Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

"Is That Really You?"

Edward’s P.O.V

I knew what I was doing, all I have to do is make a deal with Lucifer and then I can get us all set free…well I’m not exactly sure about how we can get Jasper out since he is already dead; and I still resent him for almost killing Lorraine and getting us all into this mess. He had Alice, why did he want Lorraine?

I guess I’ll never understand his mind fully, even though I could hear his thoughts I could never really understand why he was thinking what he was thinking.

“EDWARD NO; WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” I heard Lorraine scream.

“Yes, exactly what are you trying to do Edward Mason?” Lucifer said from behind me.

I turned and saw him standing there; he didn’t look like I thought he would. He didn’t have any horns or a tail. But he did carry a dark sword.

I could hear Lorraine gasp from behind me.

“Eric? Is that you?” she asked, screaming and running towards him.

I stopped her, “Lorraine, that’s not Eric, he’s too evil to be your Eric.” I reasoned with her.

“But it looks exactly like him. Please let me get closer to him Edward.” She pleaded

Paul’s P.O.V

I went inside my house and slammed the door shut; my mom came running to me.

“What on earth is going on Paul?”

“I’m about to lose my imprint. That’s what!” I yelled and ran to my room.

Now my mother knew exactly what I was talking about, she knew I was a shifter, designed to fight vampires and protect the reservation. She just wished that nothing would’ve happened to hurt her me. I told her about how I imprinted on a vampire, Lorraine.

I told my mother about how she was legendary, she was the oldest of them all, and she is the beginning of all vampires. I had tried to explain it to my mom that she is not the cause of the entire rogue vampire race killing humans. I want my mom to like Lorraine when they meet, if they ever get the chance to meet.

She knocked on my door, “Paul, can you please talk to me, I feel like a bad mother when you come home all angry and I can’t do anything about it. I’d like to help you.” She said.

I opened the door and grabbed her in a light hug, “Mom you could never be a bad mother, I just don’t want to put all of my issues on you.” I explained, crying on my mom’s shoulder.

“Well, Paul; in a sad way you are putting your issues on me when you don’t let me help. So come with me, please explain some things to me. Is something wrong with Lorraine?” she asked

Tears fell from my eyes faster at the mere mention of her name. My sobs came out like miniature screams, scaring my mother for a quick second. She just embraced me tighter.

“So what’s wrong with her my child. From what I hear from you; you really love her Paul.”

I nodded my head, “Mom, she’s stuck in this border between Hell and our world and I can’t do anything to help her. I feel useless to my imprint.”

“Honey I’m sure that Raine knows that you will try to help her as much as possible, she knows you Paul. You’ll try your hardest. She knows you love her and won’t let anything bad happen to her.” She said

“But something bad is happening to her; she’s stuck in that border with the guy who put her there in the first place. One of the Cullens attacked her and then escaped and I killed him. After that Lorraine’s heart stopped beating and she was crying while she was unconscious. She’s stuck in that horrible place with Jasper and Lucifer.”

“Did you just say Lucifer?” My mom asked incredulously.

“Yes, the infamous Lucifer is there. He’s going to make them fight each other to see who comes back. But I know Lorraine; she wouldn’t hurt Jasper even if it saves her life. She’s too caring, and she probably forgives him for attacking her. I don’t know what’s happening with them and I want to know but I’m afraid to lose her.” I explained

“You won’t lose her, no matter what happens she will always be with you Paul, you know that.”

“Mom, I don’t want her with me when she’s dead, I’d rather have her here, where I can hold her, kiss her, marry her and have kids. She is my life mom. Without her I will die form insanity. The imprinting won’t let me survive without her.”

She only grabbed my tighter, and I heard her lightly sobbing.

Lorraine’s P.O.V

I walked closer towards ‘Lucifer’. I swear he looked just like my Eric; the father of my child and my first lover, my human lover.

I walked closer and put my hand to his face.

“Is that really you?” I whispered.

He looked down at me, his eye color fading from blood red to the light blue that I came to remember.

“Yes, Raine, it is me. I’ve been watching you ever since I died. I want you to come live with me again. We can have a life together again. Just you and me.” He said.

“I don’t know what to say… Eric this is a big decision.” I said, slightly backing away from him.

“Say yes.” He said

I felt unsure, do I want to go back to my first love Eric. He can’t ever die. But he’s caused many people, like me, unimaginable pain. I can’t deal with someone that has a job hurting people, no matter if they are human, vampire, werewolf, or whatever other creature they are.

I looked back to Jasper and Edward, walking towards them.

I looked back to Eric, “Can I talk with them first? They are a part of my family as well.”

“Do as you wish, my love.”

I smiled at him; I always loved when he called me ‘my love’ it always made me happy. But that was when he was a live.

I went back to Jasper and Edward and talked with them for a little bit.

I turned back around.

“Eric, I’ve made my decision.” I announced to him

“Good, good. What is your answer love?” he said with a smile.

“My answer is…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger!!!

I just had to do at least one cliffhanger in my story.

Sorry, but now i bet it makes you anxious for the next chapter.

here are the links you need for this chapter

Lucifer’s Look:

http://s.bebo.com/app-image/8440737007/8440646405/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/10/16/Mat.jpg

His Sword:

http://1800hart.com/picks/wp-content/Fantasy_Swords_Molotoch__The_Slaye_KR0013_1624.jpg

just copy and paste them to your address bar and wait for the next post.

Much Love and Dangerous Decisions,
Starla