Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

"So What Happened To Him?"

I'm going to go a little fast so we can get to Cullens faster alright?

(*Continuing From Previous Flashback*)

Eric introduced me to his family, apparently they noticed that he liked me. He didn't have many friends so they took me in since we were both pretty much in the same situation.

I shared a room with him for 3 years and his family noticed that I aged a lot faster than normal people. I explained to them how my life was before I met them all and they accepted my life because they said I was an especially kind person with talent.

They understood my cravings for blood and they let me drink from animals, since it would be too suspicious if humans suddenly disappeared. So I listened to them

When I turned 7 I looked 17, so I looked around the same age as Eric. he believed that I was 7, I explained to him that I was different, and he believed every word. He knew I would never lie to him. I had no reason to. He understood that.

When he turned 18, and I was 8, he wanted us to be together, I agreed, because I had acquired many strong feelings for him. We were together for about 3 years, we made love for the first time, I left some bruises on him shockingly, then he asked me to marry him after a while. But before I had the chance to say yes like I had planned to, the guards from when I was 3 years old barged in... and they took us both captive to the castle.

We arrived at the castle and the "king" wanted to meet us both, he wanted to meet the girl who escaped his clutches and he wanted to make me his bride. I already knew this, because I had miraculously gained the power to read people's minds. And I had already foreseen this coming, so I was prepared, but not for what happened after I declined the king's marriage proposal.

The king spoke angrily

"Little girl. Do you know what you're doing by declining my generous offer?"

"Yes I realize what I'm doing. I'm not an idiot. I just have to stick by my morals, my loyalty to my family, and my loyalty to myself... now if you'll excuse me." I said

I turned to walk away, but I was stopped at the doors by the guards. I gave a hearty laugh and flicked my wrists and the guards went flying.

Then that's when I saw him. Eric. They had him bound by chains on a wall across from the king's view. he looked at me with solemn eyes. As if he was pleading.

"ERIC!" I screamed

I tried to run to him but the men guarding him threw their torches at me. The fire nipping at my skin burned like hell, but I needed to get him out of here.

The king was angered by my actions

"Seize Her!"

The guards came all running towards me full speed, not knowing by abilities. I ran between them all, slicing their throats with my suddenly sharp finger nails, licking the blood off my fingers after each kill. The blood made my powers go stronger. But there were too many guards. One of the guards ran back to Eric, ready for his king's command.

The king gave one final order....the order that broke my heart in two

"Cut him open! Show her what happens to people who decline my offer!" he bellowed

I stood, frozen, unable to move. I tried to move but my emotions wouldn't let me move a single inch of my body to help him.

The guard unsheathed his sword and sliced Eric's neck so deep that blood poured out. It was the blood that woke me up from my "trance"

"NO! Eric!"

I ran to him and I unchained him quickly and carefully so I didn't hurt him anymore....but it was too late...there was no pulse. My life, My love, My Beautiful Eric. Had Just Died In My Arms.

I grabbed his body and escaped from the castle. Running to the side of an old dirt path..the same one we met on.

And the same place we will say goodbye to each other. Now my unborn child was fatherless.

End Flashback

Everyone in the room was silent... all with sullen looks on their faces at the unhappy ending... One of the wives had a question though

"What happened to the child? How could you conceive?" she asked

"Well Mrs.. what can I call you?" I asked

"You may call me Sulpicia." she responded

"And you are Aro's mate are you not?" I asked

"Yes I am."

"Well since you asked so nicely Sulpicia, I was most likely able to conceive, and still am, because both my parents were human, but all of the women that I turned never could bear children. I never quite understood that aspect of vampirism. I guess that is also why many vampires call me Mother. Since I am one. My daughter is now wandering, doing as she pleases. She goes by the name of Ariana. She cannot conceive children either and she detests me because of that. We haven't spoken in thousands of years but I respect my daughters wish to stray away from me."

The wives all suddenly perked up.

"Is there a way that you could somehow grant us the ability to give birth?"

"No. I'm sorry. I'm afraid there is no way for me to pass that onto you. I wish there was a way I could give a part of that gift to all female vampires. But I regrettably cannot. I apologize."

The wives looked sad again.

I turned to Aro...

"So now that you've heard part of my intimate life... Have you made your decision on my new home?" I questioned him.

Aro smiled that all knowing smile.

"Yes. I know the perfect family, and they actually pose as a family as well... I think you'd be best suited with the Cullens. They only drink animal blood and Carlisle is an old friend of mine. You will be fine and safe there."Said Aro with a large smile

"Can you make them aware that they will be having a guest...but I want you to ask their permission first. I do not want to impose."

"I'm sure you wouldn't be imposing-.." Aro started

"But I still want permission... Now just do as I say and please don't ask any more useless questions."I demanded

"As you wish... Mother." Aro bowed and left the room...down the hallway, most likely to find a phone.

Everyone was still staring at me, waiting for me to do something...

I only had one idea, and it was crazy..

"So...Who Knows How To Play Monopoly?"
♠ ♠ ♠
So do you like?