Status: School has started, so updates may be a bit slow<3

It's Not Faith

Three.

Matt and Leila were geeted with a dark house. Leila took the house in, from where she was standin in the hall. There was a large living room, a dining room connected to the kitchen and a harge staircase.
Matt brough her bags into the living room, and looked at her.
"Here we are. Want the grand tour?"
Leila nodded, and matt motioned her to follow.
"Well, heres the living room...The dining rooms there, I really only ever eat there if a lot of people are over"

Matt lead Leila though the dining room, past the dark heavy table, and into the bright stainless steel kitchen.
"We usually eat here. Uhm, down those stairs are the staris to the back part of the basement, with the laudry stuff and the freezer."
They walked out of the kitchen. "there are the stairs downstairs, theres a TV and a computer and shit down there."
Matt lead Leila upstairs, stopping at his room, the closet, the bathroom, the guest room, and finalyl stopped at a closed door. Leila though she would be in the guest room.
Matt opened the door, and let Leila go first.
"Do you like it?" Matt asked nervously.
"This..This is my room?" Leila asked, overwhelmed.
Matt nodded.

"Fuck, dude. This is amazing." Leila said, as the took in the room; dark purple walls, with one wall yellow. There were a few boxes that she remebered packing up a few weeks ago. There was a huge bed, a desk, a dresser, and two closed doors.
"The first one is your bathroom, and the second is your closet."
"Jesus..Matt..... Thanks."
Matt smiled, but frowned slightly. Matt? Really? She couldn't call me Dad?
"I uhm, I don't know I don't really know if I can uhm, call you Dad right now. It's It's just really weird." Leila said, looking at the ground.
" It's okay, I understand, it's a huge shock on you. Listen, I'll bring your bags up and you can get settled, and when you want to come down, you can."
"Leila nodded, and before Matt could fully shut the door, tears fell from her eyes.
She had never felt so cofused in her life. She was greatful, but it felt weird. Her mother had always been there, as mucha s she was a drunk, there was still an alright relationship. Now, she had to make everything new. New relationship with her..father, new friends...Everything. She didn't like the lack of control, and there was really only one thing she knew to do.

A knock on her door jarred her from her thoughts. Matt opened the door with her bags.
"Thanks." She said softly.
He nodded. "Let me know if you need anything."
Leila unzipped her largest suitacase, and tried to focus on putting her clothes away. But the couldn't quite focus. She needed the one thing that had been there since she was twelve. She needed the only comfort she had on those long, abusive nights with her mother screaming at her. The only comfort; a razorblade.
♠ ♠ ♠
woo
thanks to everyone for subscribing, and the 2 commenters!!!
<3