Sequel: Who Will

I Was Born To Hate You, Not Love You

I Was Born To Hate You, Not Love You 7

I sat in Edward's room for what seemed like hours just looking at him. He told me he would tell his parents about us but they still think hes with Bella. Why would he lie to me or just say what I want to hear. As I thought about these things it just made me even more mad and Edward could tell.
"Jake please clam down before something happens,"Edward said sounding a bit scared.
"How can I calm down Edward. You told me you would tell them."
"I will."
"When? They still think you and Bella are together. How can you try and celebrate us being together for four months when your not even proud of us."
"I am proud of us I'm just scared of what they will say."
"They will still love you,"I smiled.
"I'm not so sure. I don't want then to be disappointed."
"So you would rather lose me than tell them the truth?"
"What do you mean lose you?"
"I said i didn't want to push you but I cant keep seeing you if its all lies Edward. I'm not that kind of person.I don't want to be your dirty secret anymore,"I yelled feeling my temp. rise.
"Please, Jacob calm down," he pleaded and I could see the fear in his eyes.If I didn't calm down I could turn and attack him. My temper isn't usually this out of control.
"Edward all I want is to be with you, but I want you to want to be with me too."
"I do and I will tell them,"he said with tears in his eyes.
"When?"
"Tonight, I promise."
"Fine, Edward but you need to know something."
"What?" he yelled more upset than angry.
"I love you," I smiled pulling him into a hug. "And I cant stop, I will always love you."
"Even if i don't tell them?"
"Don't push it," I smiled, "I still would."
"I love you too,"Edward said hugging me back as he let tears fall from his eyes. It hurt knowing I was causing him pain and it also worried me that he was able to cry. Vampires aren't suppose to be able to.
"Edward your crying,"I informed him.
"Wow," he sniffed, "I haven't cried in over a 100 years."
"Lets go see if your dad can figure out whats wrong."
"No, wait till later. Right now I just want to relax,"he smiled.
I could tell he was nervous about having to tell his parents so I did my best to distract him. Should I really be pushing him to do this. I know its hard to come out but i just felt like are relationship is stuck until he can take that step. We laid on his bed cuddling while listen to old music to relax him. We would kiss while watching the snow fall outside his many big windows.
"Edward I made Jake some human food," Esme called.
"Ok mom,"Edward chuckled getting up.
"You don't have to tell them,"I blurted out. "I keep pushing you and if I keep it up you'll leave me. I don;t want you to do anything your not ready for."
"I will never leave you and I want them to know. I want us to be together 100%," he smiled kissing me.
I followed him down the stairs and to the kitchen.Once I saw the food and remembered I had not eaten all day I became really hungry. I didn't think vampires ate but Edward grabbed a plate of food and sat next to me eating it. O was in awe and so was his family. I looked at them and they were all watching him eat.
"Edward why are you eating?" Esme asked.
"I don't know I'm just hungry."
"Ok," Carlise smiled and his whole family came and sat at the dining table.
"I have to tell you guys something,"Edward said more serous after taking another bite of food.
"Whats going on," Carlise asked.
"Well guys I'm...uh well I,"Edward took a deep breath. He looked at me and I smiled at him while lacing my fingers with his."Guys I'm dating Jacob."
"Your dating a mutt?" Rosile laughed.
"He's not a mutt, I love him,"he said more to his parents.
"So your not with Bella anymore?"Emmett asked finally catching on.
"No, Emmett,. I'm sorry I know you guys liked her but I love Jacob so much more."
"Ok,"Esme smiled.
"Ok?" He asked nervous.
"We only liked Bella because you loved her. You love Jacob now so we like him,":she smiled.
"Well Some of us will," Rosalie scowled.
"Did you kiss him?" Carlise asked making us blush.
"Come on dad, no one wants to know that," Rosile yelled but Emmett and Alice sat laughing.
"That is why you are eating human food. When you kiss a werewolf you become more human. You are still very much a vampire and will crave blood but you will still do things like eat and sleep once in a while," Carlise explained.
"And cry?" I asked.
"Yes and sweat," Carlise chuckled.
"Whoa, that is so cool. I should kiss a werewolf," Emmett joked but Rosile didn't think it was funny as she got up and walked out of the room."Come on, I was kidding," Emmett yelled following her up the stairs.
"Soo," Alice said trying to fill the silence.
"Did you and Jasper know about this?" Esme asked
"That's are cue," Jasper joked and they went up to their room.
"Jacob can still stay right?" Edward asked sounding concerned.
"Yes, but you two will be in different rooms tonight," Carlise smiled.
"Aww come on dad, we will be good," Edward smirked at me hinting we would probably not be so good.
"If you two were to get intimate you could end up biting him or he could transform and attack you."
"Or not,"Edward smiled grabbing my hand and leading me to the living room after I called Billy to let him know i wouldn't be home tonight.
They didn't have a TV so we just sat talking until it was dark and I was tired. Edward did as his parents said and left me to sleep alone. I sort of wished he had rebelled and staid with me but I would hate to get him in trouble. I fell asleep quickly thinking about the day.I was so deep in sleep that I didn't even dream. Everything in my world was quiet and at peace.I went to turn on my side on the sofa only to feel someone holding me down. I knew it had to be Edward once he started kissing my neck.I put my hands in his hair whispering sweet words in his ear. Edward laid on top of me and I felt his erection against mine. I knew we were going to have a good time tonight as he took off his shirt and pants to be only in his boxers. I foll wed his lead and then pushed him on the sofa getting on top of him. I laid on him rubbing are erections together until they were throbbing.
"Ahh,"Edward moaned quietly.
"Do you want me to suck you off?" I smiled.
"No I want you to fuck me," he whispered in my ear.
"Really?" I smiled."What if something happens."
"Nothing is going to happen if you don't take your boxers off," he smiled pulling his own down to reveal his cock. I took mine off and positioned myself between his legs.
"Do you have a condom?" I asked.
"No, do I need one?" He asked worried.
"Well this is my first time but I herd it hurts more without some sort of lube."
"Ok,"he smiled pulling my cock to his mouth. He lapped it up with his spit as he sucked on it causing me to moan."that should be good enough,"he smiled laying down again.
I took a deep breath before I started to enter him. His breath stalled and I could see the pain in his eyes. I was going to pull out but he grabbed my butt making me enter him the rest of the way. He was just as cold inside as he was outside but it felt amazing around my cock. I began to move slowly trying not to hurt him. The pain seemed to slowly leave his face so I thrusted again and he moaned loud in pleasure. I knew I did something right so I kept hitting him in the same place faster and harder. I grabbed a hold of his cock and stroked it as I rammed into him. I started pumping him as fast as I could till he yelled out cumming all over my hand. I kissed him to keep him a little more quite and with a few more thrusts I came too. I shuttered and my breath hitched as I cam. We laid on the sofa next to each other, out of breath for a while till he got up and put his clothes back on.
"I'll see you in the morning,"he smiled kissing me.
"You better," I smiled kissing back. I watched as he went up to his room and then put my clothes back on too. I laid on the sofa thinking of Edward before I soon fell asleep.