Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

Engagement...

Lorraine’s P.O.V

The house was beautiful…all of the girls and I had practically ransacked our own house already; running through all the rooms dragging along our boyfriends I automatically loved my room. I noticed that me and Maegan shared a bathroom, and so did Lexi and Daphnee. The guest bedroom was so pretty, and they had their own bathroom, which I liked. I happen to know that room would never be empty. We would probably run that room like a hotel room…just getting everyone to make appointments when they wanted to visit. The Cullen’s would be around a lot too. Alice already told me that the guest room would become like her second room. I don’t mind though. But they would have to get over the constant scent change in the room. Maybe I should get some candles ….that might help the constant scent change a little.

“No; trust me, that won’t work Lorraine. Alice has already tried with our house…doesn’t work all that much…just drives all our noses crazy. Please never try that.” Edward said, completely invading my thoughts and answering them for me.

“Hey now I know what to do when we all just want to be alone.” I said, smiling widely.

“Haha you’re so funny…but seriously…I know for a fact that even if it drives their noses crazy, all of us will still visit a lot…especially the wolves. They can’t hold off the imprinting urges for very long….I know for a fact that they wouldn’t even try to fight it.” He said as-a-matter-of-factly.

“We’ll need to put some kid of hold on your mind reading abilities when you’re here.” I said, smiling evilly

His happy expression dropped instantly, he knew exactly what I was going to do.

“Don’t even try Lorraine. You may be my blood relative, but I will not hesitate to bug the crap out of you.”

“Oh I know you will…but the only way you can really bug me is if you read my mind constantly, and I can put that to a roaring halt whenever you come in this house, or even when you come near me. So go ahead and try Edward, you’ll only be able to read my mind less and less by the day.” I said, smiling and walking by him, downstairs to where everyone was gathered.

“Okay everyone. I know I’m speaking for all of the girls in this house when we all say thank you for doing all of this. I know it was hard work and we’re going to have to repay you sometime. But we have to set some ground rules in this house.” I said.

“Okay, lay them on us.” Jasper said.

The girls all looked at me.

“We didn’t create any rules for the house.” Maegan said.

“I already did, when we were in the middle of building the house. Trust me, I have this.” I said, reassuring them all.

I turned to everyone and I took a deep breath.

“Alright here are the rules. First, no fighting in this house unless our lives are in danger. I don’t want all this beautiful decoration to come to a waste. Next, there will be no using powers in this house unless it is imperative to do so. Next, you clean up after yourselves if you make a mess, we are not your maids and yes we understand it is our house, but we will only clean after you guys if we cook a big meal and invite everyone. Next...”

Unknown P.O.V

I sat perched up in a tree in my animal form, watching.

Waiting for a perfect time to attack that vampire tramp.

She killed my lover; Dante, and burned down the club.

I’ve only heard good things about her from Dante, but from what I know about her personally, she is just bossy.

Here she is, creating meaningless rules just to keep her from doing work. She has all those vampires and werewolves and humans down their wrapped around her fingers.

It sickens me.

But I will get my revenge, soon.

I cackled in my animal form, causing myself some attention from one of the vampires and a couple of the wolves. They weren’t just staring in my direction, they were staring right…at…me.

This isn’t good…I will get my revenge but it doesn’t look like it will happen anytime soon… I’ll just have to wait a little longer to execute my dastardly plans.

One of the wolves and the vampire came outside, the wolf phased and growled fiercely, warning me to back off.

I obliged quickly, giving him the impression that I would leave quietly.

Yes, make him think he’s won. That will only make him drop his guard even easier.

One problem though, the vampire idiot followed me.

Damn, this was not in my plan at all.

Lorraine’s P.O.V

In the middle of my rules, I noticed Edward whisper into Paul’s ear. He looked out of the window, nodded to Edward and they both went outside. I don’t know why though, but I could see through the window what they were looking at…an owl, just watching the both of them.

I saw Paul change and I heard his growl. This was obviously no normal owl.

Edward most likely heard the owl’s thoughts and concluded that it wasn’t an ordinary owl.

Paul doesn’t like anything that could just me or the pack so it must be someone that seemed threatening, either that or Edward told him what it was thinking.

I saw it fly off after Paul growled and Edward chased after it.

I went outside to calm down Paul. He phased back after I brought him some shorts.

I tried to follow after Edward, but Paul held onto my hand tightly.

“Let me go Paul, he’s my family.”

“I know…but” he tried to say

“But nothing! He’s my blood and I need to see what’s going on.”

I ripped my hand out of his tight grip…running after Edward’s scent.

I saw him standing at the border just watching one of the trees, I looked in the direction that his eyes went, and I saw two owls... there was a white one and a brown and white one, they both looked like they had evil looks on their faces... I don’t like them…I adore owls and I’ve always wanted one as a pet but I don’t like the vibe these ones were giving me.

I jumped over the border, shocking the owls.

