Take My ***ing Hand

He'll Come Around

After I had regained composure, I stormed back into camp. I wasn't going to let him take advantage of me and use me like that. 

I saw him crouching down by the fire, adding more wood. He was shirtless. Again. 

Dear god. Can't that boy ever keep his clothes on?

"What the hell was that?" 

He sighed. "What was what?" he asked dully. 

"You know what I'm talking about! The, er kiss." 

He stood up and turned to face me with one hand on his hip. 

"What about it?" he asked. 

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. "Are you playing games with me? We're supposed to hate each other. " 

He rolled his eyes. "Look, you and I both know that there's a little somethin' goin' on here." he said motioning between us. 

"What the hell are you talking about?" I spit. 

"you know exactly what I'm talking about. You and I both know you're attracted to me." he said with a smug grin on his face. 

"No, I think you're letting your ego get the best of you. Look, I'm not going to act as your little toy, just because your fuck buddies are back in Vegas." I informed him. "I think you're just bored, and I'm the only human being within a ten mile radius. So leave me alone until you're done being a dick." I said beginning to walk away. 

"I do seem to recall a certain person kissing me back." he said. I stopped.

"You caught me off guard is all. I wasn't expecting you to come up and sexually harass me while I was taking pictures." I mumbled. 

"Sexually harass? It was just a kiss. And I could tell you liked it." he said. I had my back turned to him, but I could just tell he still had on that smug grin. 

"I did not." I mumbled quietly. 

"Liar." I felt the need to punch him in the face. Or maybe his balls. Maybe that'll teach him a lesson. But nonetheless, I just clenched my fists and stormed out of the campsite, not sure where I was going. 

He was really starting to piss me off. 

About fifteen minutes later, I found myself in a slightly different setting, sitting on a rock, thinking over the situation. 

Okay, so I admit to myself (and not anyone else. Ever. Ever.) that he is sorta, kinda,really hot. And I may or may not have dirty thoughts about him when he bends over infront of me, but that does not by any chance mean that I would ever even consider getting with him. 

It would mean nothing but hurt for me in the long run. 

For one, I'm not into meaningless sex. Which is what Brendon is all about. I would end up getting attached, and getting myself hurt. I don't need any more of that. I told him why I rejected him in the first place, and he still tried to pull shit with me. I guess he really is that big of an ass hole. 

What am I going to do? I'm stuck in the wilderness with him, and no one else. It's not like I can just leave. 

Maybe I could quit feeling sorry for myself and torture him instead. He's already admitted he thinks I'm hot and wants to get in my pants. 

Maybe I should make him want me even more, but totally reject him at the same time. I'll just have to pull Brendon-like stunts, like walking around half naked and bending over in front of him.

An evil grin crept up on my face.  

I'll act as if there's nothing wrong, and slowly torture him and rip him to shreds. 

Insert evil laugh. 

~*~

Brendon's POV

"RYAN! GOD DAMN IT! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" I shouted. 

It's getting dark and that boy just decides to run off into the trees? God. 

Well fine. It's his loss. He can just go die out there then.But I should really go find him. 

No. I'm going back to my campfire. 

Just then a scrawny boy appeared from behind a tree. 

"There you are! God. I was about to send out a search party or something." I said throwing my arms in the air. 

He looked at me with a smirk on his face. "I'm sure you were." he said. 

Woah. 

Confusion. Wasn't he pissed at me? 

Hmmm, maybe he's giving in. I sure hope to God.

"I'm going to go wash up before dark. You coming?" he asked. 

"Uh, sure." I said following after him. 

Ryan Ross: the king of mixed signals. 

We made it to the spring and he immediately removed his shirt.Is it me, or was he doing it extremely slowly and sensually?

He then bent over, and splashed water in his face. 

"Are you going to was up, or sit there and stare at my ass?" he asked suddenly bringing me from my thoughts if raping him then and there. 

"Uh, right." I crouched down next to him and washed the dirt off my face and hands. 

After about five minutes of agonizing silence, I finally said something. 

"So, have you decided to give in yet?" I asked with a smirk on my face. 

He paused what he was doing and turned to me. He placed his hand right above my knee. 

He brought his face closer and closer, until his face was about an inch from mine. I could feel his breath on my lips, and his hand rubbing circles on my thigh. 

The growing smirk on my face vanished when he began whispering. 

"You will never, ever get anywhere near my pants." and with that, he got up and walked away. 

Well, looks like it'll be bit of a challenge. He'll come around eventually. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhhhhh I had a lot I was going to say, but I have to go, like now.

Sorry for the filler!!