Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

“Good Morning Sleeping Beauty!"

*Lorraine’s P.O.V*

“So what did the Volturi want?” asked Maegan.

“They gave me some gifts…” I trailed off.

“What kind of gifts?” Daphnee asked, looking me up and down, trying to find them.

“They gave me these earrings and this charm for my bracelet.” I said, showing them all.

“You know they are probably going to track you with these gifts...right?” Lexi said, pointing to the gifts.

“Only the earrings have a tracker, which is why I’m going to get Alice to take the trackers out, they are still cute, and they did help me find this place, so if they want to keep tabs on me then fine…but they will be noticing that I am closer to the wolves than the Cullens.”

“How do you know that only the earrings have a tracker? Maegan asked.

“I read Aro’s thoughts, along with the rest of the Volturi… I have a deep feeling that Jane doesn’t like that Aro favors me more than her.” I mentioned.

Paul wrapped his arms around me, “well she won’t be able to even put a finger on you while I’m here.” He said

“She won’t even get the chance. With Lorraine’s shield she has on her 24/7, nothing mental can hurt her, it gets deflected, so if Jane tried to hurt her, she’ll only feel the pain that she’s causing herself.” Maegan said.

“How do you know so much about her and I don’t?” Paul said disappointed.

“Because I’ve told her all of my secrets after I turned her. I know all of her secrets and she knows all of mine, it’s a fair trade really.” I said.

We all just stood there in silence, thinking of what we wanted the cabin to look like.

“Okay everyone, let’s get to work.” Sam said.

All the pack followed his orders, the girls just stayed behind laughing.

“Why are you four just standing there?” he asked.

“Sam, you may be able to do the whole Alpha thing with the guys, but that doesn’t affect us, so drop the ego big boy.” I said, patting him on his shoulder.

I walked past him and towards the border.

“Raine? Where are you going?” Embry asked confused.

“I’m going to get some more help…” I said, waving them off and running to the Cullen home.

Jasper’s P.O.V.

I feel all tingly inside, I don’t know what I’ll look like, but I hope I look good. I don’t want to be the only ugly person in a group of vampires and werewolves that all have good looks.

That’s the only thing I’m really worried about.

I can’t believe that I don’t get to see anyone for a whole week while I’m growing a new body…I figured it would take months…but I guess since Lorraine’s blood is special that she would speed up the process.

I hope this works out alright…

Emmett’s P.O.V

“Touchdown!” I yelled, jumping up after watching the Tennessee Titans beat the Dallas Cowboys.

“Why are you yelling Emmett?” Rosalie asked from upstairs…I completely ignored her and just did my little victory dance that I always do when my favorite team wins.

“Nice dancing Em.” I heard from behind me.

I turned and I saw Raine with her hand in front of her mouth, trying to hold in her laughs.

“You’re just jealous of my sweet moves.” I joked, dancing like an idiot.

“Oh yeah Emmett, I admit, I’m jealous of your sweet moves, can you please teach me your experienced moves Master?” she joked.

“You have much to learn grasshopper.” I joked back, giving her a huge bear hug.

“So what are you doing here without Paul?” I asked.

“Well I wanted to ask you guys if you wanted to help all of us build a cabin in the forest for me and my old friends to live in.” she asked me.

“What old friends?” I asked.

“Oh yeah, I forgot that you haven’t met them yet. The Volturi stopped by the Rez and brought my 3 best friends with me. They also gave me these.” She said, showing me her new charm and earrings.

“You sure they aren’t like some tracking devices?” I asked, picking up one of the earrings.

“Oh the earrings have a tracker in them, but they are the reason I’m here so they probably want to just make sure I’m safe. They know I’m stronger than them all anyway so why bother?” she explained, looking down.

“Yeah I guess you’re right. But you can’t possibly be stronger than me.” I boasted.

“Whatever you say grasshopper.” She laughed.

“I thought you we’re the grasshopper?”

“Nope, I’m the eldest in this family. I have power over you…muahaha.” She laughed

“Yeah right. Well Carlisle and Esme are out shopping with Edward and Bella. They’re getting Bella some food that she’ll like since she spends so much time over here. Rosalie and Alice are upstairs, and Jasper is where we last left him.” I said.

“Good, but he should be done in about…” she looked at her watch, “ 10 minutes, so we’ll wait for everyone to get back and then I’ll go wake him up and we’ll see his new look.” She explained.

“Yeah that way he won’t be left behind alone when we go help you build.” I agreed.

“Exactly, he would want to help too I just know it.” She said.

We waited on the couch for 5 more minutes until Carlisle came in through the door, carrying over 20 bags in his hands.

“Damn Carlisle, how much do you think she’ll be able to eat?” Emmett said, taking some of the bags.

“Well I’m sure that Paul will be around a lot more often now that Raine is in the family, and I’m sure that Lorraine would love to eat some food every now and then.” He said

“Yeah not to mention that the pack might be stopping by sometimes too, they all love Raine.” Alice said.

“How would you know that Alice? I thought you couldn’t see through the wolves?” Bella said.

“Well, I’m proud to say that ever since Lorraine got back from the boundaries of hell, that I’ve been able to see through them now, and now I can see them all individually if I wanted.” She says happily.

“But how could that possibly be true? You shouldn’t be able to do that unless… Lorraine!” Edward said.

“What? I knew that she wants to see me and make sure I’m safe so I gave her a little boost of power. What’s so wrong with that?” she asked.

“Well it’s not fair that Alice can see through the wolves when I still can’t read Bella’s mind.” he whined.

“Well I’m sure you’ve read enough minds in your life time, plus. Who says that Bella wants you in her head? That’s not fair to Bella. I only gave Alice that special ability boost so she won’t worry so much when I’m over there and in our new cabin. Oh by the way, Jasper should be done by now.” She thought out loud, getting up and walking downstairs to where Jasper was located.

We all tried to follow.

“Stop right there! I have to wake him up and make sure that he’s ready to see you all. Since I gave him my blood I have to see him first. It’s a rule.” She said, putting up a barrier to stop us from walking any further.

Lorraine’s P.O.V

I knew that nothing would go wrong with Jasper’s new body because he has some of my blood in him.

I opened the door to his resting place and I saw him lying on the bed… he looked beautiful….

I got closer and I put my hand to his cheek.

He immediately opened his eyes.

“Good Morning Sleeping Beauty! You look great!” I said.

He smiled at me, showing off his pearly white teeth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys liked!

Jasper's New Look:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_5-tbWcg27uE/SMZXl-FLfYI/AAAAAAAAAUQ/OkwBSyPD95o/s320/male-model-sweater.jpeg

Thanks lexi nicole for the link to this pic...i like him!! What do you think??

Comments are appreciated.

Much Love and Second Chances,
Starla

P.s. I'm So Happy That The New Avenged Sevenfold CD is #1 on the Charts!!! Yes I Am A Huge A7X fan!!!

let's try this a second time... hehe

Much Love and Nightmare!!,
Starla