Status: School has started, so updates may be a bit slow<3

It's Not Faith

Thirteen

Leila, Jimmy and Leana had left for the afternoon. They had decided to go to a small cafe for lunch, than to the mall, and finally; the pier.
"So how do you like Huntington?" asked Leana, while they waited for their food.
"It's okay. I've been mostly staying at home, just settling in. I went to the beach with Val a few days ago, but that's mainly been it." Leila smiled at her from across the table. They were sitting in a booth, overlooking the ocean. It really was a beautiful sight; Leila was glad she had to opportunity to see it.

"Well We've gotta show you all the best places, right Hun?" Leana said, while nudging Jimmy with her elbow.
He grinned enthusiastically. "Yeah, which corners are the best for hooker-"
"Jimmy!" Leana cried, covering his mouth.
"What, she should know these things!" He defended.
Leila simply laughed. Leana smiled.
"I don't know how you are still hanging out with this guy!"
Leila smiled.
"Meh, everyone is a while, a semi- good thing comes out of his mouth!"
"Hey!" Jimmy cried, and playfully pouted at Leila.
Leila loved how laid back this couple were. They went with the flow of things. As much as her father was growing on her, Jimmy just seemed...different. She knew that she could talk to her dad about some things, but Leila felt comfortable talking to Jimmy about everything

Their food came and the trio quieted down. Leila tried to eat, but the voice kept telling her no. Soon, after a few bites of her omelet, she couldn't eat anymore. She could hardly eat anything anymore; everything made her want to throw up.
"You're not eating?" Jimmy asked; Leila could see the concern in his eyes.
She shook her head, and opened her mouth to try and make an excuse.
"Jimmy you fuck head." Leana said before Leila could say anything, smacking the back of Jimmy's head. "Never ever question a lady's eating, you fuckhead!"
Jimmy stuck his tongue out at Leana, and gave Leila a lazy smile; but she could see the concern in his eyes. Leila mentally thanked Leana for covering her ass.

Soon, the three of them were walking into the cold Huntington Mall.
"Do you need to get anything specific?" Leana asked.
Leila shook her head. "Oh no, no, I don't need anything..."
"Meh, who cares! This credit card may say James Sullivan, but I'm the ones who uses it the most, aannnd I'm the one who makes six of the bills!"
"That's because we split the bills, tard!" Jimmy said, walking slightly behind them.
Leana shrugged. "Same thing, dip shit!"
"now," Leana said, an evil grin appearing on her lips."Let's go to Macy's."

Leila stood in front of the dressing room. She was being shoved from behind gently by Leana.
"C'mon! Jim-Jim and I wanna see!"
A laugh slipped from Leila's lips, causing Jimmy to yell from the front of the fitting rooms. Leana shoved Leila into the room.
"We'll be outside!!"
Leila sighed. She had four dresses, two shirts, and one pair of pants. She hated trying things on, it just reminded her of her huge size.
Leila sighed, and pulled of her clothes, and slipped into the first dress.

"Oh my Goood, you look so cute!" Leana cried, as Leila slowly crept out of the dressing room. The dress hit just before her knees, and plunged deep in the neckline. It came in at the waist, but worst of all, it had no sleeves. After many years, Leila knew how to perfect her stance so no one could see the inside of her arms. But now that Jimmy knew, she knew that he'd be looking.
Leana beamed. "You gotta get it. You look so hot. And with some heels, you could totally pass as 21! We gotta go to a club."
Leila grinned at this. She secretly loved clubs.
"I love clubbing!" She exclaimed; red creeping on her cheeks.
"What?!" Jimmy roared, causing the store clerk to glace over at the three people.
Leila laughed. "I hail from New York, I could get my way in every club there."
Leana stared at her with wide eyes.
"I wish when I was sixteen I was as cool as you!"
"No; Leana! That's horrible! Older men around my niece?!" Jimmy cried.
Leana rolled her eyes at Jimmy's over dramatics.
"Ignore the old man. Go try on that cute floral beachy one!"
And with that, Leila entered the fitting room for a second; of many, times.
♠ ♠ ♠
fiiillller.
but we cant have excitement ever chapter can we now??
& i know it's alittle short, but i want her to start adjusting to life there.
<3 to all of you!