Status: Awe...

Arranged Love

Birthday Beach Fun

I gigled louder chasing him until finally I jumped him, wrapping my legs around his waist and sending him falling face first into the dirt. I screamed victoriously atop my wild steed and he rolled onto his back so I was sitting on his stomach.

"Why hello handsome...yee haw!" I yelled out, making roping gil movements above my head. He laughed, sliding his hands easily on my waist and my cheeks filled with blood at the smooth slid of his skin on mine, bare and unprotected.

"You think I'm handsome?" He purred and I blushed even deeper, dropping my hands to his chest staring down at him but I didn't dare lie down, no I liked my higher view. It made me feel special...whoops spoke too soon. He tugged on my waist, pulling me down so I yelled all the way until my face collided with his, my body collapsed onto his.

I screamed out, pushing my hands against his chest but he fought me, wrapping his arms around my mine, tugging me to him. I giggled and he rolled ontop of me, spreading is legs and locking mine between his as he looked down on me, one hand on either side of my face.

"Hello there..." He went on and I stared up at him in wonder, lifting my hand to his face.

"Wow..." I mumbled, tracing the lines on his skin and he smirked.

"Aw I'm so pretty you have to say wow?" He murmured, so self absorbed and I slapped him lightly, smearing the gray wet mud like sand from his cheek.

"That was there all this time and you never noticed...could you imagine if I kissed that, digusting." I proclaimed holding up a thumb full of sticky gray goo. He grimaced and I wiped it on his board shorts, smiling. "Now where were we..." I mumbled, trying to be fake seductive and he laughed, leaning closer to me by the second.

"Aw that's just too cliche..." I mumbled just before his lips touched mine and he sighed, his eyes closed, hovering just before me.

"What?" He groaned and I lifted my hands to his face gently tracing it, his dark green eyes, the rough stubble on his chin, his smooth dark brown hair. I moved my hands down his chest, mesmerizing him with hands until finally I snuck them under his arms, tickling him with all my might, sending the gentle movements of my fingers, allerting his nervesystem to go crazy.

"DON'T..." He yelled out and I contiued, pushing him over like he was a pile of flowers and wrapping my legs around his waist as I tickled his stomach, giving him a rasberry and in case you didn't know that's what you do to little five year olds, lifting their shirts up and blowing on their bellys. It was habit.

I gasped and he laughed down at me, burrying his head back in the sand, his eyes closed and I pulled up back on him, crossing my arms under my chin and laying on his wide chest.

"Your not very comfortable are you..." I moaned adjusting myself to my legs spread on either side of his hips, pulling up closer to his face and suddenly he reached up, eyes open and grabbed my neck, pulling my mouth to his.

I breathed out heavily as his lips collided with mine and he kissed me with hard, breathing hard into my mouth. I gasped outloud and my hands wrapped wildly around his neck as he pulled me as close as our bodies could stand, his hands going up to the back of my bikini, playing with the strings.

I moaned, begging for him to undo it but he didn't. He just clenched them in his grasp and pulled away from my lips, pressing his forehead to mine without letting me go. "Gotcha." He mumbled and I smirked lightly at him, copying his signature look.

"Your such a freaking..."

"amazing fiance." He answered for me and I laughed.

"Jerk fiance, you almost pulled my top off." I mumbled, straightening it on my back and he raised his eyebrows.

"You didn't stop me..." He pressed and I blushed.

"Well I was a bit distracted."

"By my amazing kissing skills." He finished again and my eyebrows rose into my hair. My mouth opened to say something smart back but I couldn't think of anything...he was right...that was an amazing kiss. "Wow...no come back, I must be a pretty sweet lover." He purred into my ear, kissing the edge of my jaw and I almost swooned then but I held myself up.

"I'm glad your not an old fart..." I found myself muttering, hugging him lightly and he hugged me back, surprised.

"Thanks?" He mumbled into my ear and I laughed, nipping at his ear with my lips.

"Hey at least you have a beautiful fiance too." I told him, gently pressing myself closer and I heard him breath out...a bit heavier than he had before. "Are you turned on now?" I purred gently smoothing my hands down his chest and he pulled away from me, plunking back on the beach with his hands over his eyes.

"Let's wait til we get married." He said suddenly and I stared at him, covering his eyes like a little kid.

"Your a virgin aren't you?" I asked him and he peeked between his eyes, looking at me with a what the hell would make you think that look but I knew...I knew he was. I raised my eyebrows again, waiting for his answer and he pressed his lips together. I was right. "Your a virgin!" I exclaimed and he gaped, his mouth open.

"Your not?" He questioned and I blushed.

"No..." I said sadly and I thought back to that night with Caleb. I never meant it to happen...we were both drunk for the party...our kissing went too far. It was the biggest mistake I ever made. I wanted to save myself for him, I should have...but now...I had something over him and it made me powerful.

"You had sex." He pressed and I looked away from him, not wanting to think about it and he pulled closer, grabbing my chin between his fingers. "I'm sorry I pressed." He said and I glared back at him, I would NOT let him win this.

"Its alright...at least I'm not a nineteen year old virgin." I sneered and he gritted his teeth.

"You little bitch."

"Oh ouch, that stung..." I mumbled, crying fake hurt as I clutched my heart. He gave out a loud battle cry, trampling me with his body and I giggled loudly as he landed ontop of me, his hands weaved through me hair.

"We're going to have to fix this virgin thing..." I mumbled to him, stroking his face with my hand and he blushed....oh my god he blushed. "Did you just.." I decided to drop it and I smiled, leaning up closer...with him pressing down on me I couldn't fully kiss him but if he just dipped his lips a little.

