Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

“Shut up Scooby Doo.”

Lorraine’s P.O.V

“See…I told you guys that they loved me.” I said smiling.

“We knew they liked you, but we never knew why… so you turned all of them in there?” Emmett asked.

“No, not all of them, just Aro, Caius, Demitri, Alec, and Marcus, just the main few. The rest weren’t even alive yet. I am the main reason why the Volturi even exists. But they keep our secrets from being revealed so I just let them off with the human killing…what’s a few humans?” I said

“So you don’t care that humans are dying everyday for their meals?” Bella asked.

“Well there has to be some sort of balance in the world, without balance, there would be much chaos in the world. Rather a couple humans die everyday then a hundred vampires die every hour. Right? Face it, if humans knew we existed, a lot of them would hunt us down.” I asked.

“She’s right.” Carlisle agreed.

“But didn’t you leave the Volturi because they killed so many?” Bella asked.

“No, I just couldn’t take them always offering me to kill a couple of humans. I just couldn’t take it.” He explained.

There was a dark silence in that elevator.

The doors opened finally and we all stampeded out of that cramped box.

“Okay, enough with the weird faces lets go explore and have some fun. Shall we?” Alice asked, grabbing my arm, dragging me and Paul along with her.

“Come on Rosalie! We’re going shopping. You too Bella.” She called behind her.

Of course since Rosalie, Bella, and Alice were coming, then so were Edward, Emmett, and Jasper.

Alice was quickly pulling us all down the streets. I kept losing sight of Jasper.

“Alice slow down, we keep losing Jasper.” I yelled at her tugging her arm back and running to where I could sense Jasper, he was in trouble, no doubt about it.

I turned a corner, not recognizing this street, I saw Jasper being backed up against a wall with 3 guys holding knives toward him. Jasper wasn’t fighting them though because he knew he could get hurt.

“Hey! Get away from him!” I yelled at them, getting closer.

Only one of them turned to me. The other two were still focused on Jasper, but he was focused on me.

“What do we have here? Boys, let the guy go, I think I’d rather have a girl over a guy any day.” He said with a mischievous smile, I could sense the rest of the family behind me, just watching from afar.

“You better watch who you’re messing with.” I warned lightly.

“Oh and I guess I should watch you then?” he taunted.

“Yes, actually you should.” I said.

He got closer to me and whispered in my ear.

“And what exactly are you going to do…vampire?” he whispered tauntingly.

My eyes widened and I opened up my mind to Edward.

‘Edward! He knows about vampires! What do I do?’

‘Let me ask Carlisle… hold on a second.’

I heard Carlisle’s thoughts in my head and I nodded lightly, just enough for him to notice.

“How do you know what I am?” I asked, feigning fright.

“I can see it on your skin, and your eyes are a weird color. You must be very rare, your eyes are purple. I wonder how you are in bed…” he trailed off. I could read his mind and I saw all the vulgar things that were running through hid mind. Edward was obviously pissed.

‘Calm down…make sure Paul doesn’t do anything…’ I was cut off by the guy getting thrown into the wall across from me.

‘stupid…nevermind…you guys come over here…I know what we have to do.’ I thought.

“What do we have to do with them?”Emmett asked, holding onto one of the other two guys that were near Jasper.

“I can erase their memories of us, but its tricky, I could almost make them forget their own names.” I said.

“Just do it Lorraine, we can’t have our secret getting out.” Carlisle said.

I knew if Carlisle said it, then it should be done. He doesn’t like to harm humans but this is serious.

I looked into one of the guys eyes, gaining his attention immediately.

“You never saw us, you just finished beating up some guy and you’re heading home to count your earnings. Now sleep.” I said. he fell unconscious.

I did the same with the other two as well.

I turned to Paul after we walked down the street.

“I told you that you needed to control yourself.” I said.

He laughed.

“I did control myself, I didn’t phase now did I?” he said, going behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist as we walked. We got to this store that looked a lot like an Italian version of Hot Topic. I quickly went in. I like these types of clothes and I know that all the girls somewhat like them. Plus, I needed an outfit for the concerts.

I let go of Paul’s hands going through the racks and grabbing many different outfits and running to the dressing room.

~\X/~

We both left the store, carrying numerous bags with us. I stopped by the Volturi castle and I asked them if I could store my stuff here until we found a hotel. They of course agreed.

We went to try and find the rest of the Cullens and the pack, but they were all scattered everywhere. Esme and Carlisle were in a fancy restaurant and Emmett, Jasper, and Quil were in a game arcade.

The rest of them were all out exploring different parts of Italy. I didn’t have the time to go find them all.

“Paul…can we go to talk to the Volturi again? There’s something I have to ask of them.” I asked.

He gave me a confused look but obliged nonetheless.

We walked back to the castle of the Volturi, only this time we weren’t escorted by guards…I assume that either they were feeding or Aro thought I could take care of myself.

I opened the door to where they normally seated and I saw the many humans in the room…yeah they were about to feed, and Paul was going to have to witness this.

“Paul, turn your head.” I ordered.

“Why?”

“Just do it!” I seethed.

He turned around, watching the wall behind us as I saw the Volturi sink their teeth into the humans. The smell of their blood enticed me but I kept to my place in the doorway.

