Status: Mild Hiatus Until I'm Done Being Grounded... My Dad Is Just A Jerk... I Promise That I will try to write some more chapters at school and post them when i can come back here... stay loyal fair readers i won't be gone for long!

What's So Special About the Cullens? Why Do They Get Her?

"But What About Us?"

Lorraine’s P.O.V

I started to run through the forest, every now and then catching a brief scent of Alice, before it just disappears all over again.

I came so close to the Quileute border that I knew I had gone too far. I couldn’t find her anywhere.

“If she gets some time to herself, then she’ll come back on her own.” I heard from behind me.

I turned to see jasper.

“So you’re not even going to go search for your wife?” I asked angrily.

“She’ll come back. She always does.” He said quietly.

“But have you ever confessed your love for someone else in front of her?” I asked

He was silent for a moment. “No.”

“Then how exactly do you know that she will come back if this situation hasn’t happened before?” I screamed at him

He just took a step back, lucky for him. I was this close to smacking that calm expression of his face.

“You never even should’ve said anything to me if you already knew it was too late, Jasper. I don’t want to break apart this family just because of you’re feelings. Anything else you’d like me to know before all goes to hell?” I asked

“Yes, Emmett likes you too.”

My mouth dropped open wide.

“Are you fucking serious?! Now I have to convince Emmett to shut the hell up so Rosalie won’t rip me to pieces and burn me alive. This is just brilliant; I really needed this on the first day with my new family.” Note the sarcasm.

I went along with my ranting, noticing that the wolves were right behind me on the other side of the border, just staring. Paul, I could tell which one he was, looked angry that I was with Jasper. He must not have liked the fact that I was yelling my head off either.

I could hear them phasing behind me into their human form... Sam yelled out to me.

“Is there a problem here Lori?” awwww he gave me a nickname!

“Yes Sam, this asshole confessed his and his brothers infatuations for me. His wife heard what he said and then she ran off. I ran after her and I lost her scent. He pops up behind me and is all high and mighty!” I turned back to Jasper, “You are no better than the Volturi, acting as if you know so much about her. But I know for a fact, seeing as how my powers let me know this, she won’t come back unless one of us, mainly you, goes to find her and apologize to her. That is the only way se will come back.” I yelled

“But what about us?”

The pack growled and Paul barked behind me.

I turned to look at him and I gave him a smile that calmed him down.

“There is not, nor will there ever be, any us. Paul has imprinted on me and I plan to stick with him and the pack. You need to inform Emmett of that as well because if I do it, I will not be so nice.” I said

He merely frowned and turned and ran back to the house, most likely to inform Emmett of what I said.

For his sake he better be talking to Emmett.

I jumped to the other side of the border. Taking a hold of Paul’s neck and mounting his back, he took off running, along with the others behind us, towards Emily’s house again.

I have a feeling that this will end up being my second home. Hell, I might even be here more than at the Cullens’.

Paul let me down outside of the house and he ran back into the forest, to go back into human form.

He ran back to me, shirtless.

He gave me a huge hug and kissed me softly.

“I’m so glad you didn’t go with him. I thought you would.” He said

“You shouldn’t have to worry about me going to anyone else; I’m committed to this as much as you are. Have a little faith in me will you?” I giggled.

“Yeah I know, I’ll just have to get used to you being around the Cullens. Bella got taken away from Jake by Edward. I just don’t want any of the others to take you from me. It’s a common worry.”

“Yeah yeah wolf boy, let’s go eat some mile high pancakes now. It’ll be a while before I go back to the Cullens’. Today I’m all yours and the packs. Today, I am wolf girl.” I announced.

We both laughed and walked inside Emily’s house holding hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys liked, sorry it took a couple days to update, my computer was being updated, it needed 85 updates...my bad guys.

Enjoy and comment, if i get 2 more comments then i'll update, that should be easy.

Much love and Venom,
Starla