Status: Awe...

Arranged Love

A Trip to the Beach

"Mattie..." I hissed into the phone and I heard a groggy yes. It was 8:00am, heaven forbid he be awake. "DO you know who this is, you sleepy loser?" I mumbled and he grumbled something I couldn't hear.

Clearing his throat, he repeated. "Oh yes, of course...Mrs. Bitch, Blaire." He stated and I grinned to myself.

"Yep, that's the one mattie." I grinned to myself, sneaking a peek over to my fiance. He was putting on a shirt. Crap. I giggled to myself, watching him flex his muscles, his soft tustle of dark brown hair, that demonic sure look he had on his mouth. That simple pleasure that raced through me with recognition. I thought about our night...how he held me while I slept and it made me smile even more.

"BLAIRE?"

"What Mattie what?" I groaned and he laughed on the other end.

"You just stopped talking and I've been babbling to myself, are you ok? Hey how's that fiance of yours. He's not a bastard is he? Cause if he does anything to hurt you...I'll come and marry you before he can get his paws on your wedding finger." He cursed and I laughed to myself.

"No, Mattie he's...amazing." I said and my fiance turned, eyebrows raised and I felt myself blush. "Could you give me some privacy...your distracting me." I mumbled to Blake and he smirked coming closer.

"I'll be in the closet, finish soon sweetheart." He said, kissing my cheek and I gasped, sucking in breath and I heard Mattie blow of his steam.

Finally he left and I heard Mattie laugh. "Did he call you sweetheart? That is so lame, how old is he fifty....ew Blarie your not marrying some old guy are you...?" He begged and I remembered our conversation from earlier. So I wasn't the only one who thought it was weird he called me sweetheart.

"No, he's nineteen." I giggled and Mattie growled.

"He better not be trying anything." He said determined and I smirked to myself, getting ansty thoughts in my head of what he could try. I giggled to myself.

"I am his fiance, Mattie...you don't have to worry about what he'll try. We share a bed you know." I pressed his buttons and I heard Mattie gasp.

"No not my baby, not my Blaire Bear." He whined and I laughed to myself. "Blaire, please watch out for yourself. We don't want people thinking this marriage is because your knocked up. people from school are already talking. They think your marrying some old fart in england!" He hissed and I smiled.

"He's no old fart and we're in washington you idiot."

"Hey I never said I made such ridiculous accusiations, I said the idiot blondes at our school made such..." He went on and on about the bubbleheads, wondering where I was. They all were worried about me.

"MATTIE....hows Brooke?" I suddenly interupted and suddenly the phone went silent. "Mattie?" I pressed again, gentler and he still didn't speak for a few moments before choking out two words.

"She left."

"WHAT?" I demanded and I still got no answer for a few moments and when I did...they were filled with pain...and tears.

"She couldn't marry me because she was moving, Blaire. To....Washington." Suddenly his voice brightened up and I stared at the phone incredulous, wondering what his evil plan was.

"BLAIRE...OH MY GOD, you could talk to her, we could still stay in touch with you. Blaire, would you....Blaire...Blaire?" He pressed and I started laughing. He was such a little goof ball at times.

"Yes, sure...where does she live?" I asked him, waiting as he sputtered and cursed and finalyl mumbled something that sounded like. Poopyup. "What the hell does Poopyup mean, are you being serious?" I asked him incredulous and suddenly my fiance waltzed in, his shirt on, his face grinning showing a set of perfect teeth.

"Poopyup...you mean Puyallup?" He asked me and I gaped at him.

"Puyallup?" I tested in my mouth, waiting for Mattie's response and he gasped.

"Yes that's it, I mean who names a city Poopup." he mumbled and I groaned.

"Puyallup." I pressed and he laughed.

"Right, puyallup."

"Well Mattie I gotta go, I'll call Brooke as soon as I get my phone here ok? We're going to the beach." I mumbled and I heard him sigh.

