Sequel: Who Will

I Was Born To Hate You, Not Love You

I Was Born To Hate You, Not Love You 4

"You imprinted on Edward," Bella yelled at me.
"I'm sorry."
"While I was with him and you didn't even tell me."
"I didn't want to imprint on him, it just happened. I was trying everything to stop it"
"Jacob you know what..."Bella started
"Whats going on," Tyler asked coming down the steps half naked.
"What the hell Bella. You tell me you guys are in love, but your doing this to him."
"It's none of your or Edwards concern," She said smug.
"Ya, well now that you and Edward are broken up," I started yelling,"what me and him do is none of your concern."
"Yes it is, hes only settling for you because I broke his heart."
"Whatever," I sighed walking to to door.
"Just remember that he always comes back for me."
"Bella," I said in a sweet tone. "Call me when your done being a bitch,"I yelled slamming her door as I walked out of her house.
I got into my car with the words of are fight ringing in my head. Maybe she was right, maybe Edward only wanted me because Bella left him. He said he would leave me for here but maybe that's all it was just words I need a promise, something to hold onto. The thought of Edward not loving me the way I loved him broke my heart. Him and Bella had broken up in the past and he always went back to her. Maybe he was just killing time with me while he waited for Bella to come round. Maybe i was just the rebound that he can pick up and drop when he wants.I needed to talk to him about this but I was honestly afraid of what he would say. I didn't want to hear the truth but I needed to know, so I turned my truck around and headed to his house.
"Hello,"answered a pms-ie Rosalie after I spent three minutes knocking on the door. "Sorry we don't allow dogs in are house," she smiled.
"Don't you have blood to suck you leech."
"Why are you here?"
"I need to talk to Edward."
"Why so you can attack him?"
"No, but I'll attack you if you don't move,"I sighed getting angry.
"Listen here mutt," Rosalie started poking me in my chest.
"What Popsicle?" I yelled at her.
"Hey, don't talk to my sister like that,"yelled Edward coming to the door."Rosalie, don't talk to my friend like that."
"Friend? "Rosalie questioned.
"Friend," I chuckled upset before giving Edward angry look.
"Jake I didn't mean it like that."
"Don't lie to me, I knew I was right," I yelled before storming back out to my truck. I pulled the door open ready to get in and never see Edwards face again but he ran over and slammed it closed.
"Jake, don't leave."
"Why not," I yelled feeling tears in my eyes."When Bella comes back you going to leave me so why lead me on now."
"Jacob why would you think that."
"Because its true. You were in love with Bella but I'm just a friend,right?"
"Jacob, Rosalie doesn't know I'm gay yet. Only Alice and Jasper know so I didn't want to say you were my boyfriend in front of her," Edward smiled as he pulled me into a hug.
he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close as I wrapped my arms around his neck and resting my head on his shoulder as the last few tears fell.
"Jacob, I already told you I wont leave you for Bella and I meant that,"he smiled and I pulled away from the hug a bit to look at his face."Jacob I will do whatever you want, I'll come out to the rest of my family, never talk to Bella again, or anything else."
"I don't want to push you to do anything, but Edward, I have Imprinted on you so if you leave me I wont take it very well," I smiled letting out a little laugh.
"Don't worry about that because I'm never letting you go,I promise," he smiled leaning into kiss me. just as are lips met I herd Alice calling Edwards name.
"Edward were going to hunt are you coming with," Alice shouted and then waved when she saw me.
"Hi Alice," I waved before turning my attention back to Edward.
"I should probably go with,"he smiled.
"Ok, come to my house when your done," I smiled getting into my truck.Edward leaned into my open window causing are lips to met.
"'I'll see you in a few hours ok," He smiled and I nodded in agreement.
"Ok, bye," I smiled before backing out of his driveway.
I smiled all the way back to my house, I got the promise i wanted. I was happy to know that Edward honestly wants to be with me and wont just give me up. I was so happy to be with him. Their always seemed to be something nagging at me though.It bothered me that everyone close to me at least knows I'm gay. Most even know I'm dating Edward But he hasn't told many of the people close to him that he is gay. I made it a point to make sure Edward wasn't a secret. I wanted to celebrate are relationship and I want him to feel the same.I should let things like that ruin my high, he will tell people when hes ready.