Sequel: Who Will

I Was Born To Hate You, Not Love You

I Was Born To Hate You, Not Love You 8

"You are such an ass hole,"Bella yelled.
"Bella please stop yelling. People are looking," Edward said calm as I watched from afar.
"I don't care if people look. I will stop yelling when you tell me your not queer."
"I'm not going to lie to you, Bella."
"You know why you cant lie to me?" Bella smirked as I started walking over."Because you still love me and you always will."
"Oh really," Edward chuckled, "because the only person I love is right her," he smiled pulling me into a kiss.
"Aww I love you too," I smiled before turning to Bella. "Bella, I was hoping we could be friends again at some point but your never going to let him go, huh."
"Why would I want to be friends with a queer," she yelled.
"Well your sure willing to pull down your pants and let a queer fuck you," I yelled starting to get more and more angry.
"Jacob, lets just go ok," Edward said in a calming voice putting his hand on my shoulder. "Have fun with Tyler," I shouted over my shoulder as Edward pulled me away.
Edward and I have been together for a months and it was great. Yeah we get in fights about stuff but we always get over it. Bella is still with Tyler so it was beyond me why she was all over Edward, but it bugged me. I trust him to stay with me but for the first time since I have known her, I don't trust Bella. Bella seems to be getting more crazy by the second and honestly it was just annoying.
"Ugh," I moaned reaching for my ringing phone only to touch cold skin. I opened my eyes to see Edward laying next to me sleeping. I leaned over kissing his head before answering my phone.
"Hello?" I grumbled.
"Bella why the hell are you calling me?"
"No, I'm not going to come over. I'm busy," I smiled looking at Edward.
"Ok, ok, just stop crying. Drive over here and we can talk ok."
"Ok bye,"I mumbled.
I didn't really want to see Bella after she threw her pissy fit at school the other day. I could have just told her not to call me and hung up but here she is, sitting on my sofa, crying on my shoulder.
"Bella, what's going on? Did you and Tyler get in a fight?"
"No ," she cried.
"Did he break up with you?" I asked not surprised if he did.
"Ya right,"she scoffed sniffing her nose.
"Bella, I'm not trying to play a guessing game right now."
"Ok, ok," she sighed rubbing her eyes."I'm pregnant."
"What? How the hell could you let that happen."
"Jake, I cant take care of a baby and Tyler doesn't want me to have it."
"So what are you going to do?"
"I was thinking about an abortion."
"Bella you can't kill this baby because your so full of yourself. How far along are you?"
"Three months."
"Fuck," I sighed looking at her, trying to find something to say.
"Will you and Edward take the baby?"
"What, were still in high school too. You cant take care of the baby so you want us to take your baby. You are still trying to get back with Edward."
"We graduate in a month," She argued.
"Than you take care of your own baby."
"I wanted Edward back because I knew if I was with Edward the baby would be safe and happy. Jake I'm sorry that I tried to take him away from you when we both know he loves you like crazy,"she smiled.
"Yes I do," Edward smiled wrapping his arms around me.
"I love you too," I smiled kissing him.
"So why are you here?" Edward asked Bella in an annoyed tone.
"Shes pregnant and wants us to take her baby," I stated bluntly.
"Wow? Edward smiled.
"Why are you so happy?" I asked only to be ignored.
"When are you due"
"October 29Th," Bella smiled.
"Bella I would love to care for your baby,"Edward smiled and I died.
"What?" I blurted out.
"Jake I understand that your too young for a child but I have been alive for soo long and I want a child of my own. Its ok if you don't want the responsibility."
"Edward a baby is a big deal," I replied still in surprise.
"I know," he smiled at me."Bella I would love to adopt your child."
"Thank you," Bella shot up and hugged Edward."I'm sorry I woke you guys so early."
"Its ok," Edward smiled.
"I should get going though, I'll call you later,"she smiled walking out of the door.
"I cant believe you guys are friends again," Edward smiled kissing me.
"I wouldn't go that far and I cant believe your going to take care of her child alone. You didn't even ask if it was ok with me."
"Because I'm not asking you to help me with it, Jake," Edward sighed.
"But you know i will. Edward, I have had dreams about us being together and having kids but we weren't so young and unmarried," I yelled.
"Well we can fix one of those things," Edward smiled.
"what?" I sighed in confusion.
"Will you marry me Jake, be with me forever. I want this to be are baby, not just mine," he smiled at me as he held my hands in his.
"Were not even out of high school yet," I sighed feeling tears in my eyes.
"So we will wait until we graduate, I'll wait however long you want,"Edward smiled.
"Two years," I replied.
"what?"
"We can get married in two years," I smiled but saw sadness in his eyes."But we can still live together and raise the baby until then."
"Really," he smiled.
"Ya, but for now," I smiled wrapping my arms around him."Even though we can't have babies, we can still try," I smiled kissing him as we went up to my room.