Status: Let's see where this one goes :)

Vivid Reflections

X-Men

“Olivia! Wake your ass up! Now!”

I scrunch my eyes shut tighter, “Go away” I mumble.

“Come on Liv, we’re waiting at the café for you. If you don’t get down here in fifteen minutes I’m coming to get you.”

What the-? Where the hell is Kessie’s voice coming from? I lift my head and open my eyes one at a time.

“Bye, see you in fifteen minutes!” her voice rings from my answering machine. I look at the number on the screen, 3 new messages.

“Ugh” I say as I try to sit up in bed. Instead I am so wrapped up in the blankets that my legs are immobile.

“Ahhh!” I yell as I roll out off my mattress and onto the floor, “Shit fuck bitch” I grumble and moan as I sit up again. This time though I get out of the blankets first or should I say try to get out of the blankets. I sit there for a minute or so thrashing and kicking my way out of the stubborn blankets.

I walk over to my answering machine and click the play message button.

“Oliviaaaaaa? Are you still asleep?” Kessie’s voice comes through the speakers. I click onto the next message, “Liv, what the heck? Why are you still asleep, we didn’t even go out last night?” her voice rings through once more and I push the stop button.

I pick up the phone and walk to the bathroom. I dial Kessie’s cell phone number and then stick my tooth brush in my mouth. While the phone rings I start brushing my teeth.

“Hello?” Kessie answers her phone obviously not looking at her caller id.

I take the phone away from my face so I can spit before I answer her. I bring the phone back to my face, “I swear if you come up here you won’t be able to walk in those new stilettos I know you just bought this morning” I say in a sweet voice that turns venomous at the end. “See ya!” I say cheerily before I hang up so I can finish brushing my teeth.

I move my face closer to the mirror and examine my canine teeth. I run my tongue along the sharp tips and sigh, “Looks like I have to file them again.”

I pull the file from the drawer and stare at it. I run my tongue over the sharp canines again and think to myself, ’I feel like that kid from X-Men who filed off his wings.’ I run my hand through my hand and get to work on making my mouth normal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Still short i know but it will be getting longer as the chapters go up. Right now i'm working on finishing up Here Here and Here so it may take a while for the chapters to get up and rolling but the ideas are already in my head :D