"Happy Birthday Blaire." He told me and I smiled.

"Thanks. See you soon ok?"

"Arlight. I love you."

"Love you too Mattie..." Suddenly my eyes filled with tears and I choked them down, swiping at my eyes as I pressed the end button on the phone.

"Ready?" Blake asked me and I turned to him, wiping my eyes.

"Yeah...I'm...yeah. I just, nostalgic, you know. Home sick. " I mumbled, blushing nervously. He smiled at me and I stepped forward, grabbing the seafoam colored towel he had in his hand.

"Were you popular at your old school?" He asked and I looked up to him as he watched me curiously, guiding us down the hall to the garage. I just let him lead, its not like I knew this giant house anyway.

"Yes." I answered simply, tugging my hair back.

"Do you always do that..." He mumbled, taking my hand away from my hair.

"What?" I mumbled looking up at him and he smiled back.

"Tug on your hair when your nervous...its like your hiding something" He explained and my cheeks definietly went red.

"Its nothing I just...I'm not as innocent as you may think, the perfect wife. I was a bit of a wild girl in high school. I used to go on these little adventures I called dating frenzies and no matter how good the guy was I knew I never had to be serious...my future was already planned." I explained, staring at my feet as he pushed me along, one hand secure on my back.

"Oh..." was all he said and I looked up to him, his lips were pursed in thought.

"Well why are you so...perfect. I mean, your sweet to me but you've got the bit of charm all girls like in their men. Your handsome, your always finely dressed. You love your mother, you can't keep your hands off me and you give me those slow roasted smiles I just love...why are you so perfect. Why are you like no one else I've ever met?" I demanded and he stared back at me curiously.

"I was raised this way. While you might have been raised as a wild teenager, I was raised as a young man. My mother has put me in simple dance classes since I was twelve, manners classes since I was eleven and of course she has taught me every which way to please a woman. I was raised to be the perfect husband." He answered Robotically and it reminded me of the first time he came and picked me up, with his face hidden by that top hat, his trail coat flapping behind him, his soft brown hair sticking out from the top. But his face....he looked too good to be a butler.

"oh..." I mumbled back and we didn't say anything for a while and I thought about him. He was raised to be the perfect husband. I was raised as what? The perfect unruly teenager.

I brushed my teeth with orange juice, I wore boxers to bed, I kept my hair a wild mess most of the time. I wouldn't wear white gloves if someone told me they were going to shoot my mother. I talked to much, I spoke my thoughts, I treated men like dirty pigs that had to adore me. I guess I was pretty bad.

"Why did your mom...choose me to marry you." I mumbled, my cheeks growing hot like fire. I felt tears build up at all my inadequecies against his perfection and suddenly he stopped me, putting his arm in front of me so I stopped.

I stared up at him and he looked down at me, his eyebrows crunched together, his hands on my waist. "Blaire...do you think your not good enough for me?" He demanded and I didn't answer so he drew my chin up, demanding my attension. I felt a tear drip down.

"You are worth everything to me, you understand. You've always been this way Blaire, and I've always loved you for it. From your first fiery letter telling me how I better treat you right, and I better be the best husband ever because if I wasn't you would beat me to a blood pulp. That's why I made that promise to you. Because you deserved a good husband, someone I thought I would be good enough to be." He told me and I blushed quietly.

""I will fall in love with you; I promise even if I have to force myself, I will make you happy." I quoted and he smiled at me, wiping the tear from my cheek with his thumb.

"You are very beautiful Blaire, and sweet, and caring towards your friends. There's a lot for me to fall in love with." He mumbled and I grinned to myself, looking up into those deep green eyes. Then I couldn't help myself, I leaned up, putting out my lips gently, fluttering my eyelashes closed.

He fixed his eyes on my mouth hungrily and I leaned in closer, his hands wrapped around my waist. Kiss me. I begged inside my head. Just kiss me. I leaned a bit closer until my mouth was all but an inch from his and I breathed on him, a heavy heated breath that overcame him and his lips smashed to mine.

