Take My ***ing Hand

Dramatic Entrances

I had quite literally just zipped up my sweatshirt and was headed for the door when there was a knock. I opened it to find my boyfriend clad in his everyday attire (for once) with a grin on his face.

I smirked and rose my eyebrow, "You know school starts in like ten minutes right?" I asked as I slung my bag over my shoulder.

He let out a short breathy laugh, "I'm aware. I thought I'd drive you to school and maybe save you some gas or the environment or something." He said.

I laughed. "Okay then. Great to know that you care so deeply about the state of the ozone layer."

"Yeah, yeah. Lets go before were late." He said as he grabbed my hand and led me towards the car.

"I also thought we could make a dramatic entrance." He added once we were in the car.

"What?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Figured it was about time the school found out about us for real. We are known for being sworn enemies for so long after all." he explained. I playfully rolled my eyes. Brendon Urie: Always needing to be the center of attention. "I figure we barge through the doors dramatically holding each other, then proceed to make out in the middle of the hallway very... dramatically... In front of everyone."

I rolled my eyes. "Or we could just hold hands and if anyone asks then we'll tell them we're dating." I offered.

"You're no fun." he added with a pout. “What’s the excitement in that?”

I chuckled, “Who said our coming out had to be exciting?”

He sighed. “Fine.” He said before grumbling something unintelligible.

I smiled, amused, and kissed him on the cheek.

~*~

Once we got to the school, we had held hands as promised as we entered. At first no one seemed to notice, then a group of girls started staring and whispering to their friends. Then a few more people noticed, and so on. Soon enough, the entire hall was filled with people either trying not to stare, or not caring and staring anyway. There were some looks of confusion, some mixed with amusement, and others either surprised or indifferent.

Brendon held a somewhat smug smirk on his face as he made and held eye contact with as many people as he could.

I rolled my eyes. “You’re such a tool.” I mumbled.

He laughed. “What? Can’t I show you off proudly?”

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes again as we stopped in front of my locker.

“Well, you got the reaction you wanted. Somewhat. And we didn’t even have to have sex in the middle of the hallway. See? No need for such measures.” I teased.

“Well, I only suggested a heated make-out session, keeping it PG-13, or maybe 15. But I’m sure you’re idea would have gotten a much bigger reaction.” He said with a wink.

“Hey, slow remember?” I reminded him.

He playfully rolled his eyes with a smile. “Yeah, yeah. I was teasing.”

“I-”

“Hey.” I was interrupted by a female voice. I turned to face a girl who I only recognized because I think she sat in front of me once in chemistry.

“Uh, hi.” Brendon said when I failed to reply.

“Ryan Ross right?” She asked, turning to me.

“Um, yes? Hi.” I replied, confused as to who she was, why she knew me, and why she was talking to me.

“I know you don’t know me or anything, but my friends and I were wondering if you two are dating...? Not that it’s any of our business, but you guys are just kind of know around the school for hating each other.”

Brendon looked like he was holding back a laugh. “Uh, yeah, we are.”

“Awww, that’s so cute. So, like, did it happen when you two were lost or missing or whatever?”

This time Brendon did laugh. “Uh, no. Well, I guess we
kind of had to get along to you know, survive, but we didn’t start dating until just recently actually.”

She smiled. “That’s so cute. I’m Hayley by the way.” She said with a small wave. “I should get going, but congrats you two. nice to meet you.” Then she walked away.

I turned to Brendon with raised eyebrows and we both laughed in amusement. “Well,” I started. “That was odd. You think people would mind their own business.”

“Well, we do have a pretty interesting story. And she’s one of those gossipy girls who her gossipy friends probably sent over to find out the truth.” Brendon said leaning up against the locker.

“Yeah well, should have figured this kind of thing would happen.” I said, grabbing my books and closing my locker. “Walk me to class?”

“Well of course my lady.” he said in a terrible English accent offering me his arm. I rolled my eyes again and took it.

“You roll your eyes too much.” he said.

“If you tell me they’re going to get stuck like that I swear to god I will walk away from you right now.”

He laughed but didn’t say anything more until we reached my first period.

We stopped in front of the door, and with a mischievous grin, I grabbed his face and crashed our lips together, creating a very, if I do say so myself, dramatic kiss. I ignored the obnoxious cheers of encouragement and cat calls from Brendon’s friends standing across the hall, and wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss once he started to kiss back.

Finally, once I decided it would be best to discontinue, I pulled away, reluctantly, and his expression went from shocked to pleasantly surprised in an instant.

I smirked. “Dramatic enough for you?”

“It was alright.” He said, smile melting into a matching smirk.

I gave him a hard look and he laughed. “I’m joking. It was hot. Seriously. I might have to head over to the bathroom before class.”

I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, yeah. I’ve got to get to class. I don’t want to be late then have to explain to the teacher why. I’ll see you later.”

“Yeah, okay.”

He smirked, and as I turned to open the door, he smacked my ass then walked away before I could glare at him.

“Asshole.” I muttered under my breath, just as the bell rang, causing a rush of students flooding into the classroom and nearly trampling me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry it's been a while. I've been a bit busy, and I apologize.

Thank you to George Ryan Ross III for being the beta for this chapter, because I'm terrible when it comes to grammar errors.

Also, i know I keep whoring around this story, but I love it too much. So, please read Lost and Found Out if you haven't already. And okay, I'm done whoring now. Thank you all! I love you guys. <3