Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

“What are they too big now?”

Lorraine’s P.O.V

“Alright Jasper…I know you are most likely naked under there so I’ll go ask one of the guys for some of your clothes.”

He stopped me from getting up by grabbing my hand.

“No. Please don’t leave.” He begged.

“Well unless you want to wear my clothes when you see everyone, I suggest you stay here while I go ask Edward for some of your clothes, alright?” I said

He only nodded, letting go of my hand reluctantly.

I walked back to the living room.

“Edward, can I get you to go get an outfit for Jasper…I think he might fit in his old clothes.” I asked.

“Sure,” he said, running up the stairs and quickly coming back down with an outfit for Jasper.

“Alright, this should work. Let me just give him these and you guys will see him soon.” I said.

I know they really want to see him, so I’ll try to rush this.

I got back to the room, seeing Jasper sitting up on the bed, his back to the wall, exposing his tight muscles.

“Damn, Jaz. You Made yourself look hot.” I admired.

“What do you mean I made myself hot?” he asked

“Oh yeah I never told you. Whatever you think about when you were unconscious, that’s what you would look like. I didn’t tell you that because I didn’t want you to make yourself hot, but I guess it didn’t matter.” I said, looking him up and down.

I threw his clothes on the bed.

“Now go get dressed, I’ll be back in here in 5 minutes. But try to hurry, the guys are anxious and we need to go to the forest so you can all help us build a house for me and 2 vampire friends of mine.” I said.

“Oh okay. I’ll try to hurry.” He said.

I left the room, giving him a smile.

He opened the door about a minute later, fitting his old outfits perfectly.

“Good to know that we don’t have to buy you a whole new wardrobe.” I said.

“You guys do have to buy me something though…” he trailed off.

“What do we have to buy you?” I asked, seeing nothing on him too tight or loose fitting.

“Boxers.” He whispered, blushing.

“What are they too big now?” I asked, not getting the hint.

“No, they are too small now.” He said.

I sat there for a second, it finally sinking into my head…

“Oh…umm, you can talk to the guys about that. Keep that visual out of my head please.” I asked.

I grabbed his hand and took him around the corner.

“Stay here while I introduce the new you.” I said, sounding a lot like Alice when she gave me a makeover.

I went around the corner, “Ladies and Gentlemen, I proudly introduce the new Jasper Hale!” I announced.

Jasper came around the corner, smiling as he did so.

Alice couldn’t stop staring at Jasper, I could’ve sworn that she was a werewolf, because she just looked like she imprinted. It looks like Alice and Jasper are going to get back together…too bad for Eric.

“Damn Jaz, you look great!” Emmett said, giving him a hard slap on the back, making Jasper wince.

“Emmett! Be easier with him! He is a human again. You can’t be as rough with him. Pretend like Jasper is Bella.” I scolded.

“Oh…sorry Jasper.” He said giving him a tight hug that cut off his breathing.

“EMMETT!!” I yelled, seeing Jasper’s face turn red in about three seconds.

“Sorry!” he yelled, dropping Jasper, letting him breathe.

“It’s alright, I guess I’ll have to get used to that.” Jasper said, rubbing his throat.

“Okay guys, lets go see the rest of the people to go help build our new cabin.” I said, getting them all ready to go.

We left about 5 minutes later, seeing that the guys already had the entire amount of trees we would need to build the house ready.

Paul ran straight to me, hugging me tightly.

“Oh, you brought the Cullen’s to help. Great idea!” he marveled.

“Yes, but you need to warn the pack that they are here and that we have a human with us.” I informed him.

“You have a human with you?” he asked, looking around, noticing Jasper’s new body along with the rest of the Cullens.

“Who is that Raine?” he asked.

“Oh that’s Jasper; his new body finished forming today so we just waited until he could leave. I hope that’s okay because I know he really wants to help us.” I said.

“Okay, well I’ll go tell Sam and the rest of the guys. You just go help plan what you want with the girls.” He said, kissing me and walking off quickly.

I walked back to the Cullen’s.

