This Is Gublerland.

3

"This is what you've been waiting for baby-doll. Don't blow it..."

My palms were sweaty, my breath was hitched, my legs threatened to give out as I walked into the studio. I kept telling myself I could do this, and up until this point I was actually believing myself. Now? Not so sure...

"Hey Sadie!" Someone yelled. That's not my name... They couldn't be talking to me... Oh wait! That's my characters name! Duh...

I quickly jerked around to see the assistant from yesterday. I had forgotten her name already....

'Hey..." My voice carried off so I didn't have to say her name.

"Okay, follow me, we'll get you to the sound stage." I just nodded and gulped. This was my first rehearsal. We got to the stage, which was a set up to be a laboratory.

"Stand here," Some man commanded. I did as I was told and gulped. I was extremely nervous. "Where's Gubler?!" That same man screeched.

"Right here," Said a slightly seductive voice. I turned around in my spot to see Matthew Gray Gubler. He...Was...Hot! "Hey, you must be Sandra." He smiled at me. He had his hair tucked behind his ears. He was wearing a sweater vest and tie, with matching pants. It was...Sexy? In the nerdy sense of that word of course...

"Y-yeah. I'm Sandra." Smooth Sandra...

He didn't look at me like I was crazy... He just smiled and chuckled.

"Well Sadie. I think we need to start on page 4 for this scene..." He flipped his script over to page 4.

"I...Uh...Don't have a script yet." I replied awkwardly. I felt so stupid, he had a script, why didn't I?

"Can someone please do their job and get this pretty lady a script?!" He asked loudly. I looked down at my feet and started blushing. He was all too adorable.

Someone brought me a script and I quickly flipped to page 4 and looked for my first line.

The director called "Action!" and I started reading my lines.

"Spencer... I don't want to die." I said softly. I looked down at my hands and quietly sniffled.

"Sadie, you're not going to die. It's not in my job description to let you die. We're going to catch this sadistic killer. I promise!"

"Promise?"

"Promise..."

I think I'm starting to like this...
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter!
Thank you to my 7 subscribers! and all of the comments I have gotten!
I promise this story will start to get better!
<3HaleyB