This Is Gublerland.

6

The next morning I sulked onto the bus, as in, the public transportation. Maybe I shouldn't have treated Matthew like that, but he doesn't know me, and I don't know him.

I sulked even lower, if that was even possible. I can't believe how much of a jerk I had acted. The taunting thoughts continuously played through my head all of the way to the studio.

I checked in, and followed the signs that led me to the set, where Matthew was sitting in a director's chair, barking orders to different people. When I was standing beside him, he glanced up at me with eyes full of anger? Regret? Sadness? I couldn't really tell.

"You're late, get into make-up and get on set." He barked.

Stunned, I turned and walked to the wardrobe room. Inside was the same lady who did my make-up yesterday.

"Hey sweet cheeks, why so blue?" She asked happily. She was way to happy for her job. Or then again, maybe I was just way to sad.

"Matthew. He's... Pissed."

"Oh honey, give him some time, he'll come around" As if she knew what had happened, or what he and I were feeling. It took all the strength I had to not roll my eyes and just stand there while she did my make-up.

__________________________________________________________________

After shooting, I waited out in the parking lot for Matthew, today was my last day, and I wasn't about to let him slip through my fingers.

A shadowed figure was approaching me and I smiled.

"Hey Matthew, I need to know that you're not mad at me."

He continued to walk past me. Not saying one word.

"Matthew! Please. Stop!" Finally, he stopped. Running his hand through his hair he turned and looked at me. I walked up to him so I could see his face, and not just the shadows that the light produced.

"What do you want?" He angrily asked.

"Forgiveness? Maybe? I don't know. I'm scared, I don't know you well enough, and no one has ever fancied me really. Just give me a second chance? I'd love to take you up on your offer," I smiled nervously. After a painstakingly long minute he shrugged and smiled.

"Pick you up at eight," He replied. And turned to walk away. After he was almost to his car, it clicked in my head that I still didn't have my car.

"Wait! Matthew! I need a ride!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Dear Devoted, loving readers,

I have returned to Mibba after a long... Two years? Please forgive me on my overwhelming lack of updates and leaving you in a cliffhanger. I know that this chapter is short and sweet, and not as fully detailed, but believe me, it will get better. More updates, more details, more Gubler.

It's about to get good.