Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

“I never thought that this would be the way I would get to meet your daughter.”

Paul’s P.O.V

As soon as we got into the house, I went searching around for the unknown scent that was lurking around… I couldn’t place exactly what it was though…it had a tinge of vampire in the scent but it also smelled like an animal.

I walked around the whole house, minus the girls’ rooms. They might hate me if I look through their rooms.

I walked to Lorraine’s room and I surveyed the area. I found nothing though. I looked down from her window to see if I could find something.

Again I found nothing but I heard two voices; Lorraine’s and a voice I couldn’t quite place.

I walked down the stairs. If Lorraine hadn’t attacked her yet or yelled then that person must be alright.

I walked down the stairs and I smelled a vampire in the house. But this one smelled like an animal too…

Are they trying to ambush us?

I saw the tiger turn into a girl that looked oddly similar to Lorraine. I phased and decided to jump on her before she could attack.

“No! Paul, Stop!” Lorraine yelled, running in front of the girl and protecting her whist the girl held on tightly to her stomach.

I landed on Lorraine, growling on the outside and crying and screaming on the outside.

My claws were plunged inside her chest.

“MOM! NO!” the girl screamed, turning into a tiger again and tackling me off of Lorraine.

Did she just say mom?

I put the pieces together quickly and I ran upstairs and phased, grabbing some shorts and running downstairs to Lorraine’s bloody body.

The girl who I found out to be her daughter, Arianna, was holding onto Lorraine’s body, crying loudly and cursing at everything.

She turned her head to me.

“YOU!” she yelled, running up to me and pushing me up against the wall, grabbing me by my throat and lifting me up about 2 feet.

“You attacked my mother! You Bastard!” she yelled, tearing up again and throwing me inside.

I landed on my feet, just standing in the doorway until I saw the extent of Lorraine’s injuries, she hasn’t stopped bleeding yet.

This is just like the situation with Jasper all over again. I hurt Lorraine, someone I love.

I ran to her body, picking her up and pushing Arianna out of the way.

“Hey! You drop my mom right now! I will not let you hurt her any more you stupid ass!” she yelled, taking Lorraine from my arms.

“Stop! I can take her to someone who can take care of her, give her to me.” I tried to get out calmly.

“I don’t trust you! Who the hell are you anyway?” she asked angrily.

“I’m Paul Tally, her boyfriend.” I said quickly, taking Lorraine’s body from her hands and running off in the direction to the Cullens’ house.

Arianna followed close behind me though.

“Where the hell are we going?” she impatiently huffed.

“Just shut up and watch. Damn, you are definitely your mom’s daughter.” I said.

I got to the front door of the Cullens’ house, kicking the door open.

“Carlisle!” I yelled.

He rushed down and looked at the injured body of Lorraine.

“Not again…” he said, taking her from me and taking her up to his home office.

Arianna got some strange looks from everyone.

“That’s Arianna, Lorraine’s daughter.” I said, they all nodded, and then they all just walked in different directions.

Jasper, however, went up to Carlisle’s home office.

I followed him, and since I’m the only person that Arianna knows, minus her mom, she followed me to where her mom lay.

“She’s hemorrhaging; I can’t get it to stop…what exactly happened here?” Carlisle asked.

“I tried to attack Arianna and Lorraine got in the way.” I explained.

“Her daughter?” he asked.

I nodded my head to where Arianna was standing across the room.

She must have noticed Carlisle and I staring at her so she looked up.

“Would you mind if I did something that I know would help?” she asked, holding onto her mother’s bloody hand.

Carlisle looked at me, trying to get my input on the situation.

“Yeah, whatever you can…do it.” I said.

She bit into her wrist, causing blood to pour out of the wound. The weird thing was, her blood wasn’t red, it was a light gray, with some type of glow to it.

She took the blood from her wounds and dripped it onto Lorraine’s cuts. They started to heal instantly, leaving no trace of any cuts. It’s like nothing ever even happened.

“What was that?” Jasper asked, finally joining the conversation.

Arianna laughed meekly, her wound instantly healing just like Lorraine’s.

“My mom gave me a special power. That was just that power getting put to use for the first time.” She said.

“What kind of special power are we talking about?” I asked.

“Well, my mom told me that I had a special ability; she said if someone protected me and got injured, then my blood would suddenly get special healing abilities. That’s why it was that weird grayish color.” She explained.

“Well why did she protect you?” Jasper asked.

“Well…-”

“She’s my daughter and she’s pregnant.” Lorraine said, scaring the shit out of almost everyone in the room except Arianna.

“When you come to?” Carlisle asked.

Lorraine looked at him, giving him a slight smile.

“Right before Arianna mentioned the story.” She said, looking to her daughter.

“I never thought that this would be the way I would get to meet your daughter.” I joked.

Lorraine’s eyes started to water, “I didn’t want you to meet her like this. I didn’t even think you would ever meet her.” She said, tears slightly flowing down her cheeks.

I walked over to her quickly, sitting on the bed and taking her head into my hands.

“Raine, you shouldn’t be crying about this. I’m not mad about me meeting her like this. I’m just mad at myself for not stopping before I hurt you.” I said.

“Don’t be. I knew what would have happened if I jumped in front of her. I was the one to give her that special power so I knew it would end up like this.” She explained.

I gave her a tight hug.

“That doesn’t matter now, all that matters is that you’re alright now.” I said.

