This Is Gublerland.

5

"Oh god please someone help me!" I screamed. Blood trickled down my face and down to my neck.

"Shut up!" He yelled. I couldn't see his face. It was behind a black ski mask and he had a wrench in his hand. He reached down at me and I kicked and screamed.

Of course this was all fake. It's called "acting".

When we finished the scene I went to my "dressing room" which was really tiny that had a shower in it. I quickly rinsed the fake blood off and met the cast and crew back on stage. When I got there everyone cheered for me. I blushed madly.

"You did great! I can't wait for tomorrows shooting!" The director cheered.

"Thank you sir. I just want to thank you guys for giving me the opportunity."

This was amazing. To be here and doing this. It was going to sad on the last day of shooting. Which was six days away.

All of my thoughts got to me as I walked out to my car. It was dark but there was street lights, but I couldn't find my car!

"Can't find your car?" A voice called. I jumped and turned around. It was Matthew.

"Jesus Christ Matthew!" I yelled. He chuckled and shoved his hand in his pockets of his jacket.

"Sorry I didn't mean to startle you, but it looks like they towed your car." He said nodding his head over in the direction I had to park. It was the only place I could this morning, I was late. And sure enough the spot where I parked was a Tow Away zone. I groaned.

"Shit," I muttered.

"I could give you a ride home..." He said and his voice trailed off. I looked back at him and he was rocking back and forth. I smiled and nodded.

"Please?" I asked shyly. He smiled.

"Come on," He said without looking back at me. I just smiled as I walked behind him. We walked to his car and he opened the passenger side door for me.

"Thanks," I said sweetly. He just nodded silently. I buckled myself in and he began driving. The whole ride was silent except for when I gave him directions. This was quite awkward...

When we reachedmy my parents house I got out and bent over to stick my head in his car.

"Thanks."

"You say that a lot..." He joked. Well I hope he was joking around.

"Yeah I know. I just don't have much to say." I said, pulling at my ear in the process.

"Well maybe we could change that... How about dinner at my house this weekend?" He said.He started staring at me...Waiting on my response. What was I supposed to say?

"M-Maybe...," I choked. He sighed.

"Sometimes you really should just answer with a yes or no. It makes things easier for everyone else." Matthew said as he started his car. He put it in reverse and started to back out. I watched his car leave down the road until all I saw was his taillights...

Did I reallyjust do that?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Since no one bothered to comment except ONE person, I decided to update. I have 13 subscribers. It would be nice to get more comments, or I'm just not going to update anymore. Mkay? Comment!

<3HaleyB