Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

“Am I going crazy or did she say Lucifer?”

Lorraine’s P.O.V

My heart dropped into the bottom of my chest. We have to fight each other in order to go back to the world?

“But I thought she didn’t die! Why should she have to even fight for her life is she’s not dead?” Jasper questioned to the laughing sky.

“Just because I needed a twist in my little game. She is a vampire, her soul is mine! I can do whatever I wish to life. Kill her, turn her human or make her my own.” He explained.

“That’s not fair! She shouldn’t be getting punished for something I did to her!” He yelled, getting angrier by each passing second.

“Jasper stop arguing, we’re vampires, that’s just the way it is. I’m a damned soul, even if it’s not by my own choices. That’s just the way it has to be for there to be order in the world.” I whispered sadly, tears falling from my face.

“But you don’t deserve this! I should be the one to die! Not you! I never would’ve hurt you if I knew that it would come to this.” He yelled in my direction.

“Just drop it Jasper. There’s no reason to argue for something that cannot be changed.”

“But you can’t just give up Lorraine! What about Paul? The rest of the Cullen family? And are you just going to leave your daughter behind too and leave them all torn that you’re gone. I would never forgive myself.” He grabbed my face and made me look in his eyes.

I saw the pleading look he was giving me and I just couldn’t take it. I started to cry. He immediately let go of my face and wiped the tears from my face, holding me close to his warm chest. I listened to his heartbeat, knowing that this was the only chance I would get to heat his heart beating.

Paul’s P.O.V

I watched closely and I saw tears flowing down Lorraine’s cheeks. How could she be crying when she’s unconscious?

That’s when her heartbeat started to drop. I noticed this and I felt for her pulse. There wasn’t one. She was dying right before my eyes and there wasn’t anything that I could do to stop it. My heart plummeted at the thought of being alone and dying insane.

“Sam! Come here! Something is wrong with Lorraine, Her heart stopped beating!”

The whole pack and Emily ran into the room, running towards Lorraine’s body and felt for a pulse, feeling nothing there; they immediately knew what had to happen.

“We have to take her to Carlisle. Hopefully he will know what is happening. Paul, since you are the only one allowed past the border, you take her to the Cullen’s home and tell them what is happening and never leave her side. She needs you now more than ever.

I obeyed and quickly picked her up and ran to the Cullen’s house. Barging through the doors, I saw the Cullens in the living room.

“Help! Call Carlisle! We don’t know what’s going on with her!” I yelled, reluctantly handing her limp body to Emmett, he took her to Carlisle’s office. Laying her down on the hospital bed that was set up there.

Esme came up behind me. “Can you explain her symptoms to me so I can tell Carlisle?”

“I noticed that she started crying in her unconscious state and then her heart stopped beating. She has no pulse and her body temperature is surprisingly rising. She’s almost as hot as us.” I explained worriedly.

She put her hand lightly on my shoulder, giving me an apologetic look.

“What’s that look for?” I asked

“I think I may know what she’s going through. But I can’t be sure unless Carlisle confirms my suspicions.” She explained slowly.

“Well then where the hell is he?”

“I’m right here!” he yelled from behind us.

Passing the both of us running into the office, he felt her temperature.

“Edward! Come here now!” he yelled.

Edward was there in 2 seconds.

“Her mental defenses are down, so I want you to penetrate her mind. Help us see what she’s seeing.”

He nodded and started to focus on Lorraine’s unmoving figure.

“I see Lorraine, and Jasper…-”

Everyone gasped, I just growled.

“What is he doing in her head?”

“He’s holding her close to him, but she’s not struggling, she’s crying. They’re speaking to each other, but I can’t understand what they’re saying.” He said

“Try to read their lips. That might work” Carlisle suggested.

“She’s talking about this guy.”

Carlisle’s expression darkened.

“Can you figure out the name of the guy she’s talking about?” he asked

Edward took a moment.

His eyes suddenly shot wide open.

“What is it Edward? What is his name?”

“Am I going crazy or did she say Lucifer?”

All the vampires rushed to her body, pushing me out of the way.

Rosalie went to lift open her eyelids, she saw her eyes and backed away.

“Rosalie, what is it? What did you see?” Carlisle asked

“Look for yourself.” She whispered

He lifted up her eyelids and you could hear a growl. He suddenly let go of her and slammed a bookshelf across the room.

“Carlisle, what is it?” Esme asked.

Edward lifted up her eyelids once more and I got closer to see her eyes, They were like cat’s eyes but fully red.

“Oh my poor baby. She must be stuck there with Jasper, fighting for her life.” Esme said

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?” I asked

Carlisle and Esme cleared their throats, giving themselves some time to put their words in order. Edward couldn’t stand the silence any longer.

“She’s stuck in the border between our world and hell. She is stuck there with Jasper because they are both vampires. She will not wake up unless she battles and kills Jasper in the little game that Lucifer likes to play on his captives. But she only has 1 week, starting today, to fight Jasper and win, or else her soul gets ripped from her body and she’s stuck in hell for all eternity.”
♠ ♠ ♠
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/M/MI/MID/MIDNIGHTDEMON253/1251635846_4964_full.jpeg

these are what her eyes looked like...copy and paste it into your adress bar you will see

hope you guys and girls liked.. i wouls still like to get 2 comments b4 i post again. that way you guys get more posts.

Much Love and Demonic Dreams,
Starla