Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

“Hold on human, this is going to be traumatic.”

Lorraine’s P.O.V

Oh wow; Paul and I kissed for the first time. I might actually like this situation better than I thought I would.

Someone coughed behind us and we broke apart.

I turned to see Embry, Bella and Sam, all of them with smiles on their faces.

“Aww that’s so cute you guys.” Bella said

Sam and Embry laughed, and Paul let out a low growl, so that only Sam, Embry and I could hear. They both laughed even more and Bella looked so confused.

“Easy there wolf boy; we aren’t gonna take her from you. But Bella wants to go back to the Cullen’s and she said that Lorraine ran her up here. So Lorraine, you need to go get Bella back up to Forks before her dad and her precious boyfriend start to worry.” Embry said.

“Edward already told me she could be here as long as she wanted; just as long as I’m here with her. So we can take our time getting her home. But Bella, I am going to have to meet your dad sometime so he can learn to trust me. I’ve heard he doesn’t really like Edward but he adores Alice. So hopefully the odds are in my favor. But can you 3 excuse us for 5 more minutes. I need to say a private goodbye to Paul.” I said

They all slightly giggled and nodded. Turning back to walk back to Sam’s; but they must have wanted to see us kissing again because they kept looking back at us.

“Keep going guys! I can still see you!” I yelled

They were out of my sight, so I turned back to Paul.

“I guess this means I have to go. Bella is human after all, she needs her sleep.” I said

“Yeah, but I know that I will see you again soon… right?” he asked

I kissed him fiercely; he quickly returned my kiss, laying me down on the grass slowly. He got on top of me and straddled my waist, deepening the kiss. His tongue grazed my lips, asking for permission to enter, and I parted my lips, letting him in.

But, unfortunately, someone had to ruin it.

We both heard a howl in the distance. They knew we weren’t coming as soon as we had said.

We both parted our lips from each other; Paul started to get up, but I wrapped my arms around his waist.

“Don’t you think they can wait at least one more minute?” I asked innocently.

He laughed; “No; when Sam howls that means ‘Come Here NOW!’” he mimicked with a deep voice.

We both laughed, and he got up, lowering his hand so he could lift me up, but I felt like being funny.

I quickly got up with my lightning speed and I stood 20 feet behind him.

“Hey slow poke!” I yelled, “You gotta catch up with me if you want one more goodbye kiss!”

I started to run to Sam’s house; Beating Paul by 23 seconds.

He was still in his human form, which shocked me.

“You didn’t phase to try and beat me?” I asked

“No I did phase; the reason I was 23 seconds late, was because I had to put my shorts back on.” He explained

He got closer to me and we kissed one last time before I had to leave.

“Come on Lorraine. You’ll see him again. I wanna go see Alice and Esme.” Bella pleaded

We parted again, I ran off to Bella and I lifted her onto my back.

“Hold on human, this is going to be traumatic.” I said with a smile

I took off running and she screamed.

We reached home in about 1 minute. I put her down lightly on the couch in front of the large plasma screen TV.

Edward and Carlisle showed up behind me.

“We were wondering when you would come back. We thought they might’ve hated you. What took you so long?” Edward asked

I was silent… I knew Bella was just itching to say the news.

“Can we get the rest of you guys in here first… this is a great announcement.” Bella said

I looked at her incredulously.

“Wait, Bella. Were going to tell the whole family now?” I asked

“Yeah why not; you have a new love now.” She said.

“Lorraine has a new love? Who could it be?” Emmett asked, bolting down the stairs.

“Yeah who could you have run into that could’ve fell for you that fast?” Alice said

“Please don’t tell me it was one of the dogs.” Rosalie sort of begged.

Esme gave her a slight glare. “Rosalie; be nice.” She scolded

“Well what happened there Bella; I can sense that you are very anxious.” Jasper said

She took a deep breath. I was being completely silent this whole time.

“Paul imprinted on Lorraine!” She announced very loudly.

Everyone cheered; all except for Rosalie, she didn’t want the “dogs” around. And Jasper didn’t seem to like the news. In fact; he looked disappointed.

He walked away from the cheering people.

I took the opportunity to follow him up the stairs, and onto the balcony.

“Jasper, what’s wrong? Why don’t you seem to be happy for me?” I asked him softly.

He sighed loudly. I could hear a bunch of thoughts moving around at 70 miles per hour in his head.

“You wouldn’t understand if I told you. Lorraine; when I first saw you in the home of the Volturi, I was dumbstruck. Alice and I haven’t been going very well lately and I thought that you and I could try to-… be more than friends or family. I wanted to ask you out in a couple weeks, just to see if you liked me the same way I liked you. But now that one of the wolves has imprinted on you, there’s no chance for me. And I realize that I lost you before I even had a chance to have you.” He explained sadly

“But what about Alice? Don’t you still love her?” I asked shocked

“No; I haven’t really loved her for about a year now. I was just still with her because I didn’t want to be alone.”

We heard a gasp behind us. I looked back and I saw Alice. She had a look of betrayal in her eyes; I knew that if she could cry, she would be bawling her eyes out by now.

She turned quickly and jumped out of the closest window. I ran towards that window. Jumping out after her; but I had lost sight of her.

“Alice!” I screamed, but I got no answer.

The first day I have a new home; and I found a way to fuck it up already.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to Daniele Marie, SmileAndBearIt, and X.Alec.X 's idea to involve Jasper.

Hope you people enjoy the update.

Much Love and Wolf Kisses,
Starla