Sequel: Who Will

I Was Born To Hate You, Not Love You

I Was Born To Hate You, Not Love You 10 (End)

"Jake," Rachel yelled running into my room.
"What?" I sighed as I awoke from my sleep.
"Bella's having her baby right now."
"Like shes in labor?" I asked throwing on some clothes.
"No the baby is coming out right now," she yelled running out to my truck.
"Get in the back." I told Rachel as I helped dad into the truck as fast as possible and was speeding all the way to the hospital. I ran into the waiting room to see all of the Cullen's sitting down.
"Hey Jacob," Alice ran up and hugged me
"Where is Edward?"
"Inside the room with Bella,"Esme smiled pulling me into a seat next to her.
"nice shirt," Emmett laughed.
"What?" I asked looking at my shirt only to notice I was wearing one of Edwards shirts.
That made me a bit uncomfortable but got past it when I remembered Bella was in the next room, having a baby. We all sat around hardly talking while we waited. We could hear moans of pain from Bella as she was giving birth. We sat for what seemed like hours till we herd the faint sound of a baby crying.
"The baby," I yelled jumping out of my seat and running into the room. I walked in to see Bella handing the baby over to Edward. Edward had the biggest smile I had ever seen on his face and all I wanted was a camera to capture the moment.
"Bella he is amazing,"Edward smiled as he brush his finger gently along the baby's cheek.
"He's all yours," she smiled as she saw me in the doorway.
"He's all ours," I smiled walking over to Edward. I smiled at Bella holding her hand," thank you."
"Just be happy and take care of him," She pleaded.
"What should we name him?" I asked both of them.
"How about Ta'avi?"Edward asked.
"Ta'avi,"Bella repeated with a smirk, "does that even mean something?"
"In Finnish it means the beloved or adored one," Edward informed us.
"It's perfect," I smiled kissing Edward.
"Nice shirt," Edward whispered in my ear.
"Thanks," I smirked, "some hot guy left it at my house."

"Hey Edward, about the wedding,"I sighed walking into his room.
I walked in to see him asleep with Ta'avi laying next to him. Ta'avi was awake looking at Edward with a smile on his face.I walked over and smiled at them.
"Daddy is pretty good looking huh,"I smiled at Ta'avi as I ran my fingers through Edward's hair."Lets let daddy sleep,"I picked Ta'avi up."Can you give daddy a kiss?" I asked and Ta'avi leaned down trying to kiss Edward."Mwah," I made a kissing noise as Ta'avi kissed Edward before we went down stairs.
"Hey, their is my favorite guy," Esme smiled walking out of the kitchen. I smiled and handed Ta'avi over to her."Wow, your getting soo big," she said in her best baby voice.
"6 months and 4 days," I smiled.
"Where's Edward?"
"Still asleep. where is everyone else?"
"Out hunting,"she smiled before seeing my smile fade."You haven't decided yet have you."
"Well he will not be a werewolves so why not a vampire. Then he will be immortal like Edward and I."
"Maybe you should wait until Ta'avi is old enough to pick what he wants to do, it is his life."
"That's true but what if he decides to live a normal life and get old, and die. Parents are meant to die before their children," I started to get upset as i looked at Ta'avi in Esme's arms.
"Don't worry about it now,"Esme smiled putting her hand on my knee."He's not even one yet, and you need to put all of your energy in your weeding."
"Good point," I smiled."What do you like better Esme, Jacob Cullen or Edward Black."
"I like the sound of Edward Black,"she smiled.
"Good, me too," I chuckled.
"We have so many Cullens I we can afford to lose one,"she joked walking into the kitchen with Ta'avi in her arms.
"He just got up from his nap so he's probably hungry," I informed her.
"I'm hungry too,"said a scratchy voice from behind me."Mom will you make me some food please," Edward asked and Esme nodded ok."Hey baby," Edward said wrapping his arms around my neck and pulling me into a kiss.
"Did you have a good nap, Edward Black?" I smiled kissing him again.
"Edward Black?"
"Yes, you are taking my last name,"I smiled.
"Whatever turns you on,"Edward smiled before pulling me into another kiss before Esme cleared her voice.
"Shall I feed Ta'avi?"
"No we can do it Esme, why don't you go out and hunt," I suggested.
"Ok I will be back tonight with the others,"Esme smiled handing Ta'avi to Edward and walked out the door.
"How long until we get are own place," Edward sighed.
"Well were getting married in like 6 months so after that,"I smiled.
"Is Bella coming back from college to come to the wedding?"
"Ya, she will be here," I felt a grin come across my face as i watched Edward feed Ta'avi the bottle.

I listen to Edward as he repeated the words the priest said, I had just done the same moments ago. I glanced around the yard out of the corner of my eye to see all of my family, the Cullen's and The Clan. Everyone looked so happy for us, I was happy for us. Bella was even sitting in the front row holding Ta'avi with tears rolling down her face. For the first time I was happy to see Bella crying. She wasn't upset that she had lost Edward, she was happy to see him with me. I was so happy all I could do was stand looking at Edward with a smile on my face. I had stopped listening to him speak and was just taken by his good looks. How could my life be so good, how could vampires and werewolves be getting along when they have hated each other for millions of years.
"Jacob, Jake,"Edward said my name taking me away from my thoughts.
"Do you," the priests asked.
"I do," I smiled gripping Edwards hand a little tighter.
"You may now kiss the... you mat kiss each other," The priest said and we did as commanded.
Once we pulled away everyone cheered and clapped for us. We walked down the aisle hand in hand as everyone smiled and continued to clap. Are life together as husband and... husband was officially going to start now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shall i upload the squeal to this? It a slash about Ta'avi and his life vampires included.