Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

"God… What is their problem?"

Lorraine’s P.O.V

We all started our way back to the Cullen residence. We came to the airport and took a 10 hour ride to Forks, Washington. It seemed very dismal there, covered by shadows and clouds. But I knew I would soon call it home. I would ask them why they picked such a dark place later once were all settled in and calmed down from the jet lag.

There was a 1997 Jeep in the airport parking decks, that we all seemed to fit in perfectly, even with the one extra person coming back with them; Me.

Did I happen to mention that everyone had to sit on someone’s lap?

So here I am, sitting on Emmett’s lap while Rosalie drives the big Jeep all the way home. It took about 30 minutes to get there, on account of Rosalie’s extreme driving. Not paying any attention to the speed limit.

But then again, what’s a life without a little risk…even better since we don’t die often.

We reached a wonderful large white house, with many windows. Actually it seemed as the walls were just huge windows. I am hoping that they have a bathroom in the basement. I’m not even trying to make a joke, but if that makes you laugh then great!

“We’re here!” Emmett announced happily.

Everyone piled out of the Jeep onto the driveway. While I was getting out I was just trying to admire the whole house from where I was standing. It seemed so open. But then again they did live in the middle of the woods so there probably wasn’t that much to hide from. That was a good thing I guess, but I thought to myself; ‘why would someone randomly build a house in the middle of a forest?’

I guess people definitely think a lot more differently than I thought they would. But then again people do have tree houses…why not forest houses? It’s beautiful either way.

“Can we go in so I can explore?” I asked

“Sure!” Carlisle and Esme said, “It’s your home now too so you can just go ahead inside and have a look around.”

“Cool!” I cheered

I turned around; I wanted someone to come with me… how about Bella?

“Bella, will you come inside with me? You probably know more about this house than I do.” I asked her.

“Oh I would love to…but I have to go visit some friends out at La Push. I wish I could Lorraine. I’m sorry.” she said sadly.

A thought went to my head and my smile perked up just a bit.

“I have an idea! How about you can introduce me to your friends there and then when we both come back you can show me around the house? Does that sound alright with you?”

She looked to Edward and the others, not sure if she should introduce Lorraine to the wolves or not.

“Oh wow, the people that live at La Push are wolves? I love wolves! My best friend from long ago was once a wolf. His name was Jerrico.”

I looked to Carlisle.

“Could I go with her to show the wolves that I mean no harm? I’m sure they will smell me and get aggravated that there is another vampire in the vicinity.”

Carlisle went through his thoughts for a bit, contemplating whether or not he should let me go on with Bella by ourselves or if they all should come. I could hear his little thought argument with himself.

“Well if you go, that means that Edward won’t be as worried about Bella. You can go. But if they tell you that you are not welcome there then just get Bella to explain…The Quileute wolves are close to her. Even though she is human they will still believe her every word so she can stick up for you. But just watch what you say to Paul; he has a temper that will cause him to phase at the slightest of his attitude.”

“Alright, I will behave. I have much experience with the wolves of the world. I have met every tribe except the Quileutes. This will be great for my history books to know each and every one of the wolf tribes. Come on. Let’s go Bella; I’m sure we wouldn’t want to keep your friends waiting… I want to meet them all.”

I grabbed her arm lightly and I put her on my back.

“You’re going to run the whole way there?” she asked

“Yeah, it’s much faster this way. Plus, if something bad were to happen I can get you out faster on my back then in a car. Plus I wouldn’t have to worry about any damage to a vehicle I don’t have.”

“Yeah that’s true.” She said

We ran for about 15 minutes with constant stopping while she told me the directions.

“We’ve reached The Quileute Rez. Home of the Wolves.” Bella announced.

A group of guys came walking towards us. Frowns on their faces and growling. All of them were shirtless wearing light brown shorts…much like the other wolves I’ve met… maybe they just finished phasing or something? Or maybe they just like to walk around shirtless…either way they are hot!

They stopped walking about 3 feet away from us. A man who I assumed was the alpha stood closer than the rest.

“Bella, who is your friend?” He said.

“Sam, she is the new-…well can she just tell you herself?” Bella said exasperated

“Fine. Talk.” He ordered.

I took one step ahead of Bella and raised my hand to shake his…but the rest of the pack just growled at me…I turned my head and gave Bella a sad look. I took my place back next to Bella and raised my hand again to shake his. He shook my hand and the guys growled again.

‘God… What is their problem?’ I thought

“You must be Sam. I am Lorraine Anabelle Volexiz… I am a new member of the Cullen family and I just came here with Bella to inform you that I am no harm to anyone. I just merely came here to introduce myself and let you know of my intentions.” I explained

One of the guys stepped ahead and got angry with me.

