Sequel: I See Those Tears
Status: Done. <33

Being Adopted And Falling Inlove With Him.

chapter four.

The next day Sister Olivia called me into her office, and then told me I was being adopted, and I would have 6 months there, and say whether I liked it with them or not. "By who?" I asked her, shocked.
"Mr. Harrington." She told me.
And my heart did that little flip thing.
MR.HARRINGTON!? Holy.. cow.
"Oh." I smiled. He's rich, hott and young. And hott. Yay.
"Go and pack, he's coming to pick you up in a few hours." I nodded and went upstairs.
I said bye to Linda, who started screaming that I was getting adopted FINALLY and even more that it was Mr. Harrington. I said bye to all the sisters, to Rebecca and Kyle, then Mr. Harringtons CORVETTE pulled up. I gaped as he got out the car and went, "Hey."
All I said was, "Corvette." He laughed.
"Yeah, come on Liz." He grabbed my hand. I followed him to his .. CORVETTE and he took my things from me and put them in the trunk of his car. "Ready?" He asked me.
I nodded and sat in the passenger seat and he sat in the drivers seat and turned on the CORVETTE. "Oh my Lord." I breathed. He laughed at me.
"Corvette?" He asked. I grinned and nodded, feeling the smooth leather of the chair I was sitting in.
We arived at his mansion, castle, house, thing. It was huge.
It was white walled, with a black door, with alot of stairs leading up to it. There was a smooth road leading up to the mansion with trees on each side,and I could see a swimming pool in his back yard. Holy cow.
A man took the keys from him to 'park' the car, another man took my suitcases to put them in 'my bedroom' and another man greeted us. "What the bird." I stated. He laughed at me.
"Welcome to your...home, for six months." He muttered awkwardly. I laughed.
"Thanks.. James." I grinned, looking at the stairs. "Can I go upstairs?"
"Alright, uh, there's a game room up there, fifth door on the left, your room is the sixth door, my room is the door right at the end. The third floor is where the maids sleep, alright?"
"What's the second door?" I asked him. He laughed.
"Would you like me to take you on a tour?"
"Yeah." I grinned, nodding my head like crazy. He laughed and planted his hand on the small of my back and led me upstairs.
The first door on the left was a pool room - like the game pool. The second door was a computer room, the third was his office, the fourth was his 'dogs' room. His dog had it's own room, what the cow. I started to laugh as he told me this. He just glared, "Do you want to meet my dog?"
"Yeah." I grinned, once again. He opened the door, revealing a large husky. I squeeled as it ran towards us, and I grabbed onto James' shirt and pulled him to me. He held my hand as the dog sniffed me, barked happily, then sat infront of me. I let go of James' hand and stroked the dogs head. "What's his name?" I asked.
"Husky."
"Well that's creative." I smirked. He slapped me softly on the head, and I grinned. I like this home so far.
"Alright, do you want to see your room?" He asked me after a few minutes. I nodded and stood up, leaving the room with James.
He opened the door to my room, and I stood rooted on the spot.
There was a large white, pink and black bed in the middle. The curtains were all white and pink, and the floor was carpeted white. - which is not safe.
There were two doors. "I don't know what you like to do, so if you want anything, just tell me." He told me, watching me as I walked in.
"What are through those doors?" I asked slowly. He laughed.
"Go check."
The first one I went through was a large bathroom. There were two small cupboards, a jacuzzi (Oh my God), a shower, a toilet and a sink.
I grinned and closed the door, moving to the next one. I opened it and gasped.
It was a walk-in cupboard FULL of CLOTHES.
Cool, expensive ones. I couldn't help but laugh a little and walk in, looking at the boots, and heels and converse. The dresses, the shirts, skirts, jeans, pants, shorts, jackets, socks (kneehigh ect), gloves, jewellery.
Oh my God. I turned to James, who smiled when he saw the huge smile on my face. "So you like it?" He asked.
I nodded, grinning. "Yes."
He sighed in relief, "Alright, good. I'll let you get .. familiar with everything then. Okay?"
I nodded as he walked out.
Then I collapsed on my bed. Oh Jesus Peace.
♠ ♠ ♠
ye? ;D
well.. it's coming alongg.
hope you like it.
- Jessie. <33