Status: School has started, so updates may be a bit slow<3

It's Not Faith

Nine

A long, slow week had passed since Leila had moved to her fathers house. Nothing had been said about her little incident that happened after meeting the band. She had started to get used to the constant flow of people in and out ofthe her house; mostly the Avenged guys and their ladies, as well as close family friends that she had yet to learn the names of. She had opened up a bit more, talking and joking with everyone. She knew where the dinner plates went in the kitchen, and how to use the high-tech washing machine.

Currently, she was squished between Zacky and Jimmy, playing a video game.
"How to I jump!?" She squealed, trying to avoid getting shot by Zacky.
Jimmy and Zacky didn't say anything, just laughed at her attempts. She pouted, and tossed down her controller.
"You guys suck!"
Jimmy stuck his tongue out at her, and continued to play. Leila sighed.
"Stop plaaaying. This sucks."
"It only sucks because you're losing...wait, you've lost now." Zacky said, with a smug grin.
"Heyyy...Unfair!" Leila exclaimed, and leaned back on the couch.
Jimmy tossed his controller on the floor, making a thump, and causing Matt to shout from the kitchen to not break another one of his controllers. Jimmy just laughed.
"Let's go swimming! Have you been in the pool yet, Leila?"
Leila shook her head, a fear creeping through her body. Swimming mean exposing her skin, and exposing her skin meant exposing her secret.
"I'm not really a big fan of-"
"Oh shush you, cooome swimming!! even if you just dip your feet in, it'll be okay!"
Leila felt that when she was around Jimmy; and in this case, Zacky too, that she could forget about the cuts, the scars, the pain. She was just happy around the four men who acted like children; her father included.

Leila slowly nodded her head. "Let me go upstairs. I don't think I own a swimsuit."
"m sure Val has a spare one"
Before Leila could protest with the fact that Val was much smaller than her, Jimmy was already screaming at val.
"Second drawer in Matt's room. Two bikinis and one..one piece." Jimmy stated proudly when he returned.
Leila shook her head, and went upstairs to find some sort of swimming apparel.
"Huuuurry!" Came the shouts from downstairs. She smiled, and began the search for the swimsuits.

Leila faced herself in the mirror. She was wearing a black one piece, that was low in the cleavage area, and low in the back.
ugh.
She had applied waterproof concealer over her cuts, enough to make them look faded and not as noticeable.
A knock on the door startled her.
"Can I come in?" Jimmy voice flowed through the wooden door.
Leila opened the door, instantly feeling embarrassed when she realized she was just in her swimsuit.

"Awwww, you look so grown-up!!! I'm gonna have to karate chop boys away from you!"
Leila instantly blushed.
"Shuut the fuckkk up Jimmmmmy!"
"C'mon lets goo! It's getting hot and I wanna swim."
Leila fell quiet; scared about swimming; scared about being so exposed.
"I don't really like swimming."
Jimmy gasped.
"My God, girl! You are getting in the pool."
Soon, before Leila had realized, Jimmy had grabbed her wrist to pull her to the stairs.
Leila instantly froze. She was certain he had felt the scars on her wrist, but Jimmy just kept talking. Soon, she found herself standing at the edge of a pool, Jimmy hand on her back.
"Let's jump together." Jimmy said, holding his hand out.
Leila took Jimmy's hand, and, against her better judgment, she jumped in the huge glistening pool.
♠ ♠ ♠
so as of right now i have 68 subscribers.
thannnkiiiess<333
and thanks to everyone of those 25 commenters<3
much love