Disenchanted: The Way Things Should Be

Daisy

{{Andy}}

I can't believe i just said that. He's HUGE! not wrestler huge but still alot compared to me.

"Damn. You sound pretty confedient."

"Yeah."

"Andy...if he tries to hurt her what are you going to do?"

"I'm not sure yet." I said sitting on my bed with Mikey next to me. I was staring at my wall of drawn MCR pictures.

"And so you said that why?"

"To make her feel better and like i said before...with you i feel okay."

"So if you die it's my fault?"

"Pretty much."

"Thanks."

"Don't worry. I'll protect Ari, you'll protect me, and then Gerard will protect you. Gerard is bigger then him so we're all good there."

"What if he kills all of us then Gerard kills him?"

"That wont happen. Just because he's bigger then me doesnt mean anything. If i put my mind to it i could even kick Gerards ass."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Be afraid. Be very afraid." i laughed atlittle still looking at the wall.

"Is there a reason for staring at the wall?"

"Yes."

I grabbed my notebook and a pencil. I didn't really know what I was drawing I just drew what I felt. I put the pencil on the bed and grabbed a box of colored pencils. I started to shade parts in and outline others. By the time i was done Mikey was trying to tell me that he needed to leave for touring and i think he asked me to go with. I looked down at the picture of Mikey and I standing in a field of daisies. The sun was all the way up and the white flowers were srounding us. Mikey had his arms wrapped around me and i had my arms by my stomach with a single red rose. Mikey smiled when i showed him and asked about touring with him.

"Is Ariel going with?"

"Gee is talking to her now. I think she said she was going to finish this semester then come out on tour with us."

"I'll go ride away."

"Really?" He seemed shocked by my answer.

"Yeah. I've been dating you for a day, not even but like i keep telling you. And i'll keep telling you until you get it all throught you're skinny little body. With you i feel okay. Without you i dont."

"Need help paking?"

"Yes."

We started paking and Ariel came skipping in.