What's this life for anyway?

October 15th

I'm not really sure how to start out with this journal thing...It's really not my style.
I was given this dumb journal by Doctor Bentwood this afternoon, He says it'll help get things off my chest and to get out what's really on my mind. What a stupid idea.
I'm sitting in my room. Room number 516. No I do not live in an apartment building.

I live in an asylum for mentally sick teenagers such as myself. I ruined everything in my life. I have no friends and my family hates me. The only friend I have is stupid Ginny. She's like fifteen and she still has an imaginary friend. It seems as if she would kill someone if you told her "Mike" wasn't real. I'm not crazy. I don't know why I'm here. This is prison. I am imprisoned in my own mind and I am sealed into this building

They say I won't get out until I put effort into getting better. How do you get better if you believe that there is nothing wrong with you? They tell me, Daniel(Oh I hate when they call me Daniel) you are eighteen years old in an asylum, there is something wrong with you.

You've ruined your life. That's all I have ever heard my whole life. Danny you fucked up, Danny you're not doing this right, Danny you're never going to make it in life why don't you end it now? Trust me I tried, I tried so hard but as you can see I did not succeed. So I'm stuck here.. with nothing but you journal... and... well..Ginny...

October 15th, 1987
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first story. My ideas are better in my mind than they are written down. I'm sorry but I'll try to get better please don't be mean if you don't like it!