Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

"What Would Lorraine Think?"

Jasper’s P.O.V

All of my plans are going down the drain. First Lorraine doesn’t accept my affection, nor does she accept Emmett’s. But now Alice is planning to leave me for this Eric guy.

What makes Paul and Eric so special? Just because Paul imprinted on Lorraine doesn’t mean that she still can’t just deny the imprint and come to me.

Although Eric has known Lorraine for years, she still said that they were just close friends. But I’m not exactly sure how Eric feels about the both of the girls.

I can just see in his eyes that he has very strong feelings for Alice and Lorraine alike. But which one is stronger.

I for some reason cannot sense his emotions. Maybe it’s because Lorraine put a shield up around him just like she did to herself. I can’t stand those stupid shields! I want to know what they’re feeling!

Maybe this is how Edward feels about not being able to hear Bella's thoughts. It seemed very trivial then; but now that it’s happening to me it’s just irritating.

I need to find a way to get at least one of the girls to be mine; whether or not I get back Alice or I can get Lorraine. Either way I’ll at least have someone to hold.

I was hoping that I wouldn’t have to sabotage any relationships but it looks like I have no choice.

I pulled myself out of my thoughts and I walked over to Carlisle.

“I’m going to go for a walk; I just need to clear my head for a brief moment. I’ll be back before nightfall.” I said quickly and walked out towards the forest, knowing the wolves would be there, waiting for Lorraine’s return and making their rounds of protecting the Rez.

I got to the borderline, right in the very middle, on the other side of the small creek.

I saw one of the wolves; I could tell by the fur color that it was Jacob Black.

“Jacob, I know you hate me but could you do me a favor.”

He just stood there for a minute, growling before nodding his furry head, he took two steps back.

About three minutes later, Paul showed up in his human form.

“Jake you can go back to the Rez; I can take it up from here.” Paul said to Jacob.

He looked at me and growled before turning slowly, running fast back to the reservation.

“What do you want leech?” Paul growled lowly.

“I want to warn you about Lorraine. She’s not someone you want to be with; especially at this point in time.”

“Why not? Who are you to warn me about my imprint? You know nothing about her. She’s been here with me and the pack longer than she’s been with you and your group of leeches.”

“You do realize when you call us leeches that you are also calling your girlfriend a leech. Now that’s not very nice of a boyfriend to do. What would Lorraine think?” I said

“Keep her out of this! She can make her decisions for herself. She doesn’t need you to tell her what’s best for her.”

“But I know what is best for her.” I said

“Let me guess; you think that being with you is the best thing for her?” He taunted

“Yes. I am a vampire, so is she. Its just nature’s plan, we don’t need any cross-breeding in this world. It would be an abomination. Plus you can’t have any children with her. The Volturi wouldn’t allow it, that child wouldn’t live past a week at most.”

I could sense that Paul was getting furious, that’s exactly what I wanted. He was about to phase and break the treaty line.

He started to shake furiously and he almost phased, until we both heard a voice and he looked behind me; suddenly calming down.

“Paul, you need to calm down.” Lorraine said.

“I tried to tell him that. But he just wouldn’t listen.” I started

“Oh don’t even get me started Jasper. I saw you taunting him the whole time. Something you didn’t know is that I can hide my scent. As soon as you left, I followed you, knowing you were up to no good. I’m not just going to stand there and watch you attempt to piss off my boyfriend to get him to phase and break the treaty line just so you have an excuse to kill him.” She yelled at me.

My smirk dropped. How did she know what I was planning?

“I knew what you were planning because, like Edward, I can also read minds, even if there is a shield put up. I knew what you planned to do as soon as you thought it when Eric showed up. You might as well just give up now because nothing is going to make Paul or Eric look bad in my eyes. I’ve already warned Alice, Eric, and the rest of the family about your sick plans. You see? I can out you to all of the Cullens if need be. Jasper you were a great guy. Until this huge wave of jealousy just washed over every fiber of your being. Your family knows about your intentions and you will be watched 24/7. They don’t want you going back to your old ways.” She ranted on.

I started to get furious. How dare she tell all of the family my plans?

