Sequel: I See Those Tears
Status: Done. <33

Being Adopted And Falling Inlove With Him.

chapter thirteen.

Image

I woke up cuddled into a chest, and grinned. I sat up, and watched as he slept for a few seconds, as he looked absolutely adorable. Then I layed ontop of his chest and kissed his forehead. He groaned. I giggled and kissed his lips softly. I looked at him and he smiled, opening his eyes. I grinned and played with his hair. He turned over so he was ontop of me and I giggled as he kissed me on my cheeks and forehead.
He kissed the tip of my nose twice and then my lips. "Morning." He smiled. I giggled.
"Hi." I grinned.
He laughed, "Your absolutely adorable, you know that?"
My stomach flipped, and I giggled. "No." I blushed. He laughed.
"You are." He ran his finger down my cheek then kissed me, getting up. He walked into his bathroom. I yawned and stretched.
He came out and smiled at me. I jumped off the bed and hugged him. He laughed. "I have to pee." I told him.
"Go pee." He smirked. I grinned and walked around him to his bathroom.
His bathroom smelt really good, and was bigger than mine.
When I was done I walked back to him. "Hi." I smiled. He laughed and pulled me up onto the bed, kissing me.
__ _____ ___

A few weeks had passed, and we were going strong.
We kissed alot, but made sure no one saw us.
Which didn't really work, 'cause we made out in his pool, and one of his guards had interrupted us.
It was weird, but funny.
We were now in my room, I was only in my underwear, since I was looking for something to wear. James was watching me, I think he was hard. I don't know. It was fun to tease him though.
I smiled and walked up to him. He glared at me. "You can't-" I kissed him and pushed him on my bed. He lifted me up and sat me beside him and he rolled ontop of me. He started kissing me roughly. He started kissing down my neck, making sure to suck on my soft spot, which had me moaning like crazy.
He kissed the areas of my breasts that were showing. I moaned and pulled his shirt up, which he then took off.
He lifted me up and unhooked my bra.
♠ ♠ ♠
I REFUSE to describe what they're doing. So you can imagine the rest, or whatever.
'cause I'm not writing it. -_-
wayy too awkward.
so anyway, I hope you liked it. :D
-Jessie. xo