I looked up at them.

“Okay listen up! You stay away from me and my families… You come anywhere close to them and I will hunt you down…I know what you are... and I don’t want to have to reveal your kind to the world, but I am not the type of person you want to mess with…Now Shoo!” I yelled waving my arm at them.

They flew off quickly towards the east… I wonder where they’re going…

I jumped back over the border, meeting back up with Edward.

He gave me a tight hug.

“You know you didn’t need to do that right? I could’ve handled it.” He said letting go of me.

“Yeah Edward, like staring at them is considered handling it. If that’s how people fight now then I’m seriously doubting the world now.” I said, giving him a warm smile.

“Trust me Edward, I got this handled…I’ve been around much more than you have…I could shock you with what I’ve been through.” I said.

“Well then you should enlighten me sometime...” he said, walking next to me back to the house.

“In time you will know it all Edward. In time.”

We got back to the house and Paul automatically grabbed me, giving me a protective hug.

Alice came up behind me, grabbing me from Paul’s arms and wrapping me in her own.

“I saw everything that happened right after you chased after Edward. Did you recognize them Raine?” she asked.

“No I don’t recognize them…but they make me want a pet owl even less now.” I mentioned.

Her ears perked at the opportunity to get me another gift.

“So you want an owl as a pet? Done. When’s your birthday?” she asked.

“No No No…I can’t have you guys buying me so much stuff… you’ve already done so much.”

“But you know how we are…you can’t win with us when it comes to buying gifts.” She said, letting me go and giving me a huge smile like she always does.

“I can’t remember when my birthday is…I try not to have reminders of how old I am.” I said.

“You sounded just like Bella when you said that.” Edward said.

“Really?”

“Yep, only she doesn’t want to celebrate her birthday because that means she’s getting older.” Alice explained.

“What’s so wrong with getting older?” I asked.

Edward stormed off into the house. He seemed angry.

“Did I say something wrong?” I asked.

“No, you didn’t, Bella just wants to be one of us, and she’s tired of waiting so she complains about getting older to Edward.” Alice explained to me.

“I could turn her if she wants, its her decision. Not his.” I said.

“That’s what we all say, all except Edward. He doesn’t want her to have this curse.”

“Its only a curse if you have one of those leaders who force you to kill humans… that’s a curse, not living forever, frozen in time. I’ll ask her in front of everyone else later if she wants me to do it. Its not like Edward can do anything to stop me…”I said.

“Edward will most likely say you’re betraying him.” Alice warned.

“I’m not betraying him if I’m giving him more time to spend with Bella. I don’t think he wants her to get old and die. I know he wants her to be with him forever. He probably just doesn’t want her to go through the pain. I can make it to where its painless. Maybe if I tell him that then he’ll let her do what she wants…” I said, trailing off.

I didn’t want to talk about this out loud too much. I blocked off my mind, along with Alice’s, and I started to speak to her mentally.

‘I will ask Carlisle later if he will allow me to turn her if she wants. I’ll also mention Bella’s request to the pack. I’m sure if I do it then they can’t get mad, they trust me just as they trust each other.’ I thought

‘When were you going to tell me you could talk to us in our minds?’ Alice asked in her head.

‘When I felt like it…now I feel like it and I also don’t want Edward to hear us and take Bella away forever, you know how dramatic he can be when it comes to Bella’s humanity.’ I said

‘True. You ask the pack and I’ll gather up the family in the living room.’ She said.

‘Let’s go.’ I said.

I went to go talk with the guys.

“Hey guys...I have something I want to speak with you about.” I started.

“What is it?” Sam asked.

“Bella wants to become a vampire. But Edward won’t do it. If Bella still decides to become a vampire would I have your permission to do it?” I asked them.

“Why do you have to do it?” Paul asked.

“Because I am the only one vampire that can make it completely painless, and I can cut the turning process in half so it only takes a day and a half. I’ve learned over the years how to make it quick and painless. The only thing she will feel is my fangs piercing her skin, that’s it. And I can also hold Edward back with a shield and he can’t do anything to stop me. I think if it is Bella’s wish then I will let her have what she wants.” I explained.

Sam thought for a moment…

“I will only allow it if you do it, since you can make it painless… you have my permission to turn Bella, but only if you have her full consent.” Sam said.

“Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” I said, giving him a huge hug.

“Why are you so happy about this?” he asked.

“Because its like I’m losing a friend and gaining a child. That’s what we become when we turn someone. That’s why Aro called me mother. I’m technically and literally a mother; by fangs and by birth.” I explained.

They all nodded in understanding.

“Okay now let’s go double check with Bella if she wants this and if it’s okay with every Cullen except Edward.” I announced quietly, leading the way into the living room.

I got into the living room, seeing everyone sitting on all the couches.

“Why are we all gathered here?” Bella asked.

“Well recently something has come to my immediate attention and I was going to ask everyone about it.” I told her.