They finished off the humans and sent Demitri to dispose of the bodies. I turned Paul’s sight away from the limp bodies as they passed the both of us…I looked to Aro and Caius, giving them both looks.

“Guys you know you shouldn’t kill so many humans...don’t you think that 27 humans is a little too much?” I asked.

“Why aren’t you scolding Marcus as well, he killed two humans.” Caius whined.

“While you 2 killed 4, he is in more control than you two combined…and I’d never thought I would see the day where Caius would whine like a child.” I said laughing.

He stuck his tongue out at me smiling. Aro gave him a weird look, making Caius stick his tongue back in his mouth.

“So what do we owe to this pleasure Lorraine? Surely you have a reason to come visit us.” Marcus said.

“Yes, I have a couple of things to inform you about, and I have a few things to ask you about as well. But I will admit it is a little...embarrassing on my part.” I admitted.

“Oh? And what would you be informing?” Aro asked curiously.

“There were three humans that tried to attack Jasper earlier this afternoon and he knew that I was a vampire. Does everyone in Volterra know of the vampires?” I asked.

“Not all of them but there are a few intelligent humans in Volterra. But what did you do with the humans?” he asked.

“Since I don’t like to kill humans I sort of hypnotized them all to forget what they saw. Was that a wise thing to do?” I asked.

“You made a wise decision for not killing them. That wouldn’t go unnoticed by the people on the streets. How is Jasper? Is he still alright?” Caius questioned.

“Yes, Jasper is fine, I got there just in time, and Paul saved my ass when they pulled a knife on me.” I informed them.

“I still don’t understand why Jasper didn’t want to be a vampire again.” Marcus stated.

“He wanted to remember what it was like to be human. Come on…don’t tell me you wouldn’t be human for a couple years if you had the chance.” I said.

They were all silent, Caius, Marcus and the wives nodded. Aro just sat there, I could tell that he was contemplating.

“Are you alright Aro?” I said, noticing the sullen look on his face.

He was just silent.

I ran up to him and I put his head in my hands. “Aro, I know your human life wasn’t great, but if it could be better, would you go back to being a human, if only for a little while?” I asked.

He nodded; I knew that if he could cry then he would be by now.

“Isn’t there something that you wanted to ask us as well?” Caius asked, breaking the silence.

I let go of Aro’s face, backing up back to where Paul was and I grabbed his hand.

“Yes there is, Paul doesn’t know I’m going to ask this but I know he’s curious as well.” I paused.

“Go ahead.” Aro nodded.

“I was just going to ask you, since me and Paul are mates. If we were to get…intimate, and I were to conceive a child, would you allow it to live or would you shun me?” I asked uneasily.

They all became silent for a moment, just staring at me and Paul.

“Give us a moment or two…we need to deliberate.” Aro said.

Marcus, Caius, and Aro huddled together for a couple minutes; but to me, seconds felt like hours, and minutes felt like days.

They finally broke out of their huddle and had emotionless looks on their faces.

I turned them myself and I still couldn’t tell what they were thinking right now…I was afraid to say the least.

“We’ve deliberated and our answer is…if you and this werewolf were to conceive a child, then we would be proud uncles to the child.” Aro said with a huge smile on his face.

“Yeah you and the whole pack are going to want to be the uncles.” Paul spoke up…I could tell he was super happy, but he still didn’t trust these vampires very well.

“I have to admit that it would be a mix of the bloodlines and it is normally against my better judgment to let something like that live, but if you are its mother than I know it will grow up well taken care of. You will be a great mother for the second time.” Aro said.

“I completely forgot about Arianna, could I meet her one day?” Paul asked.

“You and the rest of the Volturi, she’s been alive for thousands of years and she’s still never been introduced to the Volturi just yet. I’d have to find my daughter first.” I said.

“Well then why don’t we track her down for you? Make it like a little reunion?” Caius offered.

“Last time I checked, my daughter never wanted to speak to me ever again. And when she finds out that I killed her father when I was in the border between hell and here, then she’ll really hate me. But if you wish to meet her then you can track her down, meet her and then send her to come see me.” I said.

“That’s perfect. We’ll work with haste; do you have something with her scent on it so we can track her?” Aro asked.

“She smells exactly like me, but without the wolf smell.” I said.

“We’ll find her A.S.A.P.” Caius said.

“Alright then we’ll go… goodbye.” I said, turning and waving.

“Wait.” Aro yelled.

I turned back and looked at him.

“Why don’t you all just stay here instead of paying for a hotel? It’s better to stay with family than with strangers.” He said.

“I’ll ask Carlisle when I see him.” I said, turning and walking away again.

“That was easy…” Paul said.

“Yeah for you! You didn’t have to say anything.” I said.

“Well now that we know they’ll love our kids, we can start on making them.” He said, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

I pushed him away.

“Not in the elevator, lets wait until we know where we’re sleeping.” I said.

“Oh you’re no fun.” He said.

“Shut up Scooby Doo.” I said.

“Again with the dog jokes.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its taken me so long to update...i've been sick and in pain constantly...apparently my stomach acid has been wearing down the insides of my throat and my stomach, causing me tremendous pain. But i feel a little better today...but i hope you enjoyed it.

Their Outfits:

http://www.polyvore.com/paul_lorraine_with_volturi/set?id=22172103