Take My ***ing Hand

Can't We All Just Get Along?

What the hell was I going to do? My mind drew a blank as I was in too much shock from watching the plane take off. I heard Brendon screaming several profanities as he looked like he was about to rip his hair out. 

"What the fuck are we going to do now?!" He came up to me. "I can't live here at a fucking air port in California!!"

"Brendon, calm down." I tried. 

"Fuck that! We are so screwed! How are we going to get home huh? Walk?! We need to think of something-"

"Will you just shut up for one God damned second?! I'm trying to think!" I snapped. 

He narrowed his eyes at me, but shut his mouth nonetheless. 

"Okay look, let's just go back to the lobby and explain what happened. They'll probably be able to hook us up with something." I calmly explained my thoughts. 

He pursed his lips. "Fine. Let's just get the hell out of here." 

~*~

"I'm sorry, but once the plane has taken off there's nothing I can do." The lady behind the computer explained.

"You don't understand, our plane left us here after an unscheduled stop. All of our stuff, along with our family's are on a plane to Oregon." I explained further. 

"Look, I can get you on the next flight to Portland, but that plane won't leave until until Tuesday." 

"That's in two days." Brendon told her, obviously unhappy. I gave him a "No shit Sherlock" look as she spoke again.  

"I can set you up with a room at the nearest hotel, which is about fifteen minutes from here, and a taxi to take you there along with one to pick you up, I'm sorry but that's the best I can do." 

Brendon looked like he was about to argue but I cut him off. 

"That would be great. That you so much." I thanked her. She mumbled a "mmhm" as she typed some shit into the computer and made a few phone calls. 

"You're ride will be here in about fifteen minutes." She informed us.

~*~

Once the taxi came, we got in and didn't stop bickering for the first ten minutes. I could tell we were driving our driver insane. 

"I can't believe I'm stuck with you in a fucking hotel for two days." He said crossing his arms. That boy had quite a potty mouth on him for being a Mormon boy. 

"Well it is your fault were here." I reminded him. 

"My fault?" He repeated. 

"Yes dipwad. If you hadn't followed me into the woods and started pegging me with rocks we wouldn't be here idiot!" I raised my voice. 

"Well YOU started the whole thing!" 

"Me?!" 

"Yes you! I wouldn't have anything against you if-"

"Do NOT bring up freshman year again!"

"WILL YOU TWO JUST SHUT UP!" The taxi driver turned around, fed up with our arguing. 

In that second. Everything seemed to have happened at once. 

The second the driver took his eyes of the road, and his hands off the wheel, the car began to drift into on-coming traffic. The driver began lecturing us, but we were both in too much shock to say anything as the huge semi truck came towards us at about 60 MPH. It wasn't until the semi began honking the horn that the driver turned his attention back to the road. He grabbed a hold of the steering wheel and turned quickly enough to just miss the truck, but hard enough to send us spiraling off the road. 

Unfortunately, right off the side of the road was a steep ledge that led down directly into a huge valley. We were in the middle of nowhere. In this valley was nothing but forest and trees for miles. 

I heard several screams as the car went tumbling over the edge. I could feel the car rolling down this steep ledge. My head had managed to hit every hard surface it could reach.i just prayed for it to stop. And eventually, I my vision cut off and I was unconscious. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, it's short and it kinda sucks, but it's important.

I'd like to thank loveisa4letterword and XxTylerXisXmexX for being awesome enough to comment on the last chapter, and I'd also like to thank my 13 subscribers. (I wish I could know who you were. O.o)

Comments/subscribe? :] <33