Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

Her Reason Behind It

Lorraine's P.O.V

"I left my home in Yorkshire, because I had fallen in love... with a human."

The room became deathly silent, everyone started to stare at me, some with looks of interest, some with looks of disgust on their faces. The majority of the room was full of curiosity, surprisingly. They apparently wanted to hear the story.

Aro walked closer to me, "My dear, could you please tell us the story of how you fell in love with a human?" he said gracefully

I smiled on the outside, although i was mentally cringing inside. I hated even thinking of this story, let alone telling it to others...oh well, they are helping me so i may as well just inform them.

"Well since you said please Aro, all of you interested in my story please gather around me in a circle.This story is long but I will try to make it as quick and painless for me, and all of you, as possible."

They all assembled a circle form, about 3 feet from where I stood. All of them with curious looks on their faces. Even the wives seemed interested in my little "scandal".

"It all began on that warm July morning, the air was crisp, and serene...-"

(*Flashback*)

Me and my father, my only living parent had been nomadic for years, trying to find a suitable home for me to live in. A home that was suitable for a child as... Special as I. As you can probably tell, i was no normal child, and me and my father knew that.

I am the main reason why my mother died. I practically killed her myself just by being born. She knew that she was going to die whilst giving birth to me but she accepted that. My father always told me that story of how much my mother would've loved me, and how much she wanted me in this world, even if she had to leave it.

My father held my hand on the long journey to Yorkshire, England.

I was 3, but I looked like a 7-year-old. My father thought I was just an early gift from God.

"Father," said the little me, "when will we be to our new home? I'm getting sleepy."

My father only kept his head straight, never looking me in the eye and he said," We will be there soon my child, I promise you. Our long journey will not come to waste. Just sleep the rest of the way. I will wake you when we arrive." he said calmly, but with an undertone of something that i couldn't place, was that fear in my father's voice? Was my father actually fearful of what would surely happen to us?

I gladly obliged and i fell asleep quickly, making no haste as I went off into my dark hole that was my mind for a moment's rest.

About 30 minutes later I awoke to the sound of my father screaming my name. Urging me to run away from the carriage, but all I could see was smoke. I ran to my father's body lying on the ground and i held his hand, to comfort him. Just as he did when he wanted to make me feel safe.

"Father, you will be okay. Just go to sleep and you can be with mom again." I spoke softly

I wasn't stupid. I knew what was happening. my father was dying, and i could tell from the sweet smell of blood coming from his chest. He had been stabbed. And he was going to heaven with my mother.

I got up after closing my father's cold eyes. The blood was still on my hands, but I listened to my father's orders before I made any decisions of my own.

I reached a clearing, thinking that I was home free, that I was safe. And I was right, but only for a moment. When the guards that has most likely killed my father picked me up and tried to kidnap me. To take as a slave or whatever they did with children at that time. I never got to find out though because I tried to think of a way to get out of their grasp. But the scent of my father's blood on my hands overwhelmed my thoughts and my actions.

My teeth elongated in my mouth, and the burning in my throat itched and scratched. I opened my mouth, ready to face the men and scream at them to let me go, when they saw my teeth. They seemed shocked and appalled at what they were seeing.

"What is this thing? It seems to have teeth like an animal but the body of a human! This is despicable! We must dispose of it at once. You Boy! Over there! Throw her into the river!"The guard holding me said

I screamed, not wanting to die, but thinking it was going to happen whether I liked it or not.

"Let Me Go!! I did nothing wrong. I Was Born Like This!! LET ME GO!!" I screamed and kicked, my sudden craving came at me like a wave and I bit the guard's hand with my sharp teeth and felt the crimson liquid flow down my throat like liquid ecstasy. I couldn't get enough of the delightful liquid so I sucked the man dry.

The other guards ran away in fear. Leaving their dead leader behind. My insatiable thirst still itched at the back of my throat but not as strong now...I could suddenly see better and hear things better too...I didn't understand at all what was going on... I had just fed for the first time. And I didn't want to stop.

I ran away from the smell of corpses until I found a small town. I didn't think it was Yorkshire, but what did I know... I was only a child at the time with no sense of direction.

It turns out, as I reached a sign. That I had actually found my destination, which only saddened me more.

I whispered to myself, " If only we had left earlier, I would be here with my father and I wouldn't be all alone."

I sat at the side of the dirt path, crying. Until a boy found me. he came up beside me and said, " Hello miss. Are you alright?"

I stopped crying, or at lest tried to, for fear of embarrassment and composed myself quickly.

I replied back to him with a weary expression

"No, sir I am not well. My father was just killed and I just escaped from some guards that wanted me dead just because I was different. Now I am homeless and I have no food or shelter." I said solemnly

The boy felt my sorrows and his eyes widened for a split second.

He took my hand and caused me to look at him from the sudden contact.

"Why don't you just come with me and live with me and my family? I'm sure they would love to take you in! I was an orphan too at one time and they took me under their wing. They should do the same for you. Would you like to come see?" he said cheerfully

A smile suddenly graced my features as I had realized. I had made a friend!

"Sure!"

He smiled at me

"So what's your name?" he asked

"Lorraine. What's yours?" I replied

"My name is Eric. How old are you kid?"

"I'm 3 years old."

He chuckled

" You sure have a great sense of humor...You and i are going to get along fine"
♠ ♠ ♠
so long...i meant the story...yeah her story is going to take a couple chapters before i actually get into the Cullens...i hope that's okay..