“Like what?” she asked.

“Well Bella, if you come here I can ask you.” I said, motioning for her to get closer.

She came and stood next to me and I lightly took her hands.

“Bella, I’ve heard that you want to become one of us…do you still want to?” I whispered to her.

Edward heard me and he shot up racing towards me, but I put up a force field to stop him from getting any closer to us.

“Edward! I’m not going to let you influence her decision by making her feel guilty, so shut up!” I scolded him.

“You can’t do this! You can’t betray me like this!” he yelled trying to break through the force field.

I looked to Alice and she gave me an ‘I told you so’ look.

“I’m not betraying you Edward. You’re betraying Bella by not letting her do what she wants. Its her life Edward. If she wants this then so be it.” I said.

“But I can’t take her soul like that! I can’t curse her! I don’t want her to go through that pain.” He argued.

“She won’t be cursed Edward!” I said, letting go of Bella’s hands and walking to the invisible wall that separated us, “The only way she could possibly be cursed is if someone makes her kill humans for her next meal. If she lives like us then she will be fine, as for the pain and taking her soul. I can make it to where she doesn’t feel pain and to where the turning time is cut in half. You won’t be taking her soul Edward; she’ll still be the same Bella, just much paler and a blood drinker instead of a normal food consumer. Trust me Edward…I can do it for you…I have a lot of practice, just look at Maegan. I turned her and she’s still the same as the first day I met her, only much happier, stronger and she drinks animal blood. This is what Bella wants.” I urged him.

He was silent for a long time, I got tired of the silence so I turned to the Cullens.

“What do you guys think about Bella becoming one of us?” I asked them.

Emmett was the first to speak.

“I’d be happy to have to as a sister. We can wrestle.”

Alice was next.

“I’d be happy to have you like one of us, Edward is so happy with you and I don’t want that to end, and I can hang out with you late at night.”

Esme and Carlisle were next.

“We already see you as part of the family; this will just make it more official.” Esme said.

“You are already like a daughter to me, and maybe I won’t have to see you in the hospital ever again. That worries me.” He laughed quietly.

Jasper was next.

“If I was still a vampire I would say ‘It would be great to not want to kill you all of the time.’ But since I’m human again I say that I would be special because I would be the only human.” He said laughing.

Maegan answered for Daphnee and Lexi.

“We would have another girl to hang out with. We three say yes.”

Rosalie was next.

“I can’t see why you would possibly want this. Sorry but I have to say no.”

I turned to the pack and Paul spoke for them all.

“It would make our jobs a lot easier, we wouldn’t have to protect you so much, you’d be able to hold your own then.”

I spoke last.

“It would make me really happy to see you as one of us, knowing that I helped you get what you’ve wanted for a while…I will look to you just as Esme and Carlisle do; as my child.” I said, getting close up to her and giving her a motherly hug.

Edward sounded sad.

“Why are you all doing this to me?” he asked from behind the invisible wall I set up.

“Edward, this is what she wants, you want her to be happy right? You want her to be with you forever right?” I asked.

“Yes…but-”

“Then you wouldn’t have to worry about Victoria trying to kill her, since Bella will be as strong as a newborn and even stronger if I do it.” I said, making a point.

He stood there, thinking about what we all said.

“You promise it won’t hurt her?”

We all cheered jumping up and down. I lowered the force field and I let Bella run to Edward, hugging him and giving him kisses.

“But on one condition…” Edward started again.

“And that is?”

He got on one knee, opening up a black box, looking up to Bella, revealing a beautiful ring.

He said his answer to my question, but he addressed it to Bella.

“I will only let her turn you after you say yes to marrying me and after the honeymoon.” He said.

“YES!” Bella yelled, wrapping her arms around Edward and kissing him.

The whole room erupted in cheers again.

Bella let go of Edward, walking back to me and giving me a huge hug as well.

“Thank you so much Lorraine!” she said, hugging me as tightly as she could.

“You’re welcome, my child.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's so long compared to all the other chapters i've done...comments are appreciated...but i have one question...

Did you like it? I kind of went with new moon, but not exactly, i had to stick tto the original somehow.

Anyway, i'll show you bella's outfit and the ring, i'm changing the way the ring looks by the way

Outfit and Ring:

http://www.polyvore.com/bellas_engagement/set?id=21902059

and the owls that were mentioned earlier:

http://www.massaudubon.org/Images/owls/Short-eared_Owl.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_KTD6OtRiReA/R72j9DgyB9I/AAAAAAAAACw/9Z-OdtaD5LE/s320/snowy%2Bowl%2B2.jpg

These are just too cute to not put on here: they made me smile:

http://www.azillionthings.com/lookytouchy/orly_owl.jpg

http://media.photobucket.com/image/Owls/i_karen_16/The%2520World%2520and%2520Nature/owls.jpg

http://www.owling.com/bw6.jpg

Much Love and Evil Owls,
Starla