Take My ***ing Hand

D'awwwwww

"So, am I going to be spreading any rumors today?" Vicky said, catching up with me after school. 

I sighed. "No. I... I asked him." I mumbled. 

Her smile grew wide. "Awh! Finally! You two are going to be the sweetest couple. I can just tell." she said, walking with me. 

I glared at her. 

"What? It's true." she defended herself. "What are you so pissy about anyway? You should be happy." 

"Vicky, you forced me to ask him out against my will." I grumbled. 

"Oh my god." she said. "You are such a stubborn dickhead. Oh. My. God. Look, I don't see the problem here."

"But-" 

"You like him right?" 

I paused for a moment, thinking over the situation, before finally letting out a stubborn grumble. "Yeah." I said, admitting defeat. 

"So why are you acting so weird about this? Why can't you just go out with him and be happy?" she asked. 

"I... I don't know. I'm just scared I guess. When we were lost and shit, he kept trying to pull all this stuff to try and get me to hook up with him, and like he would pretend to be sweet then ambush me, and I just don't know what to believe anymore. Like he would really change that quickly and out of nowhere? What if this is all a joke? What if he's going to humiliate me in front of the whole school? What if I fall for him, have sex with him, then he dumps me and leaves me heart broken?" I finished. I almost felt like crying. I had that inconvenient lump in my throat that was threatening to break my voice. 

I looked at Vicky and she was giving me her concerned look. 

"Ryan." she said. "I've seen the way that boy looks at you. Its not a look of lust or amusement or anything like that. He really likes you. And you didn't see him in the hallway the other day. He was about one more rejection or hurtful word away from breaking down and crying. And it was because he thought he couldn't have you. Ryan give him a chance. Go on a real date with him, let yourself warm up to him. I don't think you'll regret it." She said taking my hand comfortingly. 

"Was he really that upset?" I asked after a pause. 

She nodded. 

"And you think he really likes me?" 

"Ryan, what have I been saying for the last two days?" 

"Fine." I said. "I'll try and warm up to him." I said. 

She smiled again. 

"Great. Because look, there he is." she said nodding towards an approaching figure. "Well I'm off. See you guys around." she said once he caught up to us. She then started off in the direction of her car, leaving me with Brendon. 

I looked up at him, and he had a small smile on his face. 

"Hey." he said. 

I then took this time to notice every detail of his face. And I had never noticed before, but he really was the definition of beautiful boy. I mean, I always knew he was attractive, but I never noticed just how much so. 

And now he's all mine.

"Hey." I finally responded, shaking myself awake from the slight trance. 

"So, uh, I just wanted to say goodbye, y'know. Since you were leaving and all. Uh, sorry. I'm really bad at this. I've never been in a relationship before." he said, looking at the ground and scratching the back of his head. 

I found myself smirking at his awkwardness. 

He really was adorable. 

"It's okay. You don't have to apologize. It's cute." I found myself blushing at my last few words. I didn't mean for it to come out. 

He looked up at me, face flushed, and an embarrassed smile on his face. 

"Did you just call me cute?" he asked. 

I chuckled. Somewhat nervously "Yeah. I did." 

"Well, uh, so about tomorrow..." he started. 

"We can hang out at my place." I interrupted him. 

His smile grew wider. 

"That'd be awesome." he said. 

"So, I'll see you then?" I said. 

He nodded, and spread his arms open, prompting for a hug. I smirked and obliged, wrapping my arms around him. 

I then pulled away, and he kept his gaze on me for a minute fore dropping it to the ground. 

"So I'll see you tomorrow then." he said. 

I nodded, and he began to walk away. 

"Hey Brendon." I called, once he was a few steps away. 

He turned around and I caught up to him, gently grabbing his face and softly pressing my lips to his. I began moving my lips, and he began kissing back. The kiss was innocent, with no tongue, but it was sweet. 

He wrapped his arms around my waist just as I pulled away. 

His eyes remained closed for a second, before he opened them and smiled. 

"Thanks." he said. 

I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"Don't be getting any ideas. We're taking it slow remember?" I said. He laughed and pecked my lips one more time. 

"Right. I'll see you tomorrow then." he said letting go of me. 

"Yeah." I said with a smile on my face. "Tomorrow." 
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwww.

Sorry its so fillerish.

But, I love you guys. <3 some of the reactions I got from the last chapter were somewhat amusing I must admit. Thanks for all the love though. :3