Status: Awe...

Arranged Love

Birthday Bed Suprise

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!" I heard a loud screech in my ear and I screamed back, opening my eyes and sitting up in bed, clutching the covers to me. I heard another groan and I screamed again, looking under me to see...a man...Oh God.

I screamed again, climbing off him in a hurry and I thumped onto the floor, my hands shaking when I finally remembered where I was...There was a thick brown carpet, comfy...red, black, and brown comforting hanging over the bed, white and red drapes....a red rug...the walls were creamy white. This was NOT my room...this was....my wedding room.

"Oops..." I mumbled and I sat up on my knees, peeking over my bed to see quite a sight. Blake was on the bed, his shirt off, his hair messed up with a confused look. That took up most of my attension, staring at him and wondering how much of his clothes were off since I had been in bed with him...

"Happy birthday...?" My mother squeaked like a question, holding out my purple cake and I blushed at the arrangment. It was chocolate with purple icing...and it said...Happy Birthday Blaire. I smiled happily and I sat up on the bed, crossing my legs. Blake stayed under the covers and I could tell he was terribly embarassed.

Then I noticed everyone else watching me, a ton of people...people I didn't know. I tried to mat my wild hair down but it didn't work so I just pulled my hand through it, taking the cake. "Thank you..." I mumbled and I looked to Blake, his whole face was red.

"Can we get dressed?" I asked and my mom nodded, pressing her lips together.

"We didn't mean to intrude on anything its just, we thought...we didn't know you would be sleeping together the first night..." They all spoke different excuses and I waved them off.

"Alright sweetheart, happy birthday." My mom told me, leaning forward and kissing my forehead as she swiped my hair free of my eyes. I smiled back at her and she poked my nose. "Don't get too personal yet sweetheart." She said and I blushed.

"Ok mom..." I mumbled and then she left, taking the cake with her.

I looked back at Blake and he was smiling at me. "I can't believe that just..." Then we both started laughing. It was the good kind of laugh. "I'm sorry she came in, I forgot. Every birthday she comes in and gives me my cake....I just forgot. Today's my birthday." I added lamely and he smiled at me, patting the bed beside him.

"Its alright...my mom doesn't do stuff like that normally but...I guess she just went along with it...Its my birthday too you now." He added and I stared at him like he was some talking fish.

"Excuse me?" I mumbled and he smiled back.

"June 16th....its been my birthday for 19 years now..." He said and I blushed.

"Your a year older than me then, exactly." I mumbled and he smiled.

"Technically...I'm 364 days and about 3 hours but close enough." He told me and I socked him in the shoulder.

"Well...I better get...what am I wearing?" I looked down at myself in my booty jean shorts and my purple tank and I blushed. "You took off my gown..." I mumbled and his face went red.

"I didn't think you'd mind...it looked uncomfortable." He told me and I smiled.

"Yes, it was very itchy. I felt like there were little fish all over me..."

"Fish?"

"yes, fish do you have a problem with fish?" I asked him, raising my eyebrows with my hands on my waist and he smiled back.

"Your weird, Mrs. Reynolds. But right now you have to take a shower."

"Are you going to watch me?" I mumbled before I could even think of what I was saying. "I'm sorry...Its just...habit." I mumbled again and he came forward.

"Maybe."

"You perv."

"I love you too."

Finally I whacked him and jumped up from the bed, ruffling through my hair before pressing the button. (yes there is a stupid button) to get into the bathroom. Only it wouldn't work. I glared at it and pressed it again.

"Blake..." I whined and he laughed behind me.

"Yes Sweetheart." Oh great he was going to make me say it...

"I can't get...the ...door to open." I growled and I felt his hands around my waist, leaning over me, his breath in my ear.

"You have to put more force on it." He purred and I stopped breathing, biting my lip. He smiled at me, resting his chin on my shoulder while pressing the button. The door popped open and flew into the ceiling.

"thanks." I mumbled and he nodded, kissing my neck. I felt my whole face heat up and he laughed against my throat before pulling away.

That's it? I thought and I turned around and saw him grabbing clothes from the closet, a brown t-shirt, board shorts. Hmmm...I waited and he looked back at me, about to slip his shirt on.

"Your staring again, Mrs. Reynolds." He told me and I shook my head.

"Do I need to get on a bathing suit...crap I don't have any clothes." I mumbled and he smiled like a giddy little kid.

"I'm sorry about that." He told me and I gritted my teeth.

"What am I supposed to wear?' I asked and he smiled to wide to be innocent.

"Oh shut up, you perv." I mumbled but secretly I couldn't stop smiling.

"You can wear some shorts of mine, just make sure you return them..." He told me, tossing me a blue pair of normal guys swim trunks.

"And for a shirt..." I asked and he turned around smiling again and I blushed. "I'll just wear my bra." I said and he laughed quietly.

"yummy..."

"Your such a pervert."

"I grew up with a lesbian sister, a sex obsessed mother, and a comedy central father what am I supposed to say?" He asked incredulous, raising his hands above his head. I laughed at his kiddy attitude and I blew him a kiss.

"Goodbye perverted husband."

"Have a nice shower, childish wife."

And that was the begining of my eighteenth year, my real engagment, and the start of me falling in love with my husband.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww I thought that was kinda cute. But the only thing I worry about is the kiddyness, I'll make them act more older later, but I wanted one last cute moment. So deal with it. Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

P.S- I have a lot of comments...from 3 people. I have 11 subscribers, I want you to comment please, whether how horrible or how wonderful it is, tell me about it. Thank you!!!