Disenchanted: The Way Things Should Be

I can't accept...I'm goin home

{{Ariel's POV}}

Mikey knew the exact words to cheer me up.

I didn't really have any reason to be pissed at Andy she didn't do anything.

I decided to make things right between her and I.

I got up and walked out to the front of the bus. I stopped when I heard Gee and Andy talking.

"Remember." Andy said.

"I love you." Gee said.

Those three words cause the most pain I could ever feel.

More than my dad leaving me.

More than Adam beating me.

More than anything.

Andy just stood there and looked at Gerard shocked.

Please don't kiss him, please! I thought

I really didn't want to hate my friend.

"I thought you liked Ariel?" She said.

"I do but I don't know I'm confused I mean when I saw you it brought back old feelings but then meeting Ariel is everything I wanted and more." Gerard said.

I wanted to smile at this but something inside of me wouldn't let me.

"What are you doin?" Someone whispered in my ear.

I jumped and looked to see Frank.

He looked at me and sighed. He knew I was just hurt.

"Gee just told Andy that he love's her and Andy's just standing there." I whispered.

Frank nodded and wrapped his arm around my waist.

I sighed and looked up at the man I thought I loved.

"Gerard you can't have us both, I don't know if I like Mikey but I do know that Ariel like's you and I don't want to see her hurt." Andy said.

Wow she's defending me!

Gerard looked down to the ground and then back at Andy.

"I guess I have to choose ." he said.

Andy nodded.

Gerard sighed and then he laid eyes on me.

His mouth dropped a little.

I stood up and pushed away from Frank.

"Choose her Gerard both of you guys love each other, you haven't even techincally asked me to be your girlfriend anyway. Andy I'm sorry if you saw me and Mikey he was just tryin to make me feel better about Gee calling you beautiful. I'm sorry." I said.

Andy and Gerard looked at me.

Andy sighed and walked over to my side.

"Gee choose her." She said.

I shook my head.

"Even if he does choose me it won't be the same he love's you and always in the back of his mind he will think about you I want a guy that will always think about me no matter what. Not about her best friend. So Gerard even if you chose me I can't accept." I stated.

Gerard looked like a ltttle child that couldn't find his mom. Like he wanted to cry.

I sighed and walked back to my bunk.

I had made my decision, after the first concert I'm goin back home!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I bet a bunch of you guys were like ohh fight! Okay well I don't know I wanted to end it since it's my story but I made it as good as I could and I'm still friends with Brandy. But Brandy and I have a serious problem we will not update if we don't get comments. All the comments are from us on the page and that's stupid! So no more updates! We want to know if you like it or not, if some things should change or something and we won't know unless you guys comment! So this might be the last chapter for awhile