“You guys come with me so you can hear what all of us girls want, and so I can introduce you to them as well.” I said, getting them all to follow me.

We all got to where Daphnee, Lexi, and Maegan were, they were writing some information on a clipboard.

“Hey girls! What do you have so far?” I asked them, looking down at the board.

“Forget what we have on the board…Who do we have here?” Lexi asked, pointing to The Cullen’s.

“Oh sorry, these are the Cullen’s. This is Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Bella, Alice and technically our newest edition Jasper.” I said, naming them all off.

“Cullen’s, this is Daphnee, Lexi, and Maegan, we are all going to be living in this cabin house that is being built now. They have been my friends for years.” I introduced.

“Nice to meet you.” They all said simultaneously, waving at each other.

“Okay now that we have that crossed off of our list of things to do. What do you girls already have planned?” I asked them again.

“Everything except what you want with your room and anything you want to add.” Maegan said, handing me the clipboard.

“Okay, so did you tell the pack what you wanted yet?” I asked them.

“No, we were going to wait for you to give us your ideas first.” Daphnee said.

“Ho considerate of you, but I still want you to go tell them what you want so they can get an idea of what you want. Just save some room on the top floor for me. Alright? I’ll be there in a minute or two.” I told them.

They all nodded and went over to the guys.

I sat down, thinking about what I wanted for a minute. I already had an idea of what I wanted to have in the house. So I went through what all the girls wanted to make sure that I didn’t make multiples of the same idea.

I planned out my room, closet, and my bathroom, while adding some schematics for a lounge area upstairs.

I wanted there to be two or three lounge areas so there could be a boys’ room for when they visited, a girls’ room for when we just wanted to have some time to ourselves when the guys are over. And a room for just a select few of people who just wanted to be in silence, which will be like a small library.

I brought over my ideas to the guys and we all agreed and started to work on the building.

We all moved like an assembly line:

Me and Daphnee Moved the heavy trees to Embry and Colin so they could cut them to the correct measures. They passed off the cut tree to Paul and Brady who put the trees in place while Emmett and Edward hammered and nailed the trees together to create the base and interior walls. Jasper and Carlisle helped order people around on where to stick certain measured trees and other necessities. Rosalie and Alice were multi-taskers, sometimes they went inside the house and smoothed the insides of the rooms so there weren’t any prickly edges inside, and sometimes they helped me and Daphnee move trees. They were pretty much like working everything at one point. Since Bella was human and I didn’t have the heart to put Esme to work, I gave them the light job of getting all the sawdust out of the house while the guys were all sanding the wood. Seth didn’t want to do any hard work so Sam gave him the job of getting us refreshments when we needed them. Maegan and Lexi told Embry and Colin the needed measurements and sometimes we both switched off so me and Daphnee could get a break from the “heavy lifting” as Paul said.

That was how we all worked for that whole day.

Although we did have to go to the hardware store and get some metal and glass to make the cabin prettier and more modern.

By the end of the day, since we were so organized while working and since there were so many people, we finished at 8:30 PM, right before it got too dark to see.

We all marveled at our work, making a mental note to go shopping for interior decorations tomorrow or sometime this week.

We all went back to the Cullens’ house; hanging out on the couches and the floor, sipping ice-cold water, just kicking back and relaxing.

It was at this time that I realized something.

“Alice…Where did Eric go?” I asked.

“Oh he left a long time ago, after Jasper attacked you he thought it was his fault and left.” She explained to me.

“Oh…”

Paul stood up from his seat next to Emmett and he picked me up, sitting in my spot and setting me on his lap. I leaned my head back into his neck and I closed my eyes. It took only about a minute for me to fall asleep. But when I reached my slumber…I could’ve sworn I heard a barrage of ‘Awes’ when I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked!

Here's the link to the outside of the cabin:
http://www.thepreserveresort.com/propimages/1402/TPR-5Br-ext.jpg

The next chapter all the guys are going to go decorate the inside of the cabin...maybe

Jasper's Outfit along with more pictures of his new look:
http://www.polyvore.com/jaspers_new_look/set?id=21686486

Much Love and Cabin Building,
Starla