Disenchanted: The Way Things Should Be

Mikey Finally Got Near A GIrl!

{{Andy}}

She started to cry and nodded. Gerard smiled and so did Mikey and I.

"So you'll come with?"

"Yes."

"Happy Gerard?"

"You' know as my buddy you can call me Gee."

"Okay. are you happy now Gee?"

"Yes."

"Go help her pack. I'm already packed."

"Hey...when did you clean you're room?" Ariel asked.

"I cleaned it last night."

"Good job Mikey." Gee said and walked out with Ariel.

I kissed Mikey gentle and i guess i took him by surprise. Mikey started to kiss back and I pulled him closer. He licked my bottom lip and I let him in right away. He slowly moved to where he was stratling me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he kept his hands planted on my bed. This is the time i really wish my door was closed.

"Hey Mikey, are you OH MY GOD!" Gee said standing at my doorframe. Mikey fell off the bed and i just smiled.

"Yeah." Mikey groaned after hitting the floor.

"Don't look at me it was you're brother."

Mikey looked over at Gerard and glared. "What could you possiblely want from me?"

"I was going to ask if you wanted to come with me to go get the bus and the guys then come back and pick up the girls but...i can see you're busy."

Mikey glared at him then looked up at me. I was laying on my side looking down at Mikey after Gerard spoke.

"Just go. I'll be fine with Ariel. Of course i'm not sure if she's a good kisser but i can wait for you to get back." I smiled and Mikey got up fallowing Gee after pecking my lips lightly.

"Aww, Mikey finally got near a girl!"

"Shut up!"

I heard the Gerard making fun of Mikey while walking out and then it stopped once the door closed. I heard ARiel in the living room turn on the TV and i brought my bag out there after putting my notbook, pencils, and colored pencils in my bag.

"So you and Gee seem pretty close." i said sitting next to her on the couch.

"You and Mikey are closer. I saw so don't try and deny it."

"Damn."

*time elapse*

"The guys are back!" We both said in unison and grabbed out bags and headed out to the massive bus.