"Blaire I..." There it was. I kissed him, curling his face into my hand as my other hand grabbed onto his board shorts, pulling his hips into mine. He moaned onto my lips and I smiled into them, wrapping my hands around his neck. This time he would take it off.

I rolled on top of him, spreading my legs again and I smiled down at him, kissing his lips again, then his jaw, then down his chest. I licked the length of his jaw teasingly and he gritted his teeth, biting his lip as I pulled on his hair lightly. "Take it off..." I urged him,guiding his hands around to my back. I nodded and he played with the strings again, pulling gently and I closed my eyes when suddenly I heard a little giggle.

"MOMMMY MOMMY LOOK!" My eyes flew open just as he pulled the string off and my hands flew back to retie it as I sat up, looking at the cute little girl in the purple sundress staring down at me, her wide brimmed hat keeping her blue eyes from the sun.

"Woah..." She mumbled and I pulled my hair back, making sure my top was secure before giving her a nervous smile.

"We were just..."

"Are you explaining yourself to a five year old?"

"She has a right to know."

"She's five, she won't remember."

"Well she could be mentally scarred."

"Look at that face, does she look scarred?"

I looked back at the little angel, her brown hair cut just to her chin, her dimpled smile, she looked to be enjoying herself. She wasn't crying, that was good I guess. She did better than Jake when he walked in on me and Caleb one night.

"Where's your momma sweetheart?" I asked her and she pointed her thumb to the beach.

"Don't have one...daddys over there though...he said I could play in the water while he worked. Right there..." She said and I looked over to a man, typing away on his labtop on a beach towel, his hair ratted, his mouth taut with the pressure he put on it as he bit his pen to a little stub.

"Would you like to play with us?" I asked her and she shook her head no as I held her little hand, a big no.

"No...I like to watch daddy..." She insisted and I nodded to her as she suddenly ran away from me, snuggling by her father, her head burried in his lap.

My eyes watered up and I felt Blake's arms go around my waist but my mood was ruined. Just seeing her run to him like that...scarred my heart. I couldn't run to my dad like that, I didn't have time to. I was only six when he died.

Suddenly I was crying and Blake tried to comfort me, wrapping his arms around me but it didn't do much help. I sobbed into him, taking his arms and securing them around me, taking in his cologne. I breathed it in through my mouth, trying to clear away the thoughts of my father as he held me tighter, kissing my hair.

I was happy. My dad was dead. He wasn't coming back, get over it Blaire. I urged myself and I swiped at my eyes, looking up to Blake with a little smile. "Sorry..." I mumbled and his brow knitted together in concern.

"Sorry for crying?" He asked me and I laughed as he dragged his thumbs along my cheeks, pushing away the tears. "Its Alright I guess...let's just lay down a while ok...we don't have to be back for a while." He said and I smiled.

"Hey Blake....if we're in Seattle...why is there a beach?" I mumbled and he laughed.

"We're not in Seattle..." He said simply and I sat up, staring at him with his eyes closed, his easy guester. First he tells me his parents aren't here, then he tells me he didn't even take me to the right place???

"WHAT?" I demanded and he shot up, his eyebrows rising.

"We're in la Push, you dumn bat. At my parents vacation home. I told you we were celebrating, where better to celebrate then the beach??? We'll go back to Seattle after the party." He insisted and I raised only one eyebrow this time.

"So all this time I've been making bad assumptions about Seattle and we're not even in the right city." I asked him and he laughed.

'its not my fault you didn't know La Push is all the way across the state from Seattle." He muttered and I blushed, tugging my hair and instantly stopping realizing he knew my habit now.

"Shut up..." I mumbled, punching him in the arm and he laughed at me, watching me with those dark green sea foam eyes.

Then I did it again, I leaned in, my lips waiting for another kiss from his, waiting to be closer to him for him to hold me like no one else had and kiss me with the love that. SPLASH! I gasped out loud and my eyes flopped open as my fiance sat there, grinning, his dark mob of hair glistening with water.

"YOU COULDA TOLD ME THERE WAS A WAVE..." I screeched, shivering like a snail as I hugged my arms to myself. "Cccccccoollld." I purred and he laughed at me, scooting closer and wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm sorry I didn't see the wave while I was as distracted by your lips as you were by mine my love, I'm sorry I don't control the ocean..." He hummed into my ear and I whacked him again.

"Your so mean..." I mumbled and he kissed my cold cheek.

"I know..." He answered and I sighed, rubbing my face. "But that's why you love me..." He insisted seductivly, pushing me down onto the sand. I gasped out and his legs went on either side of mine, his smile pulling up in one corner faster and faster.

"Blake..." I said suddenly and he came down on me, pulling his hands through my hair, his grin growing wider as I pulled my smiled back at him.

"There's nothing sexier than sex on the beach." He purred into my ear and I smiled at him, gently knipping at his ear, pulling his neck lower, closer to me.

"Happy birthday." He whispered, his mouth locked with my throat, kissing down my skin.

"Happy birthday" I mumbled back, a smile growing on my lips. This was going to be the best birthday ever!
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah there....I'm going to stop it here to make sure it stays PG-13. Tell me what you think i should do next chapter. I sorta have a plan, but suggestions are always helpful. This is a bit of a confuzing story. I still have no idea why such commertial titles like Arranged Love get so many views and yet my Angel and the Prince is so slumming. Please look at it, please. I really like that story!!!