Take My ***ing Hand

Tease

"Good night." 

It was dark and I was tired. I wasn't going to let that horny bastard get in the way of a good nights sleep, so again, we were all cuddled up, nice and cozy. 

"Good night." I said. 

We were both laying on our sides, he was facing away from me, and one of my arms was draped around his waist, and the other under his neck. A devious smirk that he couldn't see made it's way to my lips. 

I took the arm that was draped over his waist and moved my hand up to his chest. I then slowly rubbed my hand up and down his chest and down to his stomach. My hand gradually made it's way lower and lower until it rested just above the button on his pants. 

I felt him twitch when my hand made contact with the bare skin of his exposed mid-drift. 

"It you don't want me to fuck you, then quit molesting me when I'm trying to sleep." he whisper-scolded. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I smirked, not moving my hand. 

"Please, you've been pulling shit like this all day. You know what I'm talking about. You're a tease." 

"I have not!" I lied, playing innocent. 

"Oh I get it. You're playing hard to get. You want me to fuck you don't you? You want all of this." he grabbed the hand that was resting above his pants and forced it down to his crotch. I tried to pull away immediately, but he held on tighter. "You just want me to work for it." 

He released his grip on my hand, and I pulled it back. 

"You got it all wrong dude." I said. "One, and I have said this many times before, I. Will. Not. Have. Sex. With. You." I enunciated each word. "Two, the only reason I'm doing this is because its payback for being an ass hole because, three," I flipped him over so he was on his back. I sat above him and brought my face very close to his. About an inch from his face I whispered, "I know for a fact that you want me so bad it's almost painful. And you know you're not gunna get me, which just makes me even more irresistible." I whispered seductively.  I then turned away, so that my back was towards him, and attempted to sleep. He didn't say another word after that. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry it's short. >.< I really had no idea what else to add. I suppose I could have waited another week while I thought of soemthingto write xD but I decided you guys needed something. Again, sorry it's So short and fillerish. :/