Disenchanted: The Way Things Should Be

Gerards staring and Frankies dragging!

Oh my god, Oh my god Gerard Way is looking at me!"Bandy look Gerard is staring at me!” I said.

Brandy smirked and shook her head.

“Girl, he isn’t staring at you he’s drooling over you!” Brandy stated.

I smiled and waved to him. Gerard smiled and walked over the side of the stage that I was standing by. He looked down and smiled and continued to sing.

When the song was over again he thanked everyone for coming out.

“Now you don’t have to go home but you have to get the hell out of here!” Frank yelled.

Everyone cheered and started to leave. Gerard looked at me one last time and left the stage. I sighed and started to leave also.

“WAIT!” Someone yelled.

I turned around to see Brandy gawking at a person standing next to her.

“Wait…please my friend really wants to meet you!” The guy said.

I walked up to him and my mouth dropped.

“Your Frank!” I said really loudly.

Frank ran up to me and put his hand over my mouth.

“Ssh do you want me to get raped!” He said sarcastically.

I shook my head no, and Brandy laughed.

“Good now you two follow me!” He said.

Frank dropped his hand from my mouth, and lead Brandy and I backstage.

“I hope your cool, cause as soon as Gerard got off stage you were all he talked about!” He said smiling at me.

I laughed and looked down.

“She’s shy, but give her some time, my name is Brandy Krueger.” Brandy stated introducing herself.

Frank stopped and shook her hand.

“Nice you meet you Brandy, I’m Frank Iero! And what your name girl-who-makes-Gerard-make-me-run-around-looking-for!” Frank said in one breath.

I laughed hysterically and couldn’t stop, “That’s Ariel Anastasia Lyra Sears, Gerard Way’s biggest fan!” Brandy said slyly, I turned and glared at her then turned back to look at Frank.

“Nice to meet you Ariel, oh and by the way Gerard’s your biggest fan too!” He said curtly.

I smiled and blushed, which cause Brandy and Frank to go in a fit of giggles.

“Oh my gosh you blushed! Now you defiantly have to meet Gerard!” Frank yelled.

He grabbed both Brandy and my hand and started dragging us to god knows where.

This was by far the most interesting night in my life!