I'm Not Afraid To Keep On Living

“So where were we?”

Frank’s POV

My mother’s smile slowly fell from her face. Both Quinn’s and Richard’s face fell in disbelief. The room went deathly silent. The only thing I could hear was my own heartbeat. Gee sat silently next to me. My mother’s face told me to get out. So I stood up, Gerard’s hand still in mine, and walked out the door.

We got to the car and I broke down. Gee’s arms wrapped around my waist in a comforting hug.

“Why would she do this to me? She knows that I’m gay. Why did she act so surprised!” I sobbed into Gerard’s shoulder.

After I was more calmed down we got in the car and headed to Gee’s house.

The Next Week

I hadn’t heard from my mother since Gerard and I went over to my house. But I could really care less. I had other things to worry about.

Gerard and I were driving to Starbucks. School was finally over and my birthday was coming up I was going to be 19! I’m so excited. I was planning on moving out of my mother’s house. Gee and I already had a couple of houses picked out that we are going to look at.

“Where do you want to live?” I asked Gee as we got your coffee.

“I don’t know, just as long as it’s with you.” Gee said as we sat down.

I could feel my cheeks turn red as he said that.

He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

Time Elapse
Later That Day

Gerard’s POV

I watched as Frankie silently slept. He had fallen asleep while watching Ellen DeGeneres. He thinks she is the best. At least he doesn’t watch Oprah or Dr. Phil.

But besides watching Frank sleep I was currently looking for apartments. Frank had just graduated a couple months ago and was now done with school. Plus he wanted to get away from his mom. I couldn’t blame him. The look she gave him when he introduced me. Then again, maybe she didn’t want Richard to know she had a gay son. That would make her pretty…ugh! I don’t even have words for it. I mean you can’t just go up to someone and say ‘Hi mom, I’m gay and this is my boyfriend.’ and have everything to on like normal! Okay enough of my ranting! Back to finding apartments. Frank had told me earlier that he would love to live next to the shore. The only problem with that is the houses are way to expensive. Maybe we could find something cheaper here. My attention was interrupted by shuffling behind me.

“Gee?” Frank asked in a groggy voice.

I smiled at his sleepiness.

“Yes baby?” I asked as I got up and sat next to him on the couch.

“What were you doing?” He asked as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

“Looking at apartments.”

He looked at me with his big hazel eyes. They eyes that always make me melt. I leaned in and pecked his lips. He kissed me back making it more heated. His hands found their way into my hair slightly tugging every now and then. Our tongues danced together in dominance. He gave in and let me take over. My hands found themselves rested on Frank’s hips slowly moving down to his ass. Without warning Frank climbed onto my lap straddling my waist. He gently pushed his crotch against mine making my dick rise to attention. Frank let out a soft moan as we caught our breath. Just as we started making out again the front door opened, and slammed shut.

“Hello?”

It was Mikey. He sure does know how to kill the fucking moment! He walked into the living room and sat in the recliner.

“So what be happening?” He asked as he grabbed the remote and flipped through the channels.

“Well, we can show you what we were doing.” Frank said as he kissed my lips passionately.

“Ew! No thank you!” Mikey said as he covered his eyes with his hand.

I laughed as Mikey continued to make disgusted faces.

“Hey where’s Alicia?” Frank asked as he shifted in my lap.

“She’s with her aunt for a couple of months.” Mikey said as he pushed his glasses back on the bridge of his nose.

“Well I bet $20 bucks you can’t go a week without calling her.” Frank said as he shifted again.

“That’s not fair! We always talk to each other.” Mikey defended.

“Fine, she can call you, but you can’t call her.” Frank compromised.

“What do I get if I win?” Mikey asked.

Frank thought for a second.

“I’ll buy you $20 bucks worth of coke zero.” Frank said.

“Deal.” Mikey said rolling his eyes.

They shook hands to make it official.

“May the best man win Michael.” Frank said with a smirk.

Mikey just rolled his eyes.

“Hey I have to go meet Ray and Bob. See you guys later.” Mikey said looking as his watch.

And with that we were alone.

“So where were we?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this one. Please comment

ily all!
xoxo
-Trisha