I pounced on her, catching her off guard, and slamming her into the huge boulders behind her. She started to bleed heavily. She gained momentum though and pushed me off, almost over the treaty line. Paul was furious that Lorraine was harmed but it’s not like he could do anything unless he passed the line, or unless Lorraine pushed me past the line and then all the wolves would go crazy.

She sat on me, somehow pinning my arms down with some huge rocks. I couldn’t move my hands. My fangs slid out quickly and venom was dripping from them like waterfalls. I reached my neck up far enough to sink my teeth into her skin. The venom may not kill her but it will wound her severely and burn like hell. She screamed loudly, probably enough for the rest of the Cullen family to hear and come running.

After a short amount of fighting and tugging, I got my hands released from under the boulders. I grabbed for her throat, remembering that she was the only vampire that could breathe. She started to choke and kick me in my stomach. It wasn’t long before Paul howled loudly, grabbing the attention of everyone within the La Push and Forks vicinity. Edward showed up quickly, ripping my hands away from Lorraine’s throat and throwing me against the same boulder that Lorraine threw me against. But I already knew a way to avoid hitting the boulder. I rotated my body quickly and kicked off of the rick and went back to attack Edward and Lorraine. I was stopped by Emmett, tackling me at full speed, breaking one of my ribs, which I knew would heal in a matter of seconds. But my ribs still stung wildly.

Carlisle noticed Paul’s growling form, “Paul you have our permission to come over here and be with Lorraine, I will not count that as breaking the treaty if you’re protecting her.”

Paul nodded and jumped over the border and ran quickly to Lorraine, who was losing a lot of blood.

“Carlisle! What will happen if she bleeds out too much? She’s a vampire but she’s also ancient, I’m not sure if her bleeding is a good thing. We have to get back to the house and help her.” Edward yelled.

Lorraine fought to speak. “No, just let Paul take me to the Rez, I will replenish the blood on my own but It will take a week, just let me stay there. I don’t want to be near Jasper anyway, this way he can’t harm me unless he wants to get killed.” She spoke softly, almost inaudible to all our ears.

I watched as she was picked up by Paul carefully, and he ran quickly over the border and through the forest.

The family came towards me with looks of pure hate.

“How could you do that to Lorraine? She’s done nothing wrong to you! She was just trying to keep everyone safe! And now look what you’ve done to her! You almost killed her, and then what would stop the Volturi from ripping you to pieces? She is a special person to the Volturi and they will show no mercy if any harm comes to her! Aro already warned us about that and yet you still almost murder the first vampire. You can expect the Volturi members to visit and punish you. I will have no choice but to let them Jasper. This is out of my hands. Now you will come back to the house and be locked in your room until they arrive, which will be very soon. I would say I’m sorry to punish you like this, but I’d be lying. I can’t believe you would go to your old ways like when you were under Maria’s command. I am very disappointed in you Jasper Whitlock.” Esme yelled.

Everyone was shocked to hear her scream; she was always the loving mother of the family. But now that one of her children was harmed, she was turned into a fierce lioness protecting her cubs.

Carlisle sighed, “Edward, Emmett, please take Jasper back to the house and watch him to make sure he doesn’t leave. He cannot avoid this punishment.” he ordered

I gasped, “You would really let the Volturi punish me?” I yelled.

“You severely harmed and almost murdered the original vampire! If it wasn’t for Lorraine you wouldn’t even be a vampire!!! None of us would be here without her sacrifices! You should be blessed to be a distant vampire relative to her! But now you’ve soiled your good reputation will us. It’s as if you were feeding from humans again.” Emmett screamed.

I was yanked up by my arms, awaiting my cruel punishment.

But I don’t think I’m going to be there by the time the Volturi arrive, I’ve already had a master plan to escape just incase something went wrong.

“Don’t even think about executing your ‘master plan’, Lorraine already informed us of all your plans. You will not escape without being hurt severely.” Edward threatened

That Bitch! She’s going to die!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I had to make Jasper an evil A** Hole, he's actually my favorite of the Twilight Saga, but every now and then, there needs to be a twist in the plot... tell me how you like it or if you don't like it then you can tell me too...constructive criticism is always accepted too.

I would appreciate 2 more comments in order to publish my next chapter.

Mush Love and Twisted Thinking,
Starla