This Is Gublerland.

4

Wait... There's a kissing scene?!

I had no idea that that would be in my part! I was going to kiss Matthew Gray Gubler!
This wasn't about to happen because if I don't like the guy, the kiss is fake, and if my kiss is fake... It'll look fake.

You're probably thinking that I'm being a drama queen, and I probably am. I just don't want to kiss him. I do... But I don't.

"Hey, Sandra?" Matthew called to me. I jerked my head up from my script.

"Mhmm?"

"We aren't going to rehearse the kissing scene. Well, we're going to go over that scene... Just not the kissing part for today. Alright?" He asked, he looked like he was kind of sweaty and very nervous, which made me giggle. "What?" he blushed. He knew he was caught.

"Is someone nervous?" I asked flirtatiously. He took a step near me to where he was inches away from mine.

"I'm an actor." He said in my ear.

"And?" I choked out. His lips grazed my ear and my breath hitched in my throat.

"I don't get nervous." Then he pulled away from me enough to be looking me in the eyes, then he leaned forward and kissed me. He pulled back, and my face went solid, unreadable.

"And I'm an actress. So me kissing you was fake." And with that I turned around and walked away. To find a bathroom. So I didn't piss my pants.

If this is an recognition of what the rest of filming was going to be like I was going to need a man-diaper because I'd be pissing myself left and right. He just kissed me, an actor. A cute one at that. One that has no need to be kissing me.

But he was just acting.

Matthew Gray Gubler kissed me...
♠ ♠ ♠
cliffhanger? or just a really short chapter? okay...this is just a filler.
I have 9 subscribers.
So I want at least 10 comments for me to update the next chapter.
10Th commenter gets a free banner for their story of their choice!
bribe for comments? i think so.

So comment & subscribe!

<3HaleyB