Take My ***ing Hand

Speak Of The Devil

The minute I walked through the door of my house, I was overwhelmed with a sense of joy and security. You have no idea how great it felt to finally be home. 

My dad gave me one last hug before telling me to go upstairs and take a shower and go to bed 

He probably thinks I didn't notice the empty bottles on the floor. 

Though, I guess I can't really blame him, I mean, he probably thought his son was dead. The last remaining member of his family. Guess I would have done the same thing. 

I decided to block it from my mind and go take a shower. 

As I was getting undressed, I caught a glance of myself in the mirror. It was the first time I'd seen myself in a week, and I looked like utter shit; it was almost funny. My hair was tangled, greasy, and dirty, I had dark rings under my eyes, and I still had scratches and bruises all along my jawline and upper torso in general. Not to mention the big obnoxious scratch on my forehead, just under my hairline. 

I laughed at myself. 

How could Brendon possibly want to get with this?

I stepped into the shower, my mind still on Brendon. I suddenly remembered Brendon and I in the forest, the moment just before we were rescued. He was trying to tell me something but I interrupted him. He never did tell me what it was...

Whatever it was did seem rather important. 

I decided I didn't care, though curiosity still poked at the back of my brain. 

~*~

"Oh my god, Ryan! Fuck. You scared the shit out of me! I'm so glad you're fucking safe." Vicky exclaimed, wrapping me in a bone crushing hug the minute I walked on campus on my first day back at school. 

"Missed you too Vic." I said returning the hug, almost short of breath. "Vicky you're crushing me." I choked. 

"Sorry." she said, releasing me. 

"It's okay." I laughed. 

Spencer gave me a hug next, even though he had come to see me the day after I got back. 

"Dude, how the hell did you two survive a week alone with each other and not kill yourselves?" Spencer asked. 

"Or each other." Vicky added. 

I laughed. "We came close a few times." I said. Ha. Mushrooms. Falling off cliffs. "But it got to point where we really just had to depend on each other for survival" I added, being as vague as possible. 

Vicky smirked. 

"You have to tell is everything that happened. Like any backwoods hook-ups that may have occurred." She said. 

My draw dropped. 

"What? Vicky, do you know me at all?" I nearly exclaimed defensively. 

She smirked again. 

"So that's a yes?" 

"Vicky!" 

"You're avoiding the question." 

Spencer looked oddly amused by the direction this conversation has taken. 

"Of course not!" I exclaimed. "I h-hate the guy." I mentally slapped myself for stuttering. Why did I stutter in the first place? It's not like I was lying. 

Right?

He's still a complete ass-hole. 

Right?

"Sure." Vicky said in a disbelieving tone. "There's like total sexual tension between you two."

Spencer laughed and I glared at her. 

"Seriously, I haven't even been back for like three days, and you two are already pestering me?" I said. 

Spencer laughed again and patted me on the back. "Glad to have you back Ryho." he said. 

I sighed. 

"Speak of the devil." Spencer muttered. 

I looked up and noticed Brendon walking down the hallway with his friends. He was staring at me. 

I caught his eye and he smirked. I gave a look that basically said "Wtf?" 

He then excused himself from his friends and started walking towards me. Vicky Spencer and I all stared, and didn't say anything. 

He walked over into the dome of awkwardness and gave a small wave and smile to Vicky and Spencer. 

They didn't respond. They just stared. 

He smirked and returned his gaze to me. 

Um, do you mind if I steal Ryan for a sec? I need to talk to him." he asked, not taking his eyes off me. 

"Um, sure." Spencer said when no one else said anything. 

"Cool." he said grabbing me by the arm and pulling me away. 

He pulled me into a slightly more secluded area, then turned to face me, but didn't let go of my wrist. 

"What are you doing?" I asked. "What's going on?" 

"Um." he started with a toothy grin. "I have a question for you." he said. 

"Uh, okay? What is it?" I asked impatiently. 

"Um, well our little adventures in the woods got me thinking, and, well, will you be my boyfriend?
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh snap. Would you look at that cliff hanger? Hehe.

Miss me?

Sorry it's so short. I felt like being kinda mean. But, the good news is, I won't take nearly as long to update this time. I already started the next chapter I'll try and get another update out as soon as I update IGS. mkay.

I would love some comments. :3

While you're waiting, you should check out my new one Rydon shot Lie to the Truth. I think it's my favorite so far, so I'd love it if you would check it out and leave some feedback.

Mkay. I LOVE YOU GUYS!

See you soon. :3

ATTENTION SOCAL TMFH READERS!

My dear friend Judy is in need of a ride to a Panic concert which I'm being told is tomorrow in San Bernardino I think. (From Santa Ana) there's a free concert ticket for anyone thats willing to take her. If you're interested, message her. He username is Feuled.By.Rydon. Mkay. Thanks.