Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

“One drop won’t kill me.”

Paul’s P.O.V

I could sense something was wrong, something just all of a sudden didn’t feel right. I ran towards the forest, not bothering to tell Sam where I was going.

Unfortunately, he came out of his house with the pack right before I got into the forest’s cover.

“Paul? Where are you going without informing me?” he bellowed angrily.

“Fuck informing you! Raine is in trouble!” I said before running off and phasing.

The closer I got to the Cullens, the more extreme the bad feeling got, I started to feel physical pain with each step, but I didn’t care. I just wanted to make sure that Raine was safe. I know I’m going to be in for some hell from Sam for running off like that and with the comments I made, but I don’t give a damn. Raine is more important to me than anything right now.

I reached the house and I changed back, quickly untying my shorts from my leg and putting them on. I could hear screams; I knew they were Lorraine’s. That made me furious and I raced past the Cullens up the stairs to her room. She was thrashing around like an animal being torn apart.

The Cullens were right behind me, keeping a safe distance from me. Not like that would help but that’s their decision.

“What’s going on with her? Why is she in pain?” I screamed at the pixie-haired vampire.

“She must have made Lucifer angry so he’s causing her pain. Edward is in her head with Jasper to help her but it doesn’t look like he’s doing much.”

“No Shit, Tinkerbell! You think he’s not helping her, he’s not doing shit!” I said sarcastically.

“You don’t have to be such an ass about it…we’re all doing as much as we possibly can… we like her just as much as you dogs do. Jeez.”

I felt something wet on my hands, I looked down slowly, for fear of what I might see, and I saw blood on my hands, coming from a small stream originating from Raine’s mouth.

I got pushed away by Carlisle, He started screaming at her.

“Lorraine, you have to fight whatever he is doing! Can you hear me?! Edward, Jasper; Help her! We’re about to lose her!” He screamed

He shook her quickly, trying to snap her out of it, but nothing was happening.

Lorraine’s P.O.V

“My answer is…No. I can’t and I will not stay here with you.” I said

Eric’s expression turned from hopeful and loving, to full of hatred and fury.

“What?! You would deny the chance to be with me again? You aren’t worthy of going back with that mangy dog and his sick pack of freaks that you call family.” He screamed

“I called you and Arianna family and look what you two became; a rogue vampire and someone who causes pain to people for your own amusement. You make me sick. I’d rather die then be with you again!” I yelled.

“So be it.” He said, and with that one phrase he unsheathed his sword and plunged it into my stomach.

I screamed loud enough that I think the whole underworld heard me; I fell to the ground with the sword still in my stomach. Edward and Jasper ran quickly towards me but they were thrown back by Eric’s magic and held in place by an invisible bar pinning them to the wall.

They screamed for me to get up, but the pain hurt so much, the demonic sword must have the ability to kill any dark entity. I tried to speak but the blood started pouring out my mouth like a waterfall. I fell back and closed my eyes, pretending to pass out. I knew that this plan would work out easily, since Eric is so egotistical about his almighty evil powers. He walked past me and went to Edward and Jasper and started to say something, but I couldn’t hear. Then I heard Carlisle’s voice in my head, not exactly sure if everyone could hear it or just me…

“Lorraine, you have to fight whatever he is doing! Can you hear me?! Edward, Jasper; Help her! We’re about to lose her!” He screamed panicking

I found my chance to catch Eric off guard, I quickly got up and took the sword out of my stomach, slicing Eric’s back, making him fall to his knees. , withering in pain.

“How can you wield the sword? Only a demonic leader can hold it.”

“I’m the first vampire you ass hole. Therefore I am a leader. And I can’t believe I ever fell for your stupid ass. Your game is over. You lose.” I said, bringing down the blade plunging it into his chest, directly where his heart was, instantly killing him. Then everything started to get all bright and blurry, I went to Jasper and Edward, slicing the invisible object that pinned them to the wall. Grabbing a hold of Edward and Jasper’s arms, we all faded into the bright light.

I slowly opened my eyes, spitting out blood while I did so. I looked around to see Carlisle inches from my face and Paul next to me in the corner of the room, sobbing lightly. I have never seen or heard him cry so this was a shock.

“I’ll never be able to see her again!” he cried.

I sat up ignoring the pain.

“Now why would you think that you silly boy?” I said

He looked up quickly and pounced on me, planting kisses all over my face and neck.

“Okay, okay, I get the point. You missed me, now I probably look like crap and I want to go take a shower.”

Everyone including Edward, who had joined us shortly after I came back to the world, and Paul, still lying on top of me with his head on my chest, not letting go of me.

“Seriously can I take a shower? I just went through the boundaries of hell and back and I need to wash off all the agony of a thousand people.”

Everyone only laughed harder, “That’s our girl.” They all said simultaneously, except for Paul who said, “That’s my girl.”

A thought suddenly hit me; I can’t believe I almost forgot about this.

I turned to Edward, “Edward, what happened to Jasper?”

“Right here.” We heard from above us, I saw Jasper floating above me, he was completely transparent; almost like a ghost.

“Great so now I really have to worry if someone is watching me in the shower.” I joked.

Everyone, including Jasper laughed.

“But what are we going to do about your body? Paul ripped it to shreds and lit them all on fire.” Edward asked

“I can solve that.” I said.

“How?” everyone asked.

“I’ve had to make new bodies for ghosts before, its not that difficult, all I have to do is give you a drop of my blood and you automatically light up and sleep for a week, then when you wake up, you have a body, now you will look different, but that’s not to worry. You will also be a human again, unless you don’t want to be.” I said

“I’d like to be human for a while of you don’t mind.” He said

“No problem.” I said.

“No way am I letting you give him blood in your weakened condition. You’ve lost a lot of blood Raine.” Paul said all fatherly-like.

“One drop won’t kill me." I reasoned.

He thought for a moment… “Fine, but you better be resting for a little while. You’ve been through hell. Literally.”

“Jasper, come hither.”

Paul gave me a weird look. “What?”

“I said come here in a different way. But Paul I wasn't talking to you. Sorry." I said

Jasper came close to me and he floated right above me.

I bit a hole into my finger, pressing it to his mouth.

He instantly got some color.

“Now you must listen to me very carefully. You all need to put him in a room where no sun can hit him and you must not check on him until he wakes up and comes out on his own. Understand?” I asked

They all nodded, and Emmett picked him up and took him downstairs. Hey, he had my blood, even though it was a drop I’ll still always know where he is.

“You’ll always know where he is after one drop of blood?” Edward asked.

“Yes Edward, now stay the hell out of my head Mr. Nosey.” I said

Yet another giggle filled the house. This next week is going to be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you guys like that chapter? I hope you did!

It will be a couple more days before i give you the next chapter, but in less than 3 days you will have the next chapter as long as i get some comments...

Now if you guys wanna send me some links in the next couple of days of how you want Jasper to look now, then you can. I might even use one of them and you could be featured in the story. Just send me the link and a name you want for your character and i'll pick the one i like most, or i'll just get everone else to vote for the picture and that's how you get placed into the story. I need 2 people though to add to the story

So here are the guidelines to get into the story:
If you wanna be in my story as a special character,
-Send me a link(only a link please) of what you want Jasper to look like after he gets a new body.
- Create a name for your character, (full name would be appreciated, But they can not have a Cullen Last name.)
-Send me a link of what you want your character to look like.
- The characters have to be paired with someone of my choice... but in order to know who you are getting paired with, you have to message me with that information i asked for above, and then i can give you some options.
Seems easy right?

You guys have a week until i put a new character in the story, you have until then.
Much Love and Ex-Vampires,
Starla