stopped doing much of anything except listening to music and playing drums. One night at a concert, the unexpected happens. Well at first its all as expected. His parents forgot to pick him up after the concert. Standing out in the pouring rain, Abbey gets an offer he cant resist. Unfortunately, that offer takes a turn for disaster.

Blaire Roberts got good grades in school and was a bright young girl. She had her share of personal problems but doesn't everyone? Her family was small, with only a rebellious younger sister and an uncaring father, but Blaire has music in her life so she is well comforted. A night at a concert is amazing but her way home is a diaster as she is left out in the cold harsh rain. When all hope is lost, she finds herself accepting an offer she can't refuse...but it's no longer fun and games as the dreams fade away into nightmares.
  1. 01
    Ash wrote this :D
  2. 02
    I wrote this :D
  3. 03
    We both wrote this :D
  4. 04
    We both wrote this :D
  5. 05
    We both wrote this :D