I breathed heavily, my hands flying to intwine themselves in his hair my breathing coming faster as I smoothed my lips to his. It was so easy kissing him, so simple. His teeth didn't clash with mine, he didn't push his tongue down my throat, he didn't choke me. It was the perfect kiss.

Finally I pulled away and I closed my mouth, steadying my breathing so I could think clearer. "Um..." Was all I managed to say and I could have slapped myself. Um? How original Blaire why don't you add a omg that was totally awesome to it, then he'll take you seriously...

"So..." He said back and I smiled. He was just as akward with this as me.

"We better get...going...where are we going?" I asked and he smiled, taking a second to answer, weaving his hand with mine.

"La Push beach." He answered and I raised my eyebrows.

"You mean from Twilight?" I asked and he nodded.

"Don't worry though, I won't let any werewolves attack you." He answered simply and I smiled. I had read the Twilight books and I had to admit I kinda liked them. Though I'm neither a fan of Jacob or Edward. I thought Edward was too unrealistic and Jacob was too whiny and jerkish.

"What about vampires?" I asked and he smiled down at me.

"No one is going to bite that neck but me." He growled, leaning in closer to me and he kissed my jaw. I felt sparks race up my skin and I blushed gently, he could feel it and he laughed against my skin. "Let's go before I really do bite you." He said and I laughed, punching him in the arm once more.

"Why do you keep doing that?" He insisted, rubbing the spot and I smiled sarcastically.

"I thought it didn't hurt, sweetheart?" I purred, batting my eyelashes at him and coating my voice in candy.

"Your such a little kid." He moaned and suddenly he attacked, bending down and swooping me up over his shoulder, his arm tucked around my waist.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I screeched and he just laughed, reminding me of when he picked me up at the airport...quite literally. That was the first night we met and since then everything had been so easy, it had been natural for us to like eachother. Maybe this marriage wouldn't be so bad afterall.

"Nope..." He answered my demand, laughing quietly as he tucked his arm closer, making sure I didn't fall all the while holding me up like a sack of potatos.

"Fine, then just get me there ok? No side trips..." I demanded and he chuckled lightly, not answering me. Great it was only a few days into our engagment and already he lost his ability to answer correctly. " I guess I'll just talk to myself then..." I mumbled and he ruffled my hair with his hand, making me want to bite it off...I hated people touching my messy hair.

"Do you ALWAYS have to talk?" He moaned and I laughed, pounding him lightly on the back.

"Well do you always have to be so damn predictable?" I countered and he fake gasped.

"Predictable, moi?" He said with a slight real french accent and I paused for a second, turning the words in my mind.

"yes." I answered after a while and he laughed.

"Well then what am I going to do next?" He demanded, swinging me from his shoulder and onto the ground in front of me. He smiled, taking my waist as he grinned.

"Kiss me." I groaned, pretending to be bored and he stopped breathing for a second, then his smile got brighter.

"You asked for it..."

"What the hell?" I demanded and he came closer, kissing my nose, my forehead, my chin, everywhere on my face.

"Oh my sweet Blaire, I love you with the intesity of a billion burning sons, my beautiful love, amore, s'agapo." He purred as he left little imprints all over my faces, mocking me.

"Ew...get...off...me." I demanded, shoving him away from me and he laughed, wiping his mouth.

"Call me predictable...huh." He grunted laughing as I wiped the gunk of my face.

"You kiss like my old grandma who sucks on spearmints all the time." I complained and he rolled his eyes.

"Well you kiss like someone who hasn't kissed anybody in ever...was that your first kiss, sweetheart?" He asked me and I gasped, almost slapping him...almost.

"No" I groaned, flipping my hair. "I've kissed tons of boys, much better than you." I lied and he smirked, half his mouth coming up tauntingly. I couldn't believe he was such a good boy, he would perfect as a bad one.