“How do we know you aren’t just here to scope out the competition? You vampires are all the same; bloodthirsty animals!” he said

Sam got angry, “Embry! What did I say about speaking when I order all of you not to?”

“Well I could say the same for you…Embry…you boys all transform into animals… …plus…I don’t even drink blood that often…once every 10 months is all I need to satisfy myself.”

Sam got a little flustered at my comment…they now knew that I knew what they were.

“How do you know about us? Did the Cullens tell you?” he asked

“Yes…they wanted to make sure that I followed their rules and not go into your land unless it was a true emergency…either involving Bella getting hurt or one of you guys hurting her by accident. She is my friend and I intend to take care of her when needed.”

One of the others stepped forward as well.

“Bella? You’re friends with this bloodsucker?” he said angrily

“What did I just say about the whole blood sucking thing? Did I not just say I only drink it every 10 months?” I said annoyed.

Bella decided to step in before any of them got angry.

“Jake, you need to listen to Lorraine. She is an ancient vampire that has learned to control her thirst.”

“Just how ancient is she?” asked Embry.

“I am 43, 562 years old… I am the original vampire…your parents and grandparents might know of me…my stories have been passed on through many wolf tribes.”

“Wait… wolf tribes? You’ve met others?” Sam asked

“Yes and we all became very close friends. I helped them track down rogue vampires and destroy them and they became my friends. I’ve actually met all of the wolf tribes in the world except this one until today…” I said

They all stared at me in disbelief.

Embry started to ask me other questions…he must love talking to me.

“What about your history with humans? Have you befriended them?”

“Yes…many human families knew of my existence…in fact I lived in human homes with people that accepted me…I had a great life with all of them until they all died of old age.”

“So you never turned any of your human family?” he asked.

“No…I could never put a curse like this on the great families I had…I haven’t turned anybody since I saw the vampire growth rate increasing. I want all these vampires to stop killing and turning humans just as much as you guys do. I’ve killed my own kind because of the vile things that they’ve done… but yet a few still slip from my grasp.”

“Sam… I like her…she goes for the same things that we do…she’s just like a Cullen. We should make her like the vampire version of Bella…she should be able to come over whenever…she could be our friend. Plus she’s cute.” Embry said.

I laughed.

“Honey, I am way too old for you.” I joked.

They all laughed; including Bella…In their minds they were all glad that they actually found a vampire that they can be civil with…even more than the Cullens. Bella was shocked that we all got along so well.

“So you guys know my name…may I have the opportunity to learn yours?”

They all came forward and shook my hand…Sam, Quil, Embry, Leah, Seth, Jared, Colin and Brady.

“That’s all of us except Paul…he’s running late because he had to patrol so someone could alert us if anything bad happened. Embry, could you go relieve him from patrol and tell him to come to me and Emily’s to meet our new friend? If you tell him it’s a girl he might actually hurry.” Sam said, laughing.

Embry ran away into the forest, phasing in mid-jump… I watched, entranced as I watched him run in between the trees.

Sam cleared his throat, taking me out of my trance.

“Lets all go to my place… we can eat… and Lorraine I can introduce you to my wife Emily.”

“I’d be glad to…come on Bella. Let’s go…”

We arrived at the house after a short walk. We entered the home and smelled great food in the kitchen area.

On the table sat about 50 blueberry muffins about the size of my hand. The boys grabbed at least 5 each. I reached to grab one and they gave me a look.

“Don’t vampires not eat?” Seth asked

“All of them don’t except me…I can do what all other vampires cannot…for instance. I can bleed, breathe, taste, and bare children. I am the original…but the female vampires that I came in contact with always got angry at me because they couldn’t conceive.” I said

“Oh wow…that’s cool…so you’re just like a human…only cold and blood thirsty once every 10 months. Sam, I like her even more now.” He said with a big smile on his face.

“I do too Seth…Oh, here Paul is.”

I turned my head and met the eyes of a tall guy with 8 pack abs. We looked into each others eyes and he froze.

We sat there, just staring into each other’s eyes for what seemed like forever.

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Sam and the rest of the pack laughed…so did Emily and Bella.

“Looks like someone imprinted on our new Cullen vampire.”

My smile grew even more, if possible… but his eyes still hadn’t left mine…

It was then I realized… I had fallen in love
♠ ♠ ♠
So how do you like it?

I might also get one of the Cullen boys to fall in love with her... either Jasper or Emmett...if you guys would like..

.if you want that to happen..just pick one of them.