In Your Eyes

One

It was Christmas Eve and Casey Hazell had spent the last few months staying with her brother and his friends. Walking around seeing Christmas lights everywhere, and snow on the ground really confused her. She was from Australia, and most Christmas' were spent fighting with her extended family for the spot under the air conditioner and then playing Cricket in the heat. She'd always wanted a white Christmas, and this year, she was spending it with her brother.

She smiled. Bert, she had never really met him when she was younger. He remembered her, but she was a baby in a bassinet at the time. They shared the same Mum, but her Mum and another Dad had moved off to Melbourne soon after she was born, leaving Bert and his Dad in Utah.

Casey took a right and then walked up the path to the house she was currently residing in. It was quite large. Seeing as the boys weren't in their home state, they all shared the residence.
There was Bert, of course, the singer of the band, and his girlfriend Jess who was actually from Australia. It made Casey feel better that there was at least someone who understood her when she asked for tomato sauce.
Then there was Jeph, who was the bassist. He was pretty quiet and seemed shy, but was a real sweetheart. His girlfriend Harley was hardly around.
Dan was the one Casey got along with the best, besides her brother of course. He was funny, caring and gave great advice. He was recent to the band, their drummer, and loved Casey like a sister.
And of course, there was guitarist Quinn. Casey would never admit it, not even to Dan, but she'd always thought Quinn was cute. He was funny, but serious when need be. He could be obnoxious, but was always there to cuddle when neither of them could sleep. She'd liked him for a while, and had often found herself flirting with him. Dan had actually picked up on it and wanted to see them together so badly, but she was not to know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short introductory chapter :)
I've been slack with my fanfics, but I'm keen on this one, so I will do my best to keep it going. Let me know what you think <3