In Your Eyes

Two

Casey had spent most of the evening after arriving home in her room, curled up with a book. She hadn't noticed how much time had flown by or how dark it had gotten outside until Quinn knocked on her door and informed her that they boys and their girls were getting ready for their late dinner. She sent him a cute smile whilst marking her place in the book and then followed him downstairs. She made her way to the table and took her place, seated inbetween Jess and Dann, Quinn opposite her. She wasn't sure what to expect, but soon realised that Bert had hired a cook, and warm Christmas Eve dinner was soon being served to the group.

"So, still enjoying it here sis?" Bert asked as he cut up some turkey.
Casey nodded eagerly. "It's like a Winder wonderland, I love it!' Bert smiled.
The rest of the dinner passed with some casual chatter, lots of eating and some devouring of wine - which of course had been Quinn's idea.

It wasn't too much later and Casey was back in her room with her book. Quinn had decided on some quiet time aswell and was lying next to her, also reading. Casey could barely concentrate with Quinn's body so close to hers. She could practically feel the heat from his body bursting onto her own. She could hear his shallow breathing, and the quiet noises that escaped his mouth as he read. A small smile crept onto her face as he let out a giggle. She watched him out of the corner of her eye, and after a few moments, he sensed her. He looked over and caught her eye and smiled. Casey didn't care what happened this Christmas, all she knew and cared about was that Quinn was her Christmas wish.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very short, I know. Sorry...

So umm, I'm not going to make any promises, cos every promise I make, I tend to break haha. But I'm sooo sorry, I know how annoying it is when a fanfiction isn't updated >.< Not necessarily this one, but other ones I've written might get you frustrated.
Buuuut I shall do my best to see what I can do with this one <3