"Aw that's no fun." He complained walking away from me. I growled, following after him and he looked down at me with the little smirk he had. "Following me, sweetie?" He purred and I growled slightly.

"I have to dumbwit, I don't know your house." I growled again and he smirked.

"Can you run fast?" He asked and my eyes popped wide.

"No..."

"Whoops sorry then." He burst, running away from me.

I stared after him, mouth hanging open as he jogged away from me, an easy lounge not a problem for his smooth muscles. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" I screeched but he didn't look back, he only laughed, filling the hall with that deep rosounding sound.

"Let me see ya run baby..." He yelled, turning his head back towards me with a grin. I groaned starting to jog, then run faster as he watched.

"Stop staring you perv." I groaned, finally catching up with him and jogging beside him. 'Why...do we....have to run." I demanded, heaving and he laughed, keeping up the steady run down the hall, making me turn out a glass door and out onto the beach.

"Holy crap, you live ON the beach." I yelled and he smirked at me.

"Its not as amazing as you think, it being so cold here. Usually we only go outside...for...well nothing." He said and I followed him, hurrying my steps as the sand clawed into my legs.

"Where is your family?" I asked and he didn't answer. "Hello....Blake?" I growled and he finally turned to me, stopping his jog as we reached the very wet dark sanded beach. There were logs all over, giant logs littering the beach, half dried wood, half wet. It really wasn't that appealing. It was mud instead of sand.

"Does it matter." He told me and I frowned.

"Kinda...I mean I don't want to just leave them and not have them know where we are. I haven't even met anyone yet." I persisted and he stopped as I started breathing heavy. My feet sunk in the water and I gasped out loud, moaning. "Holy cow that's cold..." I moaned, jumping up and trying to curl my toes in the mud for warmth. My toes were about to freeze off, and the sky was filled with dark gray clouds.

"What the hell is your problem wanting to go to the beach today, why can't we go when it get sunny?" I demanded and he stared at me, eyebrows in the hair staring.

"It is sunny." He mumbled and I looked up. The sky was filled with clouds.

"What the hell are you talking about, its cold, and there's gray clouds...and the ground is wet." I insisted and he laughed.

"This is a Seattle sunny day." He insisted and I shook my head, closing my eyes.

"Well that just stinks...anyway...what about your family?" I brought it back to the original question and he sighed, rubbing his neck.

"There not here." He told me and I raised my eyebrows.

"Not here?" I asked and he shook his head. "What do you mean...not here?"

"Well I wasn't supposed to take you this early, as you know and...well...my parents were kind of upset I took you so they said we had to get out of the house while they decorated....and stuff...Your mom's helping. Its our engagment party." He told me and MY eyebrows lifted this time.

"engagment party..." I mumbled and he smiled, taking my hand.

"Yea, member I told you about them rescheduling...the whole neighborhood's going to be here...all our friends. And I'll have to propose to you, like this is a natural wedding." He said and I grimaced.

"In front of all those people?" I mumbled and he nodded. "What if I say no...what do you think they'd say?" I joked and he shook his head.

"You'd be screwed." He told me honestly and I sighed.

"Well let's enjoy this time...alone...while we can." I purred, coming up on my tiptoes and suddenly the tide rised to my waist and I screamed.

'HOLY CRAP...COLLLLLDDDD" I moaned, wrapping my arms around his waist and he put his arms around my shoulders.

"Aw, its ok sweetheart. I'll keep you warm." He told me and I stupidly believed him, wrapping my arms tighter and burrying my face in his chest. Then all of a sudden he lifted me, dunking me into the water.

I screeched loudly, falling on my butt in the cold water, my hair dripping down into my face. "You little rat." I screeched, splashing him. He was going to pay.....oh yes...he would pay...
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter is really long but I kept changing things and redoing things and finally I got it done so yay. Hope you like it.