Take My ***ing Hand

What Happens In The Woods, Stays In The Woods

I woke up the next morning to a sniffing noise, and something ticklish on my cheek. It felt like something was sniffing my face. At first I thought it was Brendon, just trying to be annoying, then I wondered why the hell he'd be sniffing my face. I also realized then that Brendon was asleep next to me, and not sniffing my face. 

I opened my eyes, just to be face to face with little beaty yellow eyes. The sniffing noise? Yeah, it was a raccoon. 

When I realized this, I began screaming. (Not like a girl mind you. It wad a very manly scream.) I scrambled over brendon to get to my feet, which woke him up. 

"Ryan, what the- OH SHIT" He hopped up when he saw the raccoon, and I immediately wrapped my arms around him. I had a deathly fear of raccoons. Don't ask me why. I don't really know. All I know is that they freak me out. 

I only wrapped my arms around him out of reflex. Because I was scared. It wasn't because I wanted to or anything. 

All the ruckus scared the raccoon and caused it to run away. When it did this Brendon gave me a weird, annoyed look. 

"You screamed, and trampled me because of a god damned raccoon?" he asked annoyed. 

"Well, it startled me. I was sleeping and it was about to eat my face. I have a deadly fear of those demonic little pests." I explained. 

He rolled his eyes. "Really? What's so scary about a funny looking cat that steals peoples garbage? You're ridiculous."

"I don't like cats either."

"You're hopeless." he told me. 

"You screamed too." I informed him. 

"I did not scream. I exclaimed the words 'oh shit' before jumping up to heroically save you from the demonic pest about to eat your face. By the way, the thing is gone. You can let go now." 

I quickly let go, and turned red. 

"Heroic my ass." I mumbled, and he rolled his eyes. "I'm going to go wash up." I informed him. "Then I'm going to go around and take pictures."

"Pictures?" he questioned. "Isn't there something more practical you could be doing?" 

"Oh my bad. I'll just start dusting instead. Then maybe I'll get some laundry done. Then I'll make you dinner! How about a pinecone? Or some nice mushrooms maybe?" 

"Okay, okay. Sorry. Geeze. Someone's being a super bitch. I forgot. You're not a morning person." he said putting his hands up in defense. I rolled my eyes and marched off towards the stream. 

~*~

Brendon's POV

"Hey." I said kneeling down next to him. He was taking a picture of something on the ground. 

"Hey." he said not glancing up at me. 

"I'm sorry about this morning. I didn't mean to offend you or anything." I said. He looked at me strangely. I thought I was going to get yelled at. 

"It's okay." he said. "I'm sorry I snapped at you." 

"It's fine. I knew you weren't in the best mood. I shouldn't have provoked you." 

"It's cool." he said. 

Okay, so here's the deal with Ryan. We both know that there's something going on between us. I tried to deny it, like he is now, but ever since that dream, it seems pointless.  

Besides, he seems like he'd be good in bed. 

Now, admitting that there's an attraction between us doesn't mean that I'm in love with him or anything. Nor do I want to be. It just means that I was right from the beginning when I wanted to hook up with him. And what happens in the woods, stays in the woods right?

But Brendon Urie doesn't do relationships. 

I wouldn't be me if I did. 

Ryan's POV

"You know," I jumped. He startled me. He was right in my ear, I wasn't expecting him to be that close. "You have really pretty eyes." I turned my head to give him a weird look and ask him what the hell he was talking about. Is the lack of food making him delirious or something?

But again, he was closer then I expected, and I was caught off guard. Our faces were about two inches apart, and I think I stopped breathing. 

"W-What are you doing?"  I almost whispered. 

He smirked. 

What the hell is going on? What's he doing? 

"What happens in the woods stays in the woods right?" he mumbled in my ear. 

My eyes widened and I froze. 

No. He's not suggesting… no way. He's not going to use me as his little play toy, while his other fuck buddies are hundreds of miles away. 

I wanted to back away, but just ended up falling backwards onto my ass, and being backed into a tree. 

I was going to push him away, but I couldn't get my body to work. I was frozen. 

God damn it. 

He put his finger under my chin, and lifted my face up so I was level with him. 

His smirk grew, as he moved closer, painfully slow. I could feel the heat radiating from his lips, he was so close. 

Finally, his soft lips met mine. He began moving his lips slowly, and I remained unresponsive. At first. 

My eyes fluttered closed, and out if instinct, I began kissing back. All my thoughts and protests vanished. 

I relaxed my muscles and melted into the kiss. He ran his hands through my hair, and his tongue grazed along my bottom lip. I reluctantly opened and he shoved his tongue in my mouth. 

Suddenly he pulled away, with a dangerous smirk on his face. He then stood up and walked back to camp, nonchalantly, as if nothing had just happened. 

I sat there in shock,and in awe.

Damn him for being such a good kisser. 

"What happens in the woods, stays in the woods?" I questioned to myself after he left. 

What a dick. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Yee. Love me for this chapter. :P this was written at 1:30 in the morning when I couldn't sleep, (the beginning was at least) that's why it's so odd. xD but... I honesty have no idea how I got this out so fast. I want to thank you all for all your lovely comments. You have no idea how happy they make me. :)