Status: on a longish break LoL.

Weightless

chapter 4

Chapter. 4
Riley’s pov-
Jack and I were sitting at one of the tables in the corner of the cafeteria by our selves. “Okay so what’s your favorite color?”
I giggled, “Actually my favorite color is green but my mom will tell you its purple. Wats yours?”
“Uhm okay, I don’t know I don’t really have a favorite color.”
I laughed, “Jack, everybody has a favorite color.”
“I doubt it,” jack chuckled. “Come on even Zack has a favorite color. His is red.” I smiled.
“Okay fine, my favorite color is blue.” Jack sighed.
“And why is it blue?”
Jack stared at me for a second, “because it’s the color of your eyes.”
I blushed, “okay next question.”
Jack didn’t say anything instead he picked up a fry and threw it at me. “Hey! What was that for?”
“I don’t know, I just felt like throwing a fry at you.”
“Jack Barakat your not vary nice.”
Jack chuckled and looked at his watch, he sighed, “we better get going, the bell is going to ring in two minutes.”
I sighed, “Ya.”
Jack and I stood up and grabbed our trays. On our way out of the cafeteria we dumped them. “Okay so what’s your next class?”
I looked at my schedule, “gym.”
Jack smiled, “cool my friends Rian and Peyton have gym next.” Jack looped his arm through mine like before, “do you need to go to your locker first?”
“Ya I have to get my gym clothes.” I smiled.
“Okay.”
Jack and I walked to my locker continuing jacks interrogation. When we got to my locker I opened it and grabbed my backpack, and pulled out the plastic bag that held my gym clothes in it. I hung my backpack back up and closed my locker. Before jack and I got to the gym the bell rang signaling the end of lunch and start of next period. My brother walked out of the gym, I ran up to him and hugged him, “Hi zack.” I grinned.
Zack chuckled, “hello to you too. What are you doing here?”
“I have gym next, where are you going?” I asked.
“Lunch, I’m starving.” Zack patted his belly. I giggled. “Well don’t eat the whole school.”
Jack chuckled, “I gotta go Riley, my art class is on the other side of the school.”
“Okay, I’ll see you later Jack.”
“Yup right here after class.” Jack smiled and walked away. “I got to go to Rile’s; I’ll see you after school.”
“Okie dokie, I’ll see ya later Zack.” I smiled and walked into the gym.
Jack was waiting for me after gym. I smiled at him. “How do you get here before the bell rings?” I asked.
Jack showed me his school I.D. and showed me the stickers on the back of it. “Alex stole some of the gold star stickers one day when the secretary wasn’t looking. If you’re passing all of your classes with an A, you get a gold sticker so you can leave class five minutes early.”
I giggled, “Jack couldn’t you just do your homework instead of stealing stickers?”
“I could if I wanted too. Anyways let’s not talk about me, what’s your next class?”
“Art.”
“Sweet that’s where I just came from. So how was gym?”
“It was good I think I’m going to try out for the soccer team and the baseball team.”
“Well good luck, the girls on the soccer team are really competitive.”
I giggled, “don’t worry I played on the team at my old school.”
Jack chuckled. We walked in silence to my art class. When we got there jack smiled at me, “so I’ll see you later, I can’t meet you here after class cause Alex and I have detention so we have to get to the detention room right after school. But uhm I wanted to ask if you’d want to go with me to dinner Friday night?” jack rubbed the back of his neck.
I giggled, “Jack Barakat are you asking me out on a date?”
Jack chuckled, “ya I am.”
“Well in that case, I’m going to have to say id love to go on a date with you Mr. Barakat, what kind of date is it?” I smiled.
Jack sighed in relief, “uhm we’ll go to dinner and then I’ll think of something else to do after. I’m paying.”
“Okay, and what kind of restaurant are we going to?”
“Well since I want you to think I’m a classy guy, we’re going to a nice restaurant. So wear something dressy.”
I giggled, “Okay will do. I’m sure I have a cute dress I can wear.” Jack grinned, “You look cute in anything.”
I smiled, “that’s what you think.”
“Oh I don’t think. I know.” Jack smiled.
“Mhm suure Mr. Barakat. I guess I’ll see you tomorrow?” I asked.
“Yup, unless your brother brings you to our band practice tonight. Alex wants him to try out, we need a bass player.”
“Oh I can tell you now, zack is amazing. He used to be in a band before we moved here, I can tell you now, without zack they won’t last.”
“He’s that good aye?”
“Yup.” I smiled. Jack chuckled. “We’ll see. I’ll see you tomorrow Riley Merrick.”
“Bye jack.” I smiled. “Bye riley.” I watched jack disappear down the hallway. I smiled as I walked into my art class.
I have a date with Jack Barakat.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay AGAIN 4comments plus two more subscribers= 1 new chapter
if i dont get comments then im gonna assume you dont like it, so i'll quit posting chapters if you guys arent gonna give me any feed back.
xoxo nadia :)