Arianna’s P.O.V

Paul was holding onto my mom tightly, just comforting her, nothing more. He may not be showing it, but I can see that him attacking my mom really messed with his head a little bit.

“Paul, is it okay if I break up this little comfort time to talk with you…in private.” I asked.

He looked to my mom, quietly asking for permission. Mom nodded.

“Okay, it shouldn’t hurt much.” He said, getting up and walking out of the door. I followed him outside of the house.

“Look I’m just going to get to the point. What do you feel about my mom?” I asked.

He looked flabbergasted.

“Are you sure you don’t want to ask your mom that?” he asked, getting a little nervous around me.

“Paul, I’m older than you and your wolf pack combined, I don’t need to go ask my parents anything anymore, one of them is dead and the other is undead. I’m trying to awkwardly give us some bonding time here. Take the time while you still can.” I said.

“Well, I’m in love with Lor- I mean, your mom.” He said.

“You can call her by her first name; I used to call her by her first name sometimes anyway when we had to pretend I was her little sister.” I explained.

“Lorraine is very special to me. Us wolves have this thing called imprinting and it’s when we find our soul mates and we look into their eyes, we get a sort of…attachment to constantly want to protect them.” He said.

“So, you attacked someone who you were destined to be with and protect? How does that make sense?” I asked, breaking his concentration of what he was going to say next.

“One of us wolves has already done that; our alpha, Sam. He’s actually back in La Push. You can maybe ask him or Emily the story when you meet them.” He said.

“Emily?” I questioned.

“Sam’s imprint; the woman he attacked. She got too close when he lost control of his temper and he clawed her face. She has three scars on her face now, but she’s forgiven him. She understands the whole situation. In fact, every morning, we all go there because she cooks for us.” He explained.

“Oh okay, well back to my mom. What are your intentions?” I asked.

He gave me a weird look.

“Aren’t the parents supposed to be asking this question?” he asked me.

“They’re both dead, I’m sure you’ve heard, so I’m the next best thing; flesh and blood. Now don’t avoid the questions.” I said.

He looked down.

“I’m very much in love with Lorraine. She is my life. If something were to happen to her I would most likely die. I feel like crap for hurting her and its eating away at my insides.” He started.

“I kinda figured there was something bothering you…now continue.” I stated

“I plan to marry her, and she knows that…” I cut him off.

“Wait, I saw a ring on her hand… I thought you were already married?” I asked.

He laughed lightly.

“No, that’s just a promise ring that I bought her to show her that I promised to marry her whenever we were both ready. Your mom has already been through so much right now, I can’t do it right now though.” He said.

“What do you mean by drama?” I asked.

“Well; she has to hunt down any rogue vampire that feeds off of humans, and kill them. So all of us went to this dance club, where she ran into one of her old friends. She discovered that he’d been selling human blood and feeding directly from the source. She killed him and now I think his mate is after us.” He said.

“No she’s not; she was the girl I chased off before you got there. She had explained that she understood that it was my mom’s job to kill him and that she warned us of her mate’s relative after us. She’s cool.” I said.

“So if she was warning us then why’d you chase her off?”

“Because I didn’t want that other owl to follow her to that house.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah, so anything else?” I asked him.

“Uhmmm…maybe.” He said.

“Okay so spit it out.” I pushed.

“I want to have a family with Lorraine, but we never get the time to do anything like that. All this crap is happening. I also have a feeling that she’s a little upset that you’re having a baby before she is.” He said.

“That doesn’t make sense…dude, she did have a kid. TaDa…that’s me!” I said, slapping his arm.

“You know what I meant smartass! You better listen to me…I’ll be your step-daddy soon.” He joked.

“Yeah, the day I call you daddy is the day that Aro calls you dad.” I said.

He smirked.

“Well then start calling me daddy then because he already said he’d be proud to.” He said.

My smile dropped.

“Are you serious? You got the Volturi’s wishes? That’s super effin hard to do!” I said.

“I know, all I had to do was tell them how much I loved your mom and they were dead set on giving me the rights to be daddy werewolf.” He bragged.

“Did they give you permission to have kids?” I asked curiously.

“Yes. Which I’m glad about.” He said, dropping the smirk and gaining and genuine smile.

“You really want to be with a family of vampires?” I asked, shocked that he was really going to go through with this.

“I would do anything for that woman up there. She’s my life now. There’s nothing stopping me from making her my wife.” He said.

“Except me.”

We heard that voice from behind us and we saw a guy standing there, wearing gothic looking clothing.

“Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?” I asked.

The man smiled.

“Why my dear, I am here to find my betrothed, Lorraine Volexiz. My name is Lucian.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Such a twist...i've already planned what's going to happen next...just haven't typed it yet..comment and i'll post faster..that's my rule... and if you want, check out my new story.

He doesn't love me...that's the imprint talking.

go look for the link in my stories please?? Its another Twilight Fan-fic but with Sam Uley's Kidnapped Sister...Very Dramatic so far so i just wanna see what you think.

Here's what Lucian looks like:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EXopv5BJbnY/SiyPQaYl29I/AAAAAAAAAmA/Ym-fcY-y2_I/s400/Goth_Boys5.jpg

You'll find out why i make most of my characters gothic(ish) looking...its all in the plot my friends

Comment please?

Much Love and Unknown Betrothals,
Starla