Not a Date

1/1

{Sydnee’s P.O.V.}
“Okay, so if I make this shot you have to go on a date with me.” my friend Alex said. We were currently in his room & he was trying to shoot paper balls into his trash can.
“I’m not going on a date with you Alexander, I’ll go to the movies with you, go out to eat with you, or whatever, but we are not gonna call it a date.” I say looking up from a piece of paper which contained his latest song on it.
“ughhh why not Sydneeee?” Alex wined.
“It’s technically the same thing Gaskarth, we’re just not calling it a date.”
“Fine.” Alex said with a sad look on his face? No! he did not have a sad look on his face it’s just me imaging things.
Alex then threw the paper ball and it made it into the trash can.
“WOOT WOOT!! Looks like you’re going on a date with me!” Alex said doing a little victory dance.
“Its not a date.”
“whaaaatever.” Alex said picking up his guitar and playing a song he was working on.
Me and Alex have a very weird friendship. We like each other but I refuse to date him because he is the one and only Alexander William Gaskarth and he has tons of girls constantly throwing themselves at him and I just don’t want to be caught up in that and get hurt.
“So… when is this outing of ours gonna take place?” I ask looking up at Alex.
“Hmmm… tonight! At around…eight! It’s already 6:30! Go home and get ready!” He said pulling me up off his bed and pushing me out the door.
“What exactly am I suppose to wear?” I ask.
“What you normally wear, it doesn’t matter. You can always go naked.” Alex said raising one eyebrow and looking me up and down.
“Oh my God, Alex.” I scoff turning and walking out the door.
------------------ “Date Time” ------------------------------

I arrived at Alex’s around 7:45 wearing a ‘normal’ outfit, a Metro Station shirt, skinny jeans, and black vans. My blonde hair was straight and I had a little eye-liner around my blue eyes.
I rang the doorbell and Alex answered, he was wearing a grey Glamour Kills shirt, skinny jeans, & black converse.
“So, you ready to go?” I ask.
“yep.” He replied smiling.
“We taking, your car or mine?” I ask as he closed the door behind him.
“We’re gonna walk.”
“huh?” I ask raising my eyebrows at him.
“Where we’re going isn’t to far from here.” He says laughing.
“ookay.” I reply.
Alex holds his arm out for me and I link them together and we start making our way to where ever we’re going.
Alex leads me to a dirt road and I kinda get scared.
“Are you taking me down here to kill me?” I ask stopping dead in my tracks.
“No, Syd. I could never harm you…. But I am gonna have to blindfold you now.” He smiled.
I groaned letting him blindfold me. I hate surprises.
Alex puts his arm around my waist to guide me, we walked a little further and then we stopped.
“You can take off the blindfold now.” Alex whispered in my ear.
I removed the blindfold and what I saw was beautiful.
We were in the middle of a field and there were candles everywhere, in the center of the candles there was a blanket with a picnic basket and Alex’s guitar sitting on it.
“Alex It’s beautiful.” I say quietly. I couldn’t believe he actually took the time to do this.
He just smiled and grabbed my hand pulling me towards the blanket.
We sat down and ate and talked about everything and anything. Then he played me a couple of new songs that he was working on.
I laid down on the blanket looking up at the stars and Alex joined me.
We just laid there looking up at the stars in a comfortable silence until Alex broke it.
“Sydnee?”
“hmm?” I ask still looking up.
“I have to tell you something.” He said sitting up, I sat up as well and looked at him form him to continue.
“I-I-I love you… I’ve always loved you. When I was dating other girls I still loved you.. It’s always been you. And I understand if you hate me now but….”
I shut him up by smashing my lips down on his. He was shocked at first but then he kissed me back. I finally pulled away.
“I love you too. Loser.” I said giggling. He smiled and kissed me again.
“So, is this a date yet?” He asked me, his forehead against mine.
“Best date I’ve ever been on.” I said smiling.
He smiled back and kissed me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoyed!!! let me know